Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #831
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    That would then make your news source, Excon, an extremely biased source bringing you the news.

    Said the person who has repeatedly shown he has no idea of what he is talking about.

  2. #832
    Anarcho Facist
    Spriggs05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    UK
    Last Seen
    07-10-16 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,428

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    This is not about the Reporting source Fox.
    It is about the presented evidence.
    Fox provided the unedited version of the portion in question in their report.

    It is video evidence in which we can see what happened.

    Tony assaulted Crowder.
    ok then
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    Freedom cannot be brought by foreigners with a gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    The idiots on this board that fully take the republican or democrat side and think their party is the harbingers of truth and justice and the other, evil scum who are ruining the country. When you realize they're both the latter, you have reached enlightenment.

  3. #833
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post


    Now fox never edited the video. This delusion keeps getting better.

    Again showing that you do not know what you are talking about.
    Figures.

    Crowder had released an edited version online which showed just the assault that took place.
    It did not include the seconds that happen before he was assaulted.

    Crowder gave Fox the unedited tape, and they did show the seconds of what occurred before Tony assaulted Crowder.

    Your reply shows your ignorance or your dishonesty, and showed everybody that you do not care to be informed of what you speak.
    You have no credibility.

  4. #834
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,066

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Again showing that you do not know what you are talking about.
    Figures.

    Crowder had released an edited version online which showed just the assault that took place.
    It did not include the seconds that happen before he was assaulted.
    Exactly. And that is the tape the Fox put on a 24 hour loop that day. Not the "unedited" version. Wonder why that was?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Crowder gave Fox the unedited tape, and they did show the seconds of what occurred before Tony assaulted Crowder.
    And it disputes Crowder's notions hands down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon
    Your reply shows your ignorance or your dishonesty, and showed everybody that you do not care to be informed of what you speak.
    You have no credibility.
    Personal insults. Keep it going Excon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  5. #835
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Exactly. And that is the tape the Fox put on a 24 hour loop that day. Not the "unedited" version. Wonder why that was?
    Wrong!
    The one that is linked to in the OP is the one that was used. It is the unedited version.



    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    And it disputes Crowder's notions hands down.
    Wrong. And dishonest.
    It clearly shows that Crowder's back was to Tony as Tony fell. Their position made it impossible for Crowder to have pushed Tony to the ground.


    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Personal insults. Keep it going Excon.
    Your dishonesty is factual and all on you. And because of such you have no credibility.
    Stop being dishonest and it wouldn't be said.

  6. #836
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post

    Asking a question is not an excuse for violent response.
    No, but asking a snotty and incendiary rhetorical question can be. For example: If I were to walk up to you and ask "Why do you oppose my calling your mother a filthy two-dollar whore?" I should expect you to get angry. I should expect you to tell me "Get the f*ck out of my face!" and I should expect you to react violently. After all, the question is entirely rhetorical and I am insulting you (and your mother).


    Its called assault and its punishable.
    Understand this: If America continues to regress in such a manner, there will be blood, oceans of it, and not just Chowder's. When two nations clash over access to natural resources, there is blood. When socioeconomic classes clash over access to goods and services, there is blood. History has made this point crystal clear. It is unfortunate that people like you, and Chowder, and the OP, have failed to learn from history.

    And whether you accept it or not, some of this blood will be on your hands for being so foolish as to encourage the events which got it flowing.

    Your response is emotional, political hackery.
    No, my response is an objective and highly rational observation of the history of organized labor and middle class economics.

    You are literally buying into the ends justifies the means for your fellow political travelers. IE you have no real argument, you are engaging in covering because the guy is on your side of the political fence. Emotionally dishonest argument is dishonest...and emotional.
    The end justifies the means?... Where is your mind? We have been through all of this already, beginning with the Molly Maguires. We already know where this is headed and how it will end. If you don't know, then I suggest you educate yourself, and quickly. A mere punch in the face to some ass-clown talking head from Faux News is nothing compared to what lies ahead. Do yourself a favor, from now on, try reading up on history before blathering on the internet about something you obviously know nothing about.
    Last edited by Sig; 12-19-12 at 07:38 PM.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  7. #837
    Sage
    OpportunityCost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,762

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    No, but asking a snotty and incendiary rhetorical question can be. For example: If I were to walk up to you and ask "Why do you oppose my calling your mother a filthy two-dollar whore?" I should expect you to get angry. I should expect you to tell me "Get the f*ck out of my face!" and I should expect you to react violently. After all, the question is entirely rhetorical and I am insulting you (and your mother).




    Understand this: If America continues to regress in such a manner, there will be blood, oceans of it, and not just Chowder's. When two nations clash over access to natural resources, there is blood. When socioeconomic classes clash over access to goods and services, there is blood. History has made this point crystal clear. It is unfortunate that people like you, and Chowder, and the OP, have failed to learn from history.

    And whether you accept it or not, some of this blood will be on your hands for being so foolish as to encourage the events which got it flowing.



    No, my response is an objective and highly rational observation of the history of organized labor and middle class economics.



    The end justifies the means?... Where is your mind? We have been through all of this already, beginning with the Molly Maguires. We already know where this is headed and how it will end. If you don't know, then I suggest you educate yourself, and quickly. A mere punch in the face to some ass-clown talking head from Faux News is nothing compared to what lies ahead. Do yourself a favor, from now on, try reading up on history before blathering on the internet about something you obviously know nothing about.
    Your rhetorical question...nice skirting of forum rules. We are done. Im not responding to any of the rest of your post because you and it are not worth my time.

    Take care.

  8. #838
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Right! That is why you are "off topic". Why are you now just realizing that?
    The whole thread is not about just the actual hitting. Is this that hard to understand? Something that would be considered "off topic" would be coming in here talking about the Afghanistan war, now thats off topic. What ive been talking about is Crowder before, during, and after the account. All centered around the topic of the assault. So therfore its on topic..




    Right! That is why you are "off topic". Because Tony's hitting of Crowder has nothing to do with those things.
    See above.



    I keep pointing out that it is why you are off topic. Duh!
    Im ****ing on topic! Just because you think its not on topic does not mean in reality its not. See above again.




    "Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan"
    Apparently it is.
    Lets read the article and see what it states, does it only talk about the actual hitting itself? Lets find out:
    "Steven Crowder, a conservative comedian and Fox News contributor, had spent the day questioning demonstrators, and video he posted on YouTube showed some of them becoming verbally aggressive, with one telling him, "get the f--- out of my face!"--- Hmm that seems to be before the account, seems to be on topic

    "
    Another protester can be seen later in the video punching Crowder in the face before being restrained by another man. "--Hmm there is the during.

    "Gov. Rick Snyder signed the legislation Tuesday evening after the state House gave final approval of the bills, which bar unions from collecting mandatory fees from workers they represent under collective bargaining agreements."--Hmm talks about the bill itself

    Reality it all that i have stated has been "on topic"


    That you are "off topic". How many times does it need to be pointed out to you, huh?
    In your own reality it may be because the only thing you wanna yell here it seems to me is, "Tony punched Crowder"..




    That is where you are wrong.
    Read the title, as that is what the topic is about.
    It is specifically about Tony hitting Crowder.

    Well sounds like its gonna be a fun debate about the whole hitting thing, gonna be a very narrow debate, kinda hard to debate something that is clearly caught on tape. But if you read the article itself, its simply not about a guy getting hit, or if you read this thread you would find that this debate has widened a long time ago


  9. #839
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    The whole thread is not about just the actual hitting. Is this that hard to understand? Something that would be considered "off topic" would be coming in here talking about the Afghanistan war, now thats off topic. What ive been talking about is Crowder before, during, and after the account. All centered around the topic of the assault. So therfore its on topic..

    See above.


    Im ****ing on topic! Just because you think its not on topic does not mean in reality its not. See above again.


    Lets read the article and see what it states, does it only talk about the actual hitting itself? Lets find out:
    "Steven Crowder, a conservative comedian and Fox News contributor, had spent the day questioning demonstrators, and video he posted on YouTube showed some of them becoming verbally aggressive, with one telling him, "get the f--- out of my face!"--- Hmm that seems to be before the account, seems to be on topic

    "
    Another protester can be seen later in the video punching Crowder in the face before being restrained by another man. "--Hmm there is the during.

    "Gov. Rick Snyder signed the legislation Tuesday evening after the state House gave final approval of the bills, which bar unions from collecting mandatory fees from workers they represent under collective bargaining agreements."--Hmm talks about the bill itself

    Reality it all that i have stated has been "on topic"



    In your own reality it may be because the only thing you wanna yell here it seems to me is, "Tony punched Crowder"..




    Well sounds like its gonna be a fun debate about the whole hitting thing, gonna be a very narrow debate, kinda hard to debate something that is clearly caught on tape. But if you read the article itself, its simply not about a guy getting hit, or if you read this thread you would find that this debate has widened a long time ago
    Wrong!
    Just simply wrong!
    Reality is that you have been trying to take it off topic with bs that has nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.


    It has been about the assault from the beginning.

    Not about the legislation.

    The points you were trying to make had nothing to do with Crowder being hit and were "off topic".


    "Before, during, after" is as it applies to Crowder being hit, not other peripheral bs that has nothing to do with his being hit.

  10. #840
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by OpportunityCost View Post
    Your rhetorical question...nice skirting of forum rules. We are done. Im not responding to any of the rest of your post because you and it are not worth my time.

    Take care.
    Oh, I'm sorry... Did I hurt your feelings? (Also, a rhetorical question.)

    You don't need to respond to my posts. What you need to do is crack open a history book and start educating yourself on the history or organized labor. Otherwise, you are not worth my time.

    Now, get cracking.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

Page 84 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •