Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #791
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Nah.

    Goes to WHY Tony slogged crowder.

    Perfectly relevant.
    No it doesn't.

  2. #792
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    If the employer pays a wage amount to do the job, and the non union person does the job, he gets the wage. Regardless of your name calling, and whining. Unions are a losing proposition.
    Yeaaaahhh....

    How did labor unions come about, smart guy? What could possibly have been the motivating force for the inception of the labor movement? What most significant economic manifestation gave rise to the consumer-based economy, the evolution of what we now regard as the middle class American lifestyle, and brought about the ultimate defeat of communism throughout the world?

    Do you know anything about the history of organized labor? I do not give a whit what sort of front you present to me or the rest of DP. I'm aware that you don't know your thumb from your d*ck; but you need to be honest with yourself, here and now, especially if you are middle class. Your future and the future of your children depends upon it.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  3. #793
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Are you unable to read?
    I am not going to answer your off topic question as it has nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.
    It is off topic.
    This thread is about Tony hitting Crowder. Not about the actual legislation.


    Here is what I suggest.
    Stop a topic that has to to with the RTW legislation and you can ask all the questions you want.
    But not here as this thread is about Tony hitting Crowder. Not about the actual legislation.
    Here is what I suggest:

    Recognize this most basic reality: VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE

    Chowder, and the Koch Bros., and the AFP were behaving VIOLENTLY. Albeit, they were not using their fists to behave violently. No, they were using their money and their power and their political influence and their control over mass news media to behave in a most insidiously violent way against middle class people who do not have such lethal weapons at their disposal. This was not even close to a fair fight, so don't you dare preach to me about violence.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  4. #794
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Here is what I suggest:

    Recognize this most basic reality: VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE

    Chowder, and the Koch Bros., and the AFP were behaving VIOLENTLY. Albeit, they were not using their fists to behave violently. No, they were using their money and their power and their political influence and their control over mass news media to behave in a most insidiously violent way against middle class people who do not have such lethal weapons at their disposal. This was not even close to a fair fight, so don't you dare preach to me about violence.
    Wrong!
    You suggest wrongness!

    This topic is clearly about Tony acting violently toward Crowder.

  5. #795
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong!
    You suggest wrongness!

    This topic is clearly about Tony acting violently toward Crowder.
    This is your rebuttal?

    Come back when you have some meaningful to say. This way, you won't look so pathetically weak.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  6. #796
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    This is your rebuttal?

    Come back when you have some meaningful to say. This way, you won't look so pathetically weak.
    What do you not understand?
    This thread is about Tony hitting Crowder.
    Nothing else.

    Nothing you have said this far has anything to do with Tony hitting Crowder.
    Your rants are nothing but "off-topic".


    So how about getting back on topic with something meaningful instead of the pathetic weak bs you have been providing, huh?

  7. #797
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Yeaaaahhh....

    How did labor unions come about, smart guy? What could possibly have been the motivating force for the inception of the labor movement? What most significant economic manifestation gave rise to the consumer-based economy, the evolution of what we now regard as the middle class American lifestyle, and brought about the ultimate defeat of communism throughout the world?

    Do you know anything about the history of organized labor? I do not give a whit what sort of front you present to me or the rest of DP. I'm aware that you don't know your thumb from your d*ck; but you need to be honest with yourself, here and now, especially if you are middle class. Your future and the future of your children depends upon it.

    Well, smart guy, this isn't the twenty's anymore....In case you haven't noticed all unions do now is bitch about pay, unsustainable pension programs, and heavy handed thug tactics...It is a failing model. Wake up.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #798
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    What do you not understand?
    This thread is about Tony hitting Crowder.
    Nothing else.

    Nothing you have said this far has anything to do with Tony hitting Crowder.
    Your rants are nothing but "off-topic".


    So how about getting back on topic with something meaningful instead of the pathetic weak bs you have been providing, huh?
    What do you not understand? This thread is indeed about Tony hitting Chowder.

    So what is your point?

    How about if you get back on topic?

    Is it really your contention Chowder wasn't asking for it, that he did not, in fact, provoke a fight?
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  9. #799
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Well, smart guy, this isn't the twenty's anymore....In case you haven't noticed all unions do now is bitch about pay, unsustainable pension programs, and heavy handed thug tactics...It is a failing model. Wake up.
    At this point, I insist that you stop typing and start reading. You are so damn ignorant of the subject we are discussing that I feel like I am trying to describe plaid to someone who was born without eyes.

    Be advised: Our discussion is over until you educate yourself enough to respond with even the remotest hint that you have a grip on the topic at hand. Until then, please go away. You are wasting your time; and more importantly, you are wasting my time.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  10. #800
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    What do you not understand? This thread is indeed about Tony hitting Chowder.

    So what is your point?

    How about if you get back on topic?

    Is it really your contention Chowder wasn't asking for it, that he did not, in fact, provoke a fight?
    Sorry, but "asking for it" is not a mitigating circumstance to assault. Try again.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 80 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •