Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 629

Thread: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

  1. #401
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    Simple. Their position on guns is not at all motivated by a concern for public safety.
    of course not-they might spew that claim in order to convince the weak minded and the emotional but their goal is to stick it to people who tend not to agree with them on other issues

  2. #402
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I have been dealing with anti gun hysterics for decades and this is probably the most idiotic comment I have ever seen come out of a gun hater
    id like to second this accurate description of that testament.

    Ive never seen a statement so void of rational and logic before. That type of ignorance is simply asinine.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #403
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,157

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    What do you do with your gun? Use it for a hammer? a Light switch? Back scratcher? Visual/tactile stimulation?
    Listen buddy, I've witnessed the murder of an innocent bystander who was the 22 year old mother of two. At least 3 lives were ruined and I can't get the image of a woman being shot in the face out of my mind because of your precious right to own a tool of destruction so you can feel 'safe' or 'tough' or whatever it does for you.

    Besides my point is that everyone who has a gun will kill someone because they wanted to when they bought the infernal thing. Admit it you want to kill someone you fantasize about it all the time. You're probably wishing you could shoot me and everybody else that doesn't agree with you right?

    Hysterical, unfactual, lies, hyperbole, emotionalism, nonsense, projection, paranoia, hoplophobia, total lack of understanding about tens of millions of people... I don't know that I have ever seen someone pack a single post with so much idiocy and untruth.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  4. #404
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,787

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    What do you do with your gun? Use it for a hammer? a Light switch? Back scratcher? Visual/tactile stimulation?
    Listen buddy, I've witnessed the murder of an innocent bystander who was the 22 year old mother of two. At least 3 lives were ruined and I can't get the image of a woman being shot in the face out of my mind because of your precious right to own a tool of destruction so you can feel 'safe' or 'tough' or whatever it does for you.

    Besides my point is that everyone who has a gun will kill someone because they wanted to when they bought the infernal thing. Admit it you want to kill someone you fantasize about it all the time. You're probably wishing you could shoot me and everybody else that doesn't agree with you right?

    the ignorance, irrationality and total uneducated nature of a statement like this is both perplexing and sad.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #405
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The great lakes
    Last Seen
    06-12-13 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,907

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    My ownership/possession of a gun does not harm you.
    My owernship/possession of a gun does not place you in a condition of clear present and immediate danger.
    Thus, your argument fails.
    Hmm.. no response from Saboteur.

  6. #406
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,606

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    Hmm.. no response from Saboteur.
    It appears he did a drive by posting

  7. #407
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The great lakes
    Last Seen
    06-12-13 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,907

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    It appears he did a drive by posting
    G'head, Say it. I know you want to.

    You mean a drive-by spewing of midless, bigoted nonsense.

  8. #408
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:04 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,474

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Getting out of the anti/pro gun debate it is very sobering to know that there is a team of medical examiners at this time I am writing this in the classrooms examining the young bodies. Kind of takes the wind out of ones debating sails.

  9. #409
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    Simple.
    Their position on guns is not at all motivated by a concern for public safety.
    That was probably the motivation for the Mom having the guns in her house.

    Interesting how that backfires..huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #410
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    My ownership/possession of a gun does not harm you.
    My owernship/possession of a gun does not place you in a condition of clear present and immediate danger.

    Thus, your argument fails.
    That is..until someone takes it...and uses it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •