Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 210

Thread: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

  1. #171
    Guru
    the_recruit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,178

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Um, I wasn't actually being serious.

    Please tell me you don't seriously believe she's faking a blood clot hospitalization.....right?

  2. #172
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    OK... I wanna hear it.

    All you fruitcake conspiracy fantasizing Hillary hating folks out there... give me the worst (or your most favorite) scenario of what this whole Benghazi thing equates to. I'm seeing life imprisonment for Hillary and Obama impeachment bull**** thrown out there... let's hear it. Make your case.

    What went wrong?
    What do you want done about it?
    And how about backing it up with as much supporting evidence as you can fabricat...er... find?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #173
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,627

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    OK... I wanna hear it.

    All you fruitcake conspiracy fantasizing Hillary hating folks out there... give me the worst (or your most favorite) scenario of what this whole Benghazi thing equates to. I'm seeing life imprisonment for Hillary and Obama impeachment bull**** thrown out there... let's hear it. Make your case.

    1) What went wrong?
    2) What do you want done about it?
    3) And how about backing it up with as much supporting evidence as you can fabricat...er... find?

    1) Four of our gov't assigned people died in Benghazi during an armed terrorist attack.

    2) Let's see if we can enact a world wide gun ban, that should end any need for armed security; until then perhaps simply honoring the security requests of our overseas representatives (or simply removing them) is not a bad plan.

    3) That has been done.
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  4. #174
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    1) Four of our gov't assigned people died in Benghazi during an armed terrorist attack.

    2) Let's see if we can enact a world wide gun ban, that should end any need for armed security; until then perhaps simply honoring the security requests of our overseas representatives (or simply removing them) is not a bad plan.

    3) That has been done.
    Not following you hear. Your intermittent mix of sarcasm is kind of killing your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #175
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,627

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Not following you hear. Your intermittent mix of sarcasm is kind of killing your point.
    Somebody very high up in the state department did not wish to acknowledge that serious terroist threats were present in Banghazi and thus denied requests for additional security, or to pull our diplomatic personnel out of there, as the Red Cross and British, wisely did. It seems probable, although, of course, unprovable (with the information released to the public) that political pressure was applied to deny that a serious terrorist threat warranted added US security or was serious enough to withdraw our personnel. The end result was both predictable and avoidable. The nonsense that nobody knew of the threat or the request for more security is rediculous and, as with fast and fuzzy, a few midlevel pawns were sacrificed (allowed to resign/retire/be reassigned) to make it seem that "appropriate action" was taken. Nothing more to see here folks, please move along to the next exhibit, as your tour guide suggests you now look at...
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  6. #176
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Somebody very high up in the state department did not wish to acknowledge that serious terroist threats were present in Banghazi and thus denied requests for additional security, or to pull our diplomatic personnel out of there, as the Red Cross and British, wisely did. It seems probable, although, of course, unprovable (with the information released to the public) that political pressure was applied to deny that a serious terrorist threat warranted added US security or was serious enough to withdraw our personnel. The end result was both predictable and avoidable. The nonsense that nobody knew of the threat or the request for more security is rediculous and, as with fast and fuzzy, a few midlevel pawns were sacrificed (allowed to resign/retire/be reassigned) to make it seem that "appropriate action" was taken. Nothing more to see here folks, please move along to the next exhibit, as your tour guide suggests you now look at...
    To make it simple for me, you are saying that they should've been pulled out or we should've had boots on the ground and that we didn't is the fault of...?

    Also, give me motive for all this. Who stood to gain?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #177
    Sometimes wrong

    ttwtt78640's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Uhland, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    34,627

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    To make it simple for me, you are saying that they should've been pulled out or we should've had boots on the ground and that we didn't is the fault of...?

    Also, give me motive for all this. Who stood to gain?
    Who stood to gain was Obama, as his campaign/debate assertion was that all was well in Lybia, terrorism (specifically that akin to Al Qaeda) was not a problem there and was, in fact, "in decline" throughout the region. According to Obama, we were winning the war on terror and democracy was breaking out all over after the Arab spring; peace, love and tie dye were just over the horizon and etc. To acknowledge that terroists were as thick as theives and a chaotic mess was occuring right there in Benghazi was "not acceptable" to the POTUS and this was made clear to Hillary and many others, thus ambassador Rice got the call to duty to say Obama was right, no terror attack had occured in Benghazi, just a "spontaneous demonstration" gone wild had occured, just like in Cairo, now move along, nothing to see here folks...
    “The reasonable man adapts himself to the world: the unreasonable one persists to adapt the world to himself.
    Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ― George Bernard Shaw, Man and Superman

  8. #178
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,078

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by ttwtt78640 View Post
    Who stood to gain was Obama, as his campaign/debate assertion was that all was well in Lybia, terrorism (specifically that akin to Al Qaeda) was not a problem there and was, in fact, "in decline" throughout the region. According to Obama, we were winning the war on terror and democracy was breaking out all over after the Arab spring; peace, love and tie dye were just over the horizon and etc. To acknowledge that terroists were as thick as theives and a chaotic mess was occuring right there in Benghazi was "not acceptable" to the POTUS and this was made clear to Hillary and many others, thus ambassador Rice got the call to duty to say Obama was right, no terror attack had occured in Benghazi, just a "spontaneous demonstration" gone wild had occured, just like in Cairo, now move along, nothing to see here folks...
    I see. So your conspiracy hypothesis is that Obama ordered a cover up to play down the attack as not being terrorist so as to win an election? Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #179
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I see. So your conspiracy hypothesis is that Obama ordered a cover up to play down the attack as not being terrorist so as to win an election? Right?
    For whatever it is worth, my conspiracy theory is much better than that.......

  10. #180
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,924

    Re: Hillary Faints and Sustains Concussion

    Quote Originally Posted by the_recruit View Post
    Um, I wasn't actually being serious.

    Please tell me you don't seriously believe she's faking a blood clot hospitalization.....right?
    I think that is the gist of some posting here.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •