Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #761
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Highly improbable that he wont plea to something considering the evidence.
    There are no charges.............
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #762
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    There are no charges.............


    Highly improbable that there wont be considering the evidence.

    And highly improbable that he wont plea to something considering the evidence.

  3. #763
    Professor
    Sig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-29-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,179

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong!

    It is off topic, as it has nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.
    WRONG!

    It has everything to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

    If you could answer the question presented to you, perhaps you would know what you're talking about.

    One more time:

    What is "Right to Work" really all about?

    Now, stop dodging the question. Be a man and answer up.
    It's like you're dreaming of Gorgonzola when it's clearly Brie time, baby. Step into my office.

  4. #764
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    WRONG!

    It has everything to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

    If you could answer the question presented to you, perhaps you would know what you're talking about.

    One more time:

    What is "Right to Work" really all about?

    Now, stop dodging the question. Be a man and answer up.
    Yes you are wrong. Period. As it has nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

    Man-up and admit it!

    So stop trying to take the thread off topic.

  5. #765
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And again (even if what you said were true), it has nothing to do with Tony punching Crowder.
    I never said it did...... Your the one all hell bent all over that point and i have repeatidly agreed with you that this was Tony punching Crowder...


  6. #766
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    I never said it did...... Your the one all hell bent all over that point and i have repeatidly agreed with you that this was Tony punching Crowder...
    Holy ****!
    You said: "Your[sic] overlooking my points."
    I told you I didn't, since I placed them in their proper perspective of having nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

    Sorry you don't seem to understand that, as it also has nothing to do with you agreeing with me or not.

  7. #767
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Holy ****!
    You said: "Your[sic] overlooking my points."
    I told you I didn't, since I placed them in their proper perspective of having nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

    Sorry you don't seem to understand that, as it also has nothing to do with you agreeing with me or not.
    Jesus Christ.. Do we have to do this? I guess so.

    My first post i did not even quote you and i did not ever recognize you, all i did was quote an article from PowerRob saying: "Crowder was clearly looking for trouble and the unedited version of the tape raises some various interesting questions and speculations."
    I said nothing about punching nothing about Tony, only saying that i thought Crowder was there looking for trouble from the get go. This thread has become way more than just about Crowder getting punched in the face, this thread does not circle around one issue, this thread broadened from that a long time ago.

    Then you quoted to me saying: "BS! Trying to stop the Union thugs from tearing down a tent and damaging it is not looking for trouble."
    Then i responded quoting parts of an article that a state ag worker gave around the incident and Crowder. I still was not talking about the punching incident or anything etc. I never said anything was justified, i never said that Crowder started it, or Tony started it or anything.

    Then you said: "And you believe that?
    And of course asking basic questions is provoking, huh?

    Which has nothing to do with him trying to prevent the Union thugs from taking down and damaging the tent.
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with Tony swinging on him.
    As the evidence shows."
    This is when you think that im somehow justifying Tony's actions. Or i think its ok. Etc. This is when your brought the whole swinging thing into it. I agree with most of your points, and never said anything other than the official story about Tony punching Crowder. I simply stated that Crowder seemed to be looking for trouble and gave an account from someone in the precense of Crowder.

    Then you kept on going on that im off topic and i havent said anything about Crowder being punched etc.
    And right now i have no idea what the **** your point is.


  8. #768
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Jesus Christ.. Do we have to do this? I guess so.

    My first post i did not even quote you and i did not ever recognize you, all i did was quote an article from PowerRob saying: "Crowder was clearly looking for trouble and the unedited version of the tape raises some various interesting questions and speculations."
    I said nothing about punching nothing about Tony, only saying that i thought Crowder was there looking for trouble from the get go. This thread has become way more than just about Crowder getting punched in the face, this thread does not circle around one issue, this thread broadened from that a long time ago.

    Then you quoted to me saying: "BS! Trying to stop the Union thugs from tearing down a tent and damaging it is not looking for trouble."
    Then i responded quoting parts of an article that a state ag worker gave around the incident and Crowder. I still was not talking about the punching incident or anything etc. I never said anything was justified, i never said that Crowder started it, or Tony started it or anything.

    Then you said: "And you believe that?
    And of course asking basic questions is provoking, huh?

    Which has nothing to do with him trying to prevent the Union thugs from taking down and damaging the tent.
    Which has absolutely nothing to do with Tony swinging on him.
    As the evidence shows."
    This is when you think that im somehow justifying Tony's actions. Or i think its ok. Etc. This is when your brought the whole swinging thing into it. I agree with most of your points, and never said anything other than the official story about Tony punching Crowder. I simply stated that Crowder seemed to be looking for trouble and gave an account from someone in the precense of Crowder.

    Then you kept on going on that im off topic and i havent said anything about Crowder being punched etc.
    And right now i have no idea what the **** your point is.

    Holy ****! I guess we have to do this again.


    You said: "Your[sic] overlooking my points."
    See!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Your overlooking my points

    I told you I didn't, since I placed them in their proper perspective of having nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

    Sorry you don't seem to understand that, as it also has nothing to do with you agreeing with me or not.

    You had no points relevant to Tony hitting Crowder which "IS" what this thread is about.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-18-12 at 04:42 AM.

  9. #769
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    WRONG!

    It has everything to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

    If you could answer the question presented to you, perhaps you would know what you're talking about.

    One more time:

    What is "Right to Work" really all about?

    Now, stop dodging the question. Be a man and answer up.
    Employing people.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #770
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,422
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Employing people.
    Sure.

    People who are gleefully ojtsourcing american jobs are spending millions getting laws passed so people can work.

    Sure they are.

    Its about hamstringing the democrat party and nothing else.

    Cutting their union purse strings and union election foot soldiers.

    Winning elections for republicans at the expense of american workers.

    If unions are a dying anachronism, capjtalism will kill them all by itself.

    It wouldnt justify spending millions of dollars to kill them.

    So somebodies lying to somebody about their motives.

    Everyone is free to not work at a place that does things they don't like. Or doesnt pay enough.

    Or requires one to join a union.

    Internal consistency isn't a modern conservative quality.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

Page 77 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •