Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 210

Thread: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

  1. #181
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,106

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    For whatever it is worth, my conspiracy theory is much better than that.......


    I'm not beyond conspiracy belief. I have mine. On this one perhaps not but I have mine. Let's hear it? AND let's hear how you'd like it to bear out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #182
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,702

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I see. So your conspiracy hypothesis is that Obama ordered a cover up to play down the attack as not being terrorist so as to win an election? Right?
    Seems as good of an explanation as any offered. Just like fast & fuzzy was said to be simply a goof up and not intended to create a weapons "crisis" situation by having thousands of guns, easily traceable to the US just happen to get into cartel hands through "errors in judgement" rather than a as deliberate spark for a gun control debate. Too many things just do not add up in either situation, but poeple died in each making them pop into the news at very inopportune times. I am not a conspiracy nut but do not believe in well coordinated coincidences either. In both cases, nobody high up was ever aware of these events/situations, until well after the fan was soiled with excrement. Hmm...
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  3. #183
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,764

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtpoorchris View Post
    She already has people quitting under her in protest. (I assume thats why people recently quit?) The longer she waits the more damning IMO.
    Yea, the longer she waits, the more damning for her....Yea, right!! She is presently in the hospital due to a blood clot in her brain, because of that fall you people say didn't happen. You say this isn't about politics but about honesty? Yea, right!!
    Last edited by danarhea; 12-31-12 at 12:18 AM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #184
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,106

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Seems as good of an explanation as any offered. Just like fast & fuzzy was said to be simply a goof up and not intended to create a weapons "crisis" situation by having thousands of guns, easily traceable to the US just happen to get into cartel hands through "errors in judgement" rather than a as deliberate spark for a gun control debate. Too many things just do not add up in either situation, but poeple died in each making them pop into the news at very inopportune times. I am not a conspiracy nut but do not believe in well coordinated coincidences either. In both cases, nobody high up was ever aware of these events/situations, until well after the fan was soiled with excrement. Hmm...
    To put this together, I'm gathering that you believe that both fast and furious and benghazi were both NOT a matter of screwing up but rather hands on ****ing up from the administration.

    okay... what would you like to have happen as a result of your theory coming true and to whom?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #185
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,702

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    To put this together, I'm gathering that you believe that both fast and furious and benghazi were both NOT a matter of screwing up but rather hands on ****ing up from the administration.

    okay... what would you like to have happen as a result of your theory coming true and to whom?
    What I would like to have is faith in our huge federal gov't. All the talk of "taking responsibility" and "the buck stops here" from Hillary, Holder and Obama is simply smoke as they all weasel out of having any responsibility at all. It is rediculous to have no one either in charge of, or even aware of, what is going on. The excuses alone indicate outright incompetence, if not gross negligence leading to the death of others. If Watergate and "I did not have sex with that woman" warrant full blown special prosecutor or independent review investigations then these two fiascos certainly do, yet we doodle around with month after month of delay and meaningless hearings by inept congress critters that get handed nothing at all but excuses and referals to assistants or aides.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  6. #186
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,106

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    What I would like to have is faith in our huge federal gov't. All the talk of "taking responsibility" and "the buck stops here" from Hillary, Holder and Obama is simply smoke as they all weasel out of having any responsibility at all. It is rediculous to have no one either in charge of, or even aware of, what is going on. The excuses alone indicate outright incompetence, if not gross negligence leading to the death of others. If Watergate and "I did not have sex with that woman" warrant full blown special prosecutor or independent review investigations then these two fiascos certainly do, yet we doodle around with month after month of delay and meaningless hearings by inept congress critters that get handed nothing at all but excuses and referals to assistants or aides.
    You know what would've been crazy, is if they lied about Benghazi and as a result we went to war in Algeria where thousands of Americans ended up dying and thousands upon thousands of Algerians ended up dying because we pursued a war based on that Benghazi lie.

    Meh, that'd probably be washed under the bridge as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #187
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Seen
    07-26-13 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    47

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    sounds like she is just trying to miss her testimony on Benghazi

  8. #188
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post


    I'm not beyond conspiracy belief. I have mine. On this one perhaps not but I have mine. Let's hear it? AND let's hear how you'd like it to bear out.
    I have stated it here at DP before. I believe that under the pretense of arming Libyan moderates to fight AQ forces we were actually secretly arming people to create enough mischief in Egypt to give the Egyptian military cause to bring down the democratically elected Islamic Brotherhood government since we could not retain an ounce of credibility going after a democratically elected government rising from the Arab Spring we supported. I can think of no other plausible reason why we would be handing out guns to citizens outside of the Libyan government involvement since we really would have no reason to be undermining the all but non-existent Libyan government. When things went south, the military was not allowed to go in because a US attack on Libyan civilians would have had so much blowback that the Libyan government would have collapsed and another more radical Islamic government would have taken its place, further solidifying the complete failure of the Arab Spring.

    How would I like it to bear out? I want the Islamic Brotherhood out of power in Egypt, but it isn't going to happen anytime soon unless they are replaced with an even more radical element. I could give a flip about Libya or Egypt, but for the Suez Canal running through the latter. That waterway is so critical to Europe, and to a lesser degree, the US, that a protracted and expensive war/occupation will break out if it is ever held hostage.

  9. #189
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,106

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    I have stated it here at DP before. I believe that under the pretense of arming Libyan moderates to fight AQ forces we were actually secretly arming people to create enough mischief in Egypt to give the Egyptian military cause to bring down the democratically elected Islamic Brotherhood government since we could not retain an ounce of credibility going after a democratically elected government rising from the Arab Spring we supported. I can think of no other plausible reason why we would be handing out guns to citizens outside of the Libyan government involvement since we really would have no reason to be undermining the all but non-existent Libyan government. When things went south, the military was not allowed to go in because a US attack on Libyan civilians would have had so much blowback that the Libyan government would have collapsed and another more radical Islamic government would have taken its place, further solidifying the complete failure of the Arab Spring.
    Now THAT is an interesting perspective. We have a looooongg history of undermining governments we decide we don't like or just propping up bad dictatorships around the world. Even if it were to bear out not being true, that'd be a helluva piece of paperback fiction to write up. Kind of Tom Clancy detailed write up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher
    How would I like it to bear out? I want the Islamic Brotherhood out of power in Egypt, but it isn't going to happen anytime soon unless they are replaced with an even more radical element. I could give a flip about Libya or Egypt, but for the Suez Canal running through the latter. That waterway is so critical to Europe, and to a lesser degree, the US, that a protracted and expensive war/occupation will break out if it is ever held hostage.
    Buying friends seems to be cheaper than trying to kill enemies it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Yea, the longer she waits, the more damning for her....Yea, right!! She is presently in the hospital due to a blood clot in her brain, because of that fall you people say didn't happen. You say this isn't about politics but about honesty? Yea, right!!
    Yea I'm sure if Bush was scheduled to testify in the wake of the worst scandal since Watergate you'd give him the benefit of the doubt or something. Not.

    You people are beclowning yourselves with this fake empathy/sympathy for Hillary. Maybe if you displayed the same supposed empathy and sympathy for the 4 Americans who were killed at Benghazi, and the hundreds of innocents killed by FNF weapons (including women and children), as well as for the families who were BLATANTLY LIED TO by Hillary and this corrupt administration, we'd buy your into nonsensical gibberish.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •