Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 730 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #721
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    "Steven, stop whining, take your licks, and accept that getting hit in the face is a hazard of inserting yourself in the middle of an argument between billionaire-funded know-nothing ideologues and people whose livelihoods and stability are being threatened by the insatiable greed of the super-rich and the blind extremism of their wooden-headed political allies. In exchange, liberals will buy you a band-aid for the cut on your forehead and re-iterate that Punching Is Bad. Sound good?"

    Fox News' Conservative Thug Steve Crowder Absurdly Challenges MI Protester To Duel In The Octagon | Crooks and Liars
    I don't think reiterating that punching someone is bad will work... as it is readily apparent that you people do not believe it is bad...

    sorry folks, you have shown yourself to be advocates of assault when the assault is perpetuated by a person whose political agenda you agree with....you'll have to live with the fact that you support and celebrate unjust violence .. no way around that simple fact.

  2. #722
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-06-18 @ 05:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,594

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Its absolutely amazing that you can see into Crowder's mind to tell us what he is noticing and then go completely blind and can't see Crowder move into position and shove Tony to the ground in the slow motion video that I just posted.


    This video in slow motion is the nail in Crowders coffin.



    So lets recap shall we? :

    Tony is standing with another union man near the tent and he is arguing with a man in a baseball cap who is filming his torso. At first, it's just the three of them standing there.

    Coward moves in with his hands up in a defensive mode and starts looking around to see if anyone is watching.

    The man Tony was arguing with steps back as Crowder moves inbetween them.

    Crowder quickly looks back over his shoulder and then turns to Tony and with a forceful determined push, shoves him to the ground.

    Crowder steps around to the front of Tony who is on the ground and raises his hands into defensive mode as Tony gets up and clobbers him.


    If you can see into Crowders mind, then why can't you see what is clearly on the video, Excon?
    Yes lets recap shall we.

    You have already been caught and shown to be dishonest and deceitful, and willing to make **** up.
    And you think you have credibility.

    You are now again trying to make **** up and are being caught at it again.


    What you say is in the video, is not.

    Crowder does not move-in to see if anyone is around. He is extracting himself and getting his friend to join in moving away.
    Crowder does not move-in between them at anytime.

    The guy with the Red Hard Hat is between Crowder and Tony.
    Crowder has his back to Tony as Tony falls to Crowder's side.


    But as already pointed out;
    For your allegation to be true, Crowder would have had to be in a position (which he was not) to get leverage to push Tony to the ground.
    He would have had to know exactly where Tony was in order to put his hand on him to shove him to the ground.
    Both of these things were and are impossible as their position do not allow it. It was impossible. As Crowder's back was to Tony.


    Tony was involved in a dispute with the other guy.
    Crowder then moves away, with his back towards Tony.

    Tony then falls against Crowder causing Crowder to exclaim , "You just assaulted me buddy."
    What you see at the point you provided may be Crowder moving his arm after Tony fell against him. Not Crowder pushing him to the ground.

    Heck it could even be a portion of Tony's arm brushing against Crowder. Which would explain his exclamation.

    The fact remains that it was impossible for Crowder to push Tony to the ground as their positions would not allow it to happen.
    Tony was behind Crowder.



    The lengths that you liberal folks will go to try and defend the the guy who is in the wrong is astounding.
    Tony was in the wrong. Just as you are.

  3. #723
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,134
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Holy ****.
    You are seeing things.
    Crowder is not pushing him to the ground.

    There were not even engaged at the time.

    And you can spare us your hyper-partisan biased bs hyperbole. As that is what it is.

    You are making things up.

    Their positions made it impossible for Crowder to push Tony. Do you not understand that? Impossible.

    In addition. Your whole post is ridiculous.

    Crowder is not shoving Tony to the ground.

    For your allegation to be true, Crowder would have had to be in a position (which he was not) to get leverage to push Tony to the ground.
    He would have had to know exactly where Tony was in order to put his hand on him to shove him to the ground.
    Both of these things were and are impossible as their position do not allow it. It was impossible. As Crowder's back was to Tony.


    Tony was involved in a dispute with the other guy.
    Crowder then moves away, with his back towards Tony.

    Tony then falls against Crowder causing Crowder to exclaim , "You just assaulted me buddy."
    What you see at the point you provided is Crowder moving his arm after Tony fell against him. Not Crowder pushing him to the ground.

    The lengths that you liberal folks will go to try and defend the the guy who is in the wrong is astounding.
    Tony was in the wrong.
    There is not enough room between tony and the guy hes arguing with for crowder to pass etween them without contact, and who is crowder going to shoulder, his ally or those he is there opposing?

    There is nowhere to go after passing between them, hes right at the tent.

    So he shoves between them and then turns right around and goes BACK between them.

    (And your story has changed, as originally ypu laimed tony fell beside crowder. No mention of tony colliding with him on the way down)

    How do you reconcile the proximity of tony and the guy he was talking to and the clear video of crowders right arm contacting tonys chest as he passes BETWEEN them. And where was crowder GOING? Theres nothing but tent past tony. So crowder just shoved between them twice in rapid succession. In a jostling crowd. And somebody fell down as a result. But because crowder was past them when tony fell, he couldnt have had anything to do with it.

    Right.

    Sure.

    Whatever you say.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  4. #724
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-06-18 @ 05:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,594

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    There is not enough room between tony and the guy hes arguing with for crowder to pass etween them without contact, and who is crowder going to shoulder, his ally or those he is there opposing?

    There is nowhere to go after passing between them, hes right at the tent.

    So he shoves between them and then turns right around and goes BACK between them.

    (And your story has changed, as originally ypu laimed tony fell beside crowder. No mention of tony colliding with him on the way down)

    How do you reconcile the proximity of tony and the guy he was talking to and the clear video of crowders right arm contacting tonys chest as he passes BETWEEN them. And where was crowder GOING? Theres nothing but tent past tony. So crowder just shoved between them twice in rapid succession. In a jostling crowd. And somebody fell down as a result. But because crowder was past them when tony fell, he couldnt have had anything to do with it.
    Holy ****!
    Your absurdity was already addressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Bs! You do not see his arm "shoving" into Tony's chest.
    What a ridiculousness and absurd assertion. Which must be why Catawba likes it.

    The point in question is @ the 1:37, 1:38 mark in the following video. All he is doing is moving his forearm up.


    And that very same thing is at the 1:32 mark in the video from the OP. (You know the one that is unedited at the portion in question.)
    He moves away from Tony at that point. Which is also where we can see Tony in a verbal exchange with the other guy.
    AS I said. Their positions make it impossible for Crowder to have pushed Tony to the ground.
    Did you get that yet? Impossible!


    Stop with this absurdity.
    Tony is at fault for swinging on Crowder.



    And no my story hasn't changed.
    Tony still falls by his side. Period. That is not a change.
    Offering a very plausible reason why Crowder exclaimed, "You just assaulted me buddy!", at the time Tony fell by his side, is not a change either, but a more than plausible explanation as to why he said what he did.
    Do try and keep up.

    And wtf is this bs? It tells me you can't remember what you watched from the videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    And where was crowder GOING? Theres nothing but tent past tony. So crowder just shoved between them twice in rapid succession. In a jostling crowd.
    Crodwer didn't "shove" past anybody.

  5. #725
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I don't think reiterating that punching someone is bad will work... as it is readily apparent that you people do not believe it is bad...

    sorry folks, you have shown yourself to be advocates of assault when the assault is perpetuated by a person whose political agenda you agree with....you'll have to live with the fact that you support and celebrate unjust violence .. no way around that simple fact.
    Thank you for the opinion of you, Excon and Fox news. No else, including the police believe Crowder's story!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  6. #726
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    14,134
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    I don't think reiterating that punching someone is bad will work... as it is readily apparent that you people do not believe it is bad...

    sorry folks, you have shown yourself to be advocates of assault when the assault is perpetuated by a person whose political agenda you agree with....you'll have to live with the fact that you support and celebrate unjust violence .. no way around that simple fact.
    Assault is not cool.

    Two men fighting is another thing entirely.

    Its quite possible that tonys fall was caused by crowder.

    Tony sure seems to think so.

    In other words, I'm not convinced it WAS an assault.

    I think crowder went there to start.some **** and was successful.

    I'm not the type who believes the state's force monopoly should confer upon assholes the right to say and do anything they please. Makes for an uncivil society.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  7. #727
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-06-18 @ 05:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,594

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Thank you for the opinion of you, Excon and Fox news. No else, including the police believe Crowder's story!
    Besides you being wrong about "everybody"...

    Including the police?
    Link it!

    Because as far as I know, willing to investigate and press charges is different than not believing it.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-17-12 at 01:45 PM.

  8. #728
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    05-06-18 @ 05:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,594

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Its quite possible that tonys fall was caused by crowder.
    No it is not.
    Their positions make it impossible.


    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Tony sure seems to think so.
    That is pure speculation by you.

  9. #729
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Thank you for the opinion of you, Excon and Fox news. No else, including the police believe Crowder's story!
    I do not support unjust violence.. I do not support assault.

    now that we have put your lies to bed.... you need to explain why you and your merry band of "liberal" cohorts here do support assault.... you need to explain why you celebrate unjust violence perpetrated by people whose politics you agree with.

    I don't believe your claim that the police don't believe his story ...you're a dishonest person and therefore an untrustworthy source.

  10. #730
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Assault is not cool.

    Two men fighting is another thing entirely.

    Its quite possible that tonys fall was caused by crowder.

    Tony sure seems to think so.

    In other words, I'm not convinced it WAS an assault.

    I think crowder went there to start.some **** and was successful.

    I'm not the type who believes the state's force monopoly should confer upon assholes the right to say and do anything they please. Makes for an uncivil society.
    the video shows an assault.... <shrugs>

    I think he went to stir some **** myself.... which is his right as a citizen and journalist.... that's not a valid justification for assault though.

    two men fighting is not another thing entirely... as anyone in a barfight, having been arrested for assault, will attest to

    Crowder wasn't fighting the union guy though... the union guy simply assaulted him.
    the union guy is clearly in the wrong... crowder might have been being an asshole, but being an asshole is not illegal....assault, however, is.

Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •