Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 870 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #861
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Your posting is loathsome....Good for us I guess that Flame baiters like you never seem to last long here.
    I'm a lot like herpes. I keep coming back.

    BTW: Have you figured out what RTW is all about yet?
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  2. #862
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Pepsi driver?... Wait, now I remember you!



    Nope, wrong again....As usual.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #863
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    I'm a lot like herpes. I keep coming back.

    BTW: Have you figured out what RTW is all about yet?

    Yep, Death to unions, and none too soon....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #864
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Nope, wrong again....As usual.
    crybaby.jpg

    Wrong as usual?...

    You're trying to flame bait me!...

    I'm telling the mod!...
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  5. #865
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong!
    Just simply wrong!
    Reality is that you have been trying to take it off topic with bs that has nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.
    Talking about Corwder and what he was doing before the attack?
    Thats not on topic?



    It has been about the assault from the beginning.
    So this whole thing is about during the assault the actual fist meeting the face and hitting Crowder in the face? Nothing before it nothing after?


    Not about the legislation.
    I havent brought up the legislation, however the OP article did so therefor its on topic
    The points you were trying to make had nothing to do with Crowder being hit and were "off topic". (in your book of course)


    "Before, during, after" is as it applies to Crowder being hit, not other peripheral bs that has nothing to do with his being hit.
    I feel like Crowder and his tactics and another witnesses account applies here.. Dont you? Or is that "other bs"?


  6. #866
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,727

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    You have yet present any argument at all. Indeed, you have offered nothing to the discussion but pathetic digressions about forum etiquette.

    But by all means, let me know when you think you have a reasoned argument so that I can trounce you.

    I suspect that your grandstanding about forum rules is little more than a front for intellectual cowardice. Is my suspicion correct?

    It is time for you to stand and deliver.
    Your argument is that the union guy was justified in hitting Crowder. Further that Crowder asked for the attack by asking a question.

    We have laws that say you are wrong in your interpretation of things and that there is no justification for harming another person. That is where things lay at the moment.

    If you can show me a case where asking a question justifies physical violence, you may begin to have a point. So far all we have are ravings that union members are going to get violent etc etc. Long on rhetoric, short on reason.

  7. #867
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,773
    Blog Entries
    4

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]Cease with the baiting, flaming and personal attacks. Off-topic posts will also be dealt with.
    Welfare (Food Stamps, WIC, etc...) are not entitlements. They are taxpayer funded handouts and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veteran's benefits are 'Entitlements' because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

  8. #868
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Your argument is that the union guy was justified in hitting Crowder. Further that Crowder asked for the attack by asking a question.

    We have laws that say you are wrong in your interpretation of things and that there is no justification for harming another person. That is where things lay at the moment.

    If you can show me a case where asking a question justifies physical violence, you may begin to have a point. So far all we have are ravings that union members are going to get violent etc etc. Long on rhetoric, short on reason.
    This isn't a court of law. This is an internet forum.

    The fact of the matter is that Chowder provoked the violence with malice and intent aforethought. He went down there with every intention of instigating a violent reaction and he got one. Then he had the nerve to cry about it on Faux News.

    This is the point!
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  9. #869
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,357

    Re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    This isn't a court of law. This is an internet forum.

    The fact of the matter is that Chowder provoked the violence with malice and intent aforethought. He went down there with every intention of instigating a violent reaction and he got one. Then he had the nerve to cry about it on Faux News.

    This is the point!
    That's not a point any more than "but she wore that dress". One cannot provoke a forcible felony, that's ridiculous. People are responsible for their actions.

  10. #870
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    That's not a point any more than "but she wore that dress". One cannot provoke a forcible felony, that's ridiculous. People are responsible for their actions.
    Are you seriously trying to argue that one cannot provoke a punch being thrown at them?
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •