Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 210

Thread: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

  1. #191
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Yea, the longer she waits, the more damning for her....Yea, right!! She is presently in the hospital due to a blood clot in her brain, because of that fall you people say didn't happen. You say this isn't about politics but about honesty? Yea, right!!
    Did you forget the timing of the First hearing? Any justifiable reason as to hold off on Calling for Immediate testimony from the SOS and SOD? That would be despite any Independent Investigation. See.....when you can't get around on holding off for any testimony. That might be a starting point.

    Yes.....we have also watched an entire year where a Sport was dealing with Concussions all year long. You do understand that such applied to those that were involved in a physical sport and even more susceptible to that specific type of injury. Dealing with trauma to the brain. Note in the Contact physical sport that the only thing that the players were prevented from was with anything physical in nature.....correct? They still had to attend meetings, go over film, and deal with whatever strategy they were going with that.....just for that week.

    Btw which other conditions were they going to monitor besides the medication for the blood clot?

  2. #192
    Guru
    Diogenes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Seen
    10-11-13 @ 06:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,980

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You know what would've been crazy, is if they lied about Benghazi and as a result we went to war in Algeria where thousands of Americans ended up dying and thousands upon thousands of Algerians ended up dying because we pursued a war based on that Benghazi lie.

    Meh, that'd probably be washed under the bridge as well.
    You do realize, I hope, that Benghazi is a city in the country of Libya while Algeria is another country altogether. Agreed that your scenario would be crazy, but what makes this administration scary is the fact that your scenario is plausible.
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
    - Abraham Lincoln

  3. #193
    King of Videos
    dirtpoorchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    WA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Yea, the longer she waits, the more damning for her....Yea, right!! She is presently in the hospital due to a blood clot in her brain, because of that fall you people say didn't happen. You say this isn't about politics but about honesty? Yea, right!!
    Way to ex post facto bro. You should at least read all my crap if you are going to try to label me as something.
    I'm Finding it Harder to be a Gentleman, White Stripes ~ "You think I care about me and only me. When every girl needs help climbing up a tree."

  4. #194
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Yea, the longer she waits, the more damning for her....Yea, right!! She is presently in the hospital due to a blood clot in her brain, because of that fall you people say didn't happen. You say this isn't about politics but about honesty? Yea, right!!
    Blood clot in her brain??? Curious what your source was for that detail....??


    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

  5. #195
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Gina View Post
    I think that is the gist of some posting here.
    No idea whether Clinton has an issue with a blood clot or not. If she does, i wish her the best.

    But viewing this from a strictly political tactics standpoint it does make for an interesting plot. She initially missed her scheduled testimony due to a concussion after passing out (details are sketchy). But her staff provided assurances that she would still testify.

    Then Kerry was nominated as her replacement.

    But then those wily republicans came back with the position that they would not approve Kerry's nomination until after Clinton testifies on the Benghazi matter. Was actually a pretty clever move on the part of those GOP bastards.

    But now that Hillary been diagnosed with blood clots (and whatever the pending treatment treatment for is) the Republican maneuver of delaying the Kerry appointment is no longer viable....unless they want to look like blood sucking demons.

    Think it is pretty safe to say at this point there is no way in hell SoS Clinton will be testifying before she leaves the office. If she is genuinely ill, hope she recovers soon. And if this was just a political counterplay by Hillary and the Dems it was strategically well done.


    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

  6. #196
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-27-13 @ 03:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,229

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Blood clot in her brain??? Curious what your source was for that detail....??
    She has had it as far as politics are concerned..it is like a Wolf pack..if you can't keep up..you get eaten..

  7. #197
    Guru
    Diogenes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Seen
    10-11-13 @ 06:52 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,980

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    But then those wily republicans came back with the position that they would not approve Kerry's nomination until after Clinton testifies on the Benghazi matter. Was actually a pretty clever move on the part of those GOP bastards.
    A sensible position for the GOP. (BTW, the illegitimate ones are on the other side of the aisle; Republicans tend to have married parents.)
    "We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."
    - Abraham Lincoln

  8. #198
    Educator Uzidoesit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    somewhere in the swamps of Jersey
    Last Seen
    05-04-13 @ 10:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    820

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    I wish her a speedy and full recovery. She is one of the best!!

    I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. Voltaire

    When you make your peace with authority, you become an authority.- Jim Morrison

  9. #199
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,870

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    No idea whether Clinton has an issue with a blood clot or not. If she does, i wish her the best.

    But viewing this from a strictly political tactics standpoint it does make for an interesting plot. She initially missed her scheduled testimony due to a concussion after passing out (details are sketchy). But her staff provided assurances that she would still testify.

    Then Kerry was nominated as her replacement.

    But then those wily republicans came back with the position that they would not approve Kerry's nomination until after Clinton testifies on the Benghazi matter. Was actually a pretty clever move on the part of those GOP bastards.

    But now that Hillary been diagnosed with blood clots (and whatever the pending treatment treatment for is) the Republican maneuver of delaying the Kerry appointment is no longer viable....unless they want to look like blood sucking demons.

    Think it is pretty safe to say at this point there is no way in hell SoS Clinton will be testifying before she leaves the office. If she is genuinely ill, hope she recovers soon. And if this was just a political counterplay by Hillary and the Dems it was strategically well done.
    It would appear she is genuinely ill.

    Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was treated with blood thinners on Monday at a New York hospital to help dissolve a blood clot in her head and doctors were confident she would make a full recovery.

    Clinton was admitted to New York Presbyterian Hospital on Sunday due to the clot that was discovered during a follow-up exam related to a concussion she suffered this month, her spokesman, Philippe Reines, said.

    The clot was located in the vein between the brain and and the skull behind Clinton's right ear and did not result in any stroke or neurological damage, her doctors said in a statement.
    A clot in one's head is a serious matter and this would be consistent with the fall she sustained. Speculation should now be put to rest.

  10. #200
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,876

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Diogenes View Post
    You do realize, I hope, that Benghazi is a city in the country of Libya while Algeria is another country altogether. Agreed that your scenario would be crazy, but what makes this administration scary is the fact that your scenario is plausible.
    Exactly. I take it you didn't get my reference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •