Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
Results 741 to 750 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #741
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I do not support unjust violence.. I do not support assault.

    now that we have put your lies to bed.... you need to explain why you and your merry band of "liberal" cohorts here do support assault.... you need to explain why you celebrate unjust violence perpetrated by people whose politics you agree with.

    I don't believe your claim that the police don't believe his story ...you're a dishonest person and therefore an untrustworthy source.


    Show me the beef! Where's the police report? No police report, no case!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #742
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,444
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    i just watched the **** out of the videos... and i'm not seeing Crowder pushing anyone

    it's pretty tough to see anything clearly, but the notion of crowder pushing tony doesn't seem to be the case.


    in any event.. i don't really care too much... that mob was unruly... as idiot mobs sometimes get..... not a very proud moment for any of us to watch people act as animals.
    As you say, the critical moment is obscured.

    But tony was arguing with a guy right next to the tent. Chest to chest.

    Then you can see crowder from the neck down passing etween them, with his right forearm touching tonys chest. Theres MAYBE room for a pwrson between tonys argument and the tent.

    Then a moment later crowder is going the other way as tony falls.

    Claiming crowder had nothing to do with tonys fall is speculation not supported by evidence. Tony certainly thinks he, and not the guy he was arguing with, was responsible.

    Regardless of what excon says.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  3. #743
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Its already been linked in this thread, you should try to follow along. The police implied Crowder had ulterior motives for his claims.
    First of all, nothing you have attributed has been linked to in this thread. Absolutely nothing. Which is why I called you on it. Secondly, I suspected you were referring to the report where it was reported that the Police were more than willing to prosecute.
    Which is why I mentioned a portion of what was actually provided in that report.

    You are again being dishonest and misrepresenting what the Police have said.
    It appears that all you can do is be dishonest and misrepresent.


    What the police actually said was

    “There is video footage of him being assaulted. We don’t know who the suspect is, but we could do a several month investigation and find the suspect,”


    “I saw Mr. Crowder’s interview on Sean Hannity and he wants to have an MMA-sanctioned fight with this individual,” he said. Crowder told Hannity that if the suspect doesn’t come forward for the MMA fight (which he said would be held for charity), Crowder would “press charges.”

    Adamczyk did not sound impressed by the plan.

    “You can’t leverage the law for personal gain,” he said. “Either you’re the victim, or you’re not. So if he’s the victim of an assault, and he wants to file a complaint, we will definitely investigate it.”



    Adamczyk doesn’t understand why Crowder wouldn’t report the crime to the police and get the perpetrator prosecuted. He stressed that the MSP will not go forward with an investigation unless a crime is reported, and “there are all types of personal reasons” people sometimes don’t report a crime, he said.

    “If somebody broke into your house, wouldn’t you immediately report it to the police? If someone assaulted you or your family member wouldn’t you report it immediately to the police?” Adamczyk said. “Well, why wouldn’t you, unless there’s a personal agenda there.”



    Not at any time did they allude to not believing Crowder as you previously said. Which had nothing to do with your present claim of "ulterior motives", which the Police also did not allude to.

    The Police spoke of a possible agenda because he didn't understand why Crowder had not come forward at the time, and we all know why that is. He made an either or challenge to the guy to come forward on his own.

    And since Crowder has come forward and pressed charges, you can bet that such speculation no longer applies and is now where it belongs. In a trash can.


    But way to misrepresent what the police say. It figures you would.

    I suppose you are now going to say that the Police do not believe there is footage of him being assaulted as they say there is.

  4. #744
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Then you can see crowder from the neck down passing etween them, with his right forearm touching tonys chest.
    Wrong. He did not pass between them.
    Crowder was to Tony's side at the time. He was not between them.
    Why do you have to be dishonest about the facts?

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Claiming crowder had nothing to do with tonys fall is speculation not supported by evidence.
    Wrong!
    The evidence clearly shows Crowder's back to Tony, and then Tony falling to Crowder's side.. Their position make it impossible for Crowder to have pushed Tony to the ground. Impossible.
    As already stated.
    Crowder would have had to be in a position (which he was not) to get leverage to push Tony to the ground.
    He would have had to know exactly where Tony was in order to put his hand on him to shove him to the ground.
    Both of these things were and are impossible as their position do not allow it. It was impossible. As Crowder's back was to Tony.

    And as the guy with the Red Hard Hat "IS" between Tony and Crowder, it makes it even more impossible.

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Tony certainly thinks he, and not the guy he was arguing with, was responsible.
    That is pure speculation on your part. Duh!

  5. #745
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    First of all, nothing you have attributed has been linked to in this thread. Absolutely nothing. Which is why I called you on it. Secondly, I suspected you were referring to the report where it was reported that the Police were more than willing to prosecute.
    Which is why I mentioned a portion of what was actually provided in that report.

    You are again being dishonest and misrepresenting what the Police have said.
    It appears that all you can do is be dishonest and misrepresent.


    What the police actually said was

    “There is video footage of him being assaulted. We don’t know who the suspect is, but we could do a several month investigation and find the suspect,”


    “I saw Mr. Crowder’s interview on Sean Hannity and he wants to have an MMA-sanctioned fight with this individual,” he said. Crowder told Hannity that if the suspect doesn’t come forward for the MMA fight (which he said would be held for charity), Crowder would “press charges.”

    Adamczyk did not sound impressed by the plan.

    “You can’t leverage the law for personal gain,” he said. “Either you’re the victim, or you’re not. So if he’s the victim of an assault, and he wants to file a complaint, we will definitely investigate it.”



    Adamczyk doesn’t understand why Crowder wouldn’t report the crime to the police and get the perpetrator prosecuted. He stressed that the MSP will not go forward with an investigation unless a crime is reported, and “there are all types of personal reasons” people sometimes don’t report a crime, he said.

    “If somebody broke into your house, wouldn’t you immediately report it to the police? If someone assaulted you or your family member wouldn’t you report it immediately to the police?” Adamczyk said. “Well, why wouldn’t you, unless there’s a personal agenda there.”



    Not at any time did they allude to not believing Crowder as you previously said. Which had nothing to do with your present claim of "ulterior motives", which the Police also did not allude to.

    The Police spoke of a possible agenda because he didn't understand why Crowder had not come forward at the time, and we all know why that is. He made an either or challenge to the guy to come forward on his own.

    And since Crowder has come forward and pressed charges, you can bet that such speculation no longer applies and is now where it belongs. In a trash can.


    But way to misrepresent what the police say. It figures you would.

    I suppose you are now going to say that the Police do not believe there is footage of him being assaulted as they say there is.


    The investigation has just begun, there have been no arrests, and you have already determined guilt. Is that your ideal for a justice system, Excon?

    December 17, 2012, 11:35 AM - "Crowder, who initially drew criticism from the state police when he declined to press charges for days after he was punched on camera, asked police Friday to look into the incident.

    “As with any complaint, we will now initiate an investigation,” Banner told TPM.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  6. #746
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    The investigation has just begun, there have been no arrests, and you have already determined guilt. Is that your ideal for a justice system, Excon?

    December 17, 2012, 11:35 AM - "Crowder, who initially drew criticism from the state police when he declined to press charges for days after he was punched on camera, asked police Friday to look into the incident.

    “As with any complaint, we will now initiate an investigation,” Banner told TPM.
    And?
    Criticism is not disbelief as you stated.

    You were being dishonest again. And you were caught.

    And as for me, yes I have determined guilt, as that is the only conclusion that the video evidence allows.

    Crowder's back was to him when he fell. He got up and assaulted Crowder.

    He is guilty and most likely is going to plea to a lesser offense. Bet!

  7. #747
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    The investigation has just begun, there have been no arrests, and you have already determined guilt. Is that your ideal for a justice system, Excon?

    December 17, 2012, 11:35 AM - "Crowder, who initially drew criticism from the state police when he declined to press charges for days after he was punched on camera, asked police Friday to look into the incident.

    “As with any complaint, we will now initiate an investigation,” Banner told TPM.

    Your posts are a joke...

  8. #748
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    And as for me, yes I have determined guilt, as that is the only conclusion that the video evidence allows.

    I guess there is no need for an investigation is there?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  9. #749
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I guess there is no need for an investigation is there?
    nope.. we all can see your posts are just liberal tripe..

  10. #750
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I guess there is no need for an investigation is there?
    No one said that, but they are going to come to the same conclusions I have.

Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •