Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 810 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #801
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    At this point, I insist that you stop typing and start reading. You are so damn ignorant of the subject we are discussing that I feel like I am trying to describe plaid to someone who was born without eyes.

    Be advised: Our discussion is over until you educate yourself enough to respond with even the remotest hint that you have a grip on the topic at hand. Until then, please go away. You are wasting your time; and more importantly, you are wasting my time.

    So you concede then....good for you.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #802
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    So you concede then....good for you.

    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  3. #803
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Holy ****! I guess we have to do this again.
    Jesus....

    You said: "Your[sic] overlooking my points."
    See!

    I told you I didn't, since I placed them in their proper perspective of having nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

    My points had nothing to do with the actual hitting!
    My points had to do with Crowders presence and an account from a eyewitness on what Crowder was doing before the actual punching!
    I never said anything about Crowder and Tony etc! You keep on bringing it up like i did or something! This isnt simply just about the punching!



    Sorry you don't seem to understand that, as it also has nothing to do with you agreeing with me or not.
    Then what the **** is your point!?


    You had no points relevant to Tony hitting Crowder which "IS" what this thread is about.
    This thread is about the incident! Before, during, and after!


  4. #804
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    What do you not understand? This thread is indeed about Tony hitting Chowder.

    So what is your point?

    How about if you get back on topic?

    Is it really your contention Chowder wasn't asking for it, that he did not, in fact, provoke a fight?
    So sad. Purposely misspelling Crowder's name. Grow up!

    This thread is about Tony hitting Crowder, not the legislation. What do you not understand about that?

    The video evidence clearly shows that Crowder did not provoke a fight with Tony.

    So how about getting back on topic, as this topic is not about the legislation. You can start another one to discuss such, and vent your childish anger and hatred there.

  5. #805
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    My points had nothing to do with the actual hitting!
    Right! That is why you are "off topic". Why are you now just realizing that?


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    My points had to do with Crowders presence and an account from a eyewitness on what Crowder was doing before the actual punching!
    Right! That is why you are "off topic". Because Tony's hitting of Crowder has nothing to do with those things.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I never said anything about Crowder and Tony etc! You keep on bringing it up like i did or something!
    I keep pointing out that it is why you are off topic. Duh!



    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    This isnt simply just about the punching!
    "Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan"
    Apparently it is.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Then what the **** is your point!?
    That you are "off topic". How many times does it need to be pointed out to you, huh?



    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    This thread is about the incident! Before, during, and after!
    That is where you are wrong.
    Read the title, as that is what the topic is about.
    It is specifically about Tony hitting Crowder.

  6. #806
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The video evidence clearly shows that Crowder did not provoke a fight with Tony.

    So how about getting back on topic, as this topic is not about the legislation. You can start another one to discuss such, and vent your childish anger and hatred there.
    You keep repeating the same LIE over and over again, as if you believe that, by repeating it enough times, it will somehow make it true.

    Chowder had no reason to be there, except to act as a mouthpiece for the AFP's program of public deceit. Violence comes in many forms. Chowder clearly threw the first punch by asking the stupid and incendiary rhetorical question: "Why do you oppose Right to Work?" He might just as well have asked "Why don't you all go home and f*ck your mother?" He asked for it, and he got it; and if he keeps it up, he will likely get it again, only much worse.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  7. #807
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    My points had to do with Crowders presence and an account from a eyewitness on what Crowder was doing before the actual punching!
    Ok, what was that? Asking questions about RTW? And why they were there? See, most rational people getting a question like that either give an answer that the interviewer that they don't like can't use, or they walk away. Crowder wasn't doing anything that any number of DalilyKOS, DemoUnderground hacks didn't do during the TEAparty rallies, yet I didn't see any TP people punching out those people, why is that do you think?

    Could it be because the leftist thugs act like children when they don't get their way?

    See, I thought that the left were supposed to be these uber tolerant models of peace, joy, and love? Instead what we get is patch wearing bots assaulting someone asking questions, and attacking those with different views than they have with destruction of property, intimidation, and violence...And in here we have those mouth foaming members not only advocating the violence and cheering it on, but blaming the victim of that violence instead of acting like adults and condemning it. how sad.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #808
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    You keep repeating the same LIE over and over again, as if you believe that, by repeating it enough times, it will somehow make it true.
    That's interesting since between you and I, you are the only one telling untruths.

    Go figure. Wonders never cease.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Chowder had no reason to be there, except to act as a mouthpiece for the AFP's program of public deceit. Violence comes in many forms. Chowder clearly threw the first punch by asking the stupid and incendiary rhetorical question: "Why do you oppose Right to Work?" He might just as well have asked "Why don't you all go home and f*ck your mother?" He asked for it, and he got it; and if he keeps it up, he will likely get it again, only much worse.
    Wrong!
    He had every right to be there in support of the legislation.
    And again you are WRONG!
    That is not inciting anything and is not the reason Tony hit Crowder.
    And it is off topic.
    And it is not asking for anything either.
    Only those who believe it is ok to act out violently would think so.

    And Tony doesn't even appear to be smart enough to form a logical opinion on the subject of RTW and is only following along like a little Union lemming.

    So if Tony acted out violently because of the reason you proffer, he is in the wrong and most definitely will be Prosecuted.
    End of story.

    Or you can get back on topic and watch the videos and see that Crowder did not provoke Tony's assault in any way.

  9. #809
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    He had every right to be there in support of the legislation.
    The legislation is wrong and violent and deceitful, and destructive of everything for which working men and women fought and died over decades of struggle against an oppressive and exploitative upper class elite.

    Ergo, Chowder was wrong for supporting such legislation, but he was even more wrong for conspiring to deliberately deceive the American people.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  10. #810
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    The legislation is wrong and violent and deceitful, and destructive of everything for which working men and women fought and died over decades of struggle against an oppressive and exploitative upper class elite.

    Ergo, Chowder was wrong for supporting such legislation, but he was even more wrong for conspiring to deliberately deceive the American people.

    1. How is the legislation 'violent'?... People are violent.

    2. Even if what you are regurgitating from the communist pamphlet you read it from was true, It does not give you the right to physically attack anyone. This is how children act out when they don't get their way......Grow up.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 81 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •