Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 629

Thread: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

  1. #151
    Sage
    Fisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-06-13 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    17,002

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Another tragedy. Another missed opportunity to have an honest conversation about America's misuse of firearms.
    .....and another missed opportunity for liberals to open their damn eyes and see these things always have warning signs but we coddle the mentally ill, the trouble-makers, addicts and the criminals due to THEIR policies.

  2. #152
    Professor
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,234

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    Caps Lock doesn't help you make your point regardless of how stupid it is.

    Sure tiny.
    “We must picture hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives with the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment.”
    ― C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

  3. #153
    Sage
    Mycroft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    25,882

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Another tragedy. Another missed opportunity to have an honest conversation about America's misuse of firearms.
    sigh...

    guns are not the problem...people are the problem

    gun control in China didn't help these victims: Knife-wielding man injures 22 children in China - Courant.com
    TANSTAAFL

    “An armed society is a polite society.”
    ― Robert A. Heinlein, Beyond This Horizon

  4. #154
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,132

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by austrianecon View Post
    UK also has the highest crime rate in Europe. In fact the colonial cousins have more violent crimes then the US. 8% of the UK citizens will be a victim, while in the US only 2%.
    cite?

  5. #155
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Absolutely impossible to process.

  6. #156
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    THAT'S IT YOU FRICKIN' GUN NUTS!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU ALL TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL WAL-MART, LOWES, FLEETFARM, MENARDS ETC. AND BUY ONE OF THOSE CHEAP FULL LENGTH MIRRORS. THEN WHEN YOU GET HOME, TAKE OFF YOUR PANTS AND YOUR SKIDDED UP LITTLE TIGHTY WHITEYS (BECAUSE I'M SURE YOU ARE ALL SO FAT THAT YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN A WHILE) AND TELL YOUR TINY LITTLE PENIS THAT YOU ARE ALL COMPENSATING FOR (AND REPEAT THIS EXACTLY) "BECAUSE OF YOU BEING SO SMALL AND THAT I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU BEING ONLY 4" LONG and 1 1/2" IN CIRCUMFERENCE WHEN YOU ARE HARD AND I CAN'T PLEASE ANY WOMAN NOT EVEN WITH SPECIAL MOVES. I HAVE TO HAVE A GUN AND BECAUSE I HAVE TO HAVE A GUN, MY FREAKISHLY SMALL LITTLE PENIS, THERE ARE A POSSIBLE 27 ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AGE CHILDREN WHO WERE KILLED TODAY!!!!!!!"

    EVERYONE THAT OWNS A GUN IS RESPONSABLE FOR THESE AND ALL OTHER GUN MURDERS!!!!!
    Just "Kinda' freaked out" ??

    Your signature, too: Dexterous hands and a strong back will never be obsolete . . . but they will always be available "cheaper". Don't be so proud you don't get an education. It's your ticket out.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  7. #157
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by specklebang View Post
    An event like this is incomprehensible. This is not about guns, it is about madness and there really are no solutions when you get someone so crazy or sociopathic that they have no fear of the repercussions for their actions.

    There seems to be more of this than usual lately but it's not something that hasn't happened before. Regrettably, it won't be the last time either.

    Once again, we are in a time of mourning for all those lost lives and the emotional damage done to the survivors and the relatives and friends of the victims.
    Resigned to helplessness.

    Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  8. #158
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,073

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    Sincerely hoping the injured/dead don't consist of students. Makes me nervous that a group of kids is unaccounted for. What kind of evil propels somebody to shoot up an ELEMENTARY school?



    Two Gunmen at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting, One Dead - ABC News
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

    Hopefully the other gunman resists so that police will be forced to shoot him.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  9. #159
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fisher View Post
    .....and another missed opportunity for liberals to open their damn eyes and see these things always have warning signs but we coddle the mentally ill, the trouble-makers, addicts and the criminals due to THEIR policies.
    Yes, yes...liberals are responsible for access to weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  10. #160
    Professor
    Saboteur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 06:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,234

    re: Two Gunmen at Newtown, Conn., Elementary School Shooting, One Dead [W:449/490/584]

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    Just "Kinda' freaked out" ??

    Your signature, too: Dexterous hands and a strong back will never be obsolete . . . but they will always be available "cheaper". Don't be so proud you don't get an education. It's your ticket out.
    Yeah well I'm just a hard worker that believes in making products in the U.S., anyway the sig is from when those wealthy job creators who doubled their income and layed people off in 2008.
    “We must picture hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives with the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment.”
    ― C.S. Lewis, The Screwtape Letters

Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •