Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 251

Thread: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post

    That's a great post Bronson.
    Aww did I hurt your feelings? /pat

    Have no fear. Biden is one the case!


  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by TaraAnne View Post
    Gun Control Polls Shift After Tragic Shootings But Party Affiliation Is Key

    I think a good number of people want to look at tighter gun control laws. So you are wrong here. Also he wants to look at other areas where we can improve. So our President is doing his job. I am sick to death of hearing about the 2nd amendment and how it give right to unlimited gun ownership. Plus ask any rational person why they need a 30 or 100 clip and the best they can come up with is maybe target practice. Bottom line the President is doing his job. I guess he had the pusle of right wing America more than most of us thought. Cling to guns and religion, and that scares the crap out of a majority of Americans
    Get the mob emotionally riled up in a lather

    Take a poll

    Convince people to give up their Second Amendment Rights

    Profit

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Interesting that the WH already believes that they have a solution.

    All they need to do is make those pesky 'facts' fit their solution.
    Their solution is: "lets ban guns so we can force people to live how we believe they should live." "lets take away their right to say NO to the government."

    Like any person with an ounce of intelligence enlisted in the service would ever fight their fellow citizen because we have a lunatic wanna b dictator in office.

    With that said I would love to see these nuts attempt to ban guns, hence our right to say "no."

  4. #14
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Aww did I hurt your feelings? /pat

    Have no fear. Biden is one the case!

    Aw, Nooooooooo. I think you should be embarrassed just posting that video and the pictrure in this post.. How do they address the OP?


  5. #15
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,730

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    I expect that Biden will immediately begin a vigorous campaign to attack gangs and illegal guns on the streets. Im sure he will have full support of liberals everywhere. This is exciting and will be fun to watch!

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I expect that Biden will immediately begin a vigorous campaign to attack gangs and illegal guns on the streets. Im sure he will have full support of liberals everywhere. This is exciting and will be fun to watch!
    That's the best part of the progressive argument - they attack legal gun owners and portray those committing 99% of the gun crimes in the United States as "victims" of course these are the same people who vote democrat of course, and who depend on the government to give them free "Obama Phones" foodstamps and other goodies that taxpaying law abiding (and legal gun owning) citizens provide...

    These gangsters and criminals (who are all Obama lovers) are running around robbing taxpayers and overall good people (democrats and republicans alike) with stolen guns or smuggled guns and its those who obey the law, pay their taxes and respect the constitution who are continually attacked because they support, promote or legally indulge in the Second Amendment?

  7. #17
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon;1061

    Read more: [url=http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/19/obama-to-launch-effort-led-by-biden-to-create-new-policies-in-wake-school/#ixzz2FX9vAKxq
    Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting | Fox News[/url]
    Its about damn time!!!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  8. #18
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    it is not a matter of unlimited gun ownership or unregulated guns. I am not for that by any means.

    I am however in favor of having a proper, unpoliticized discussion about how people should use their gun rights. And this can only be done if politicians stay out and let technocrats handle the issue and bring a raport that answers the following question: How to keep maximum availability to americans to exercise their 2nd amendment right while at the same time keeping society safer. No politician, Obama, Biden, Boehner, Rahm Emanuel, etc can do that. Why? There are many reasons why but the chief reason is because they are a idiots. And I am not using a slang version of the word idiot, I am using idiot with its real true meaning of people with insufficient mental faculties despite being perfectly healthy.

    Only intelligent, technocrat oriented people can come up with a solution to that question. And having politicians thrown into the mix to get political points won't do it. It is a right of americans and it cannot be politicized and have people take stands on the issue.
    And just like you are not advocating unlimited ownership, nobody is advocating zero ownership. But somehow, the nutjob right-wing is simply incapable of having a discussion somewhere in the middle of those two things. To them, "maybe we should have better background checks" translates into "OBUMMER GONNA TAKE ALL MY GUNS." Idiots in Congress? Why should we expect them to have a rational discussion when we can't even do it ourselves?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #19
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,190

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Joe.

    Biden.


    Really?


    I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  10. #20
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: Obama taps Biden to craft new policies to curb gun violence in wake of shooting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    That's the best part of the progressive argument - they attack legal gun owners and portray those committing 99% of the gun crimes in the United States as "victims" of course these are the same people who vote democrat of course, and who depend on the government to give them free "Obama Phones" foodstamps and other goodies that taxpaying law abiding (and legal gun owning) citizens provide...

    These gangsters and criminals (who are all Obama lovers) are running around robbing taxpayers and overall good people (democrats and republicans alike) with stolen guns or smuggled guns and its those who obey the law, pay their taxes and respect the constitution who are continually attacked because they support, promote or legally indulge in the Second Amendment?
    Except, you know, the legally purchased firearms that committed the recent massacre.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •