Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And why are you confused.
    Real men did not throw punches here.
    They backed away from them.


    But it is nice to see my posts unnerve you. iLOL

    Like I said:
    Union thugs/cowards, tried to take down two tents.
    Union thugs/cowards, acted out violently.

    Apparently you are the one who needs to adjust and then get over it.


    Wussies are the ones who get all flustered over, what was that again?, a soap inference?
    Wussies and cowards, (and obviously Union thugs) improperly overreact and act out violently.

    The guy has been challenged to a MMA style match.
    Bet that the coward wont accept.
    Keep spinning.

    Meantime:

    Steven Crowder Punched: Man Claims Fox News Contributor Goaded Other Union Protesters

    According to Spitzley, Crowder had an exchange with two pro-union men wearing blue jeans, hard hats and Carhartt clothing. One of the men accused Crowder of working for Amway, the family company of Michigan businessman Dick DeVos. Crowder joked that he sells soap.

    "He said, 'I sell soap. I should sell you some,'" Spitzley said, quoting Crowder.

    Crowder said he never suggested the men needed soap or could use a bath. "That wasn't my intent," he said. He also said he was nonconfrontational throughout the exchange.


    Note Crowder doesn't even dispute the insult (too many witnesses) just the intent. He was just joking!

  2. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    A sucker punch isn't a fight.
    Well, it identifies the sucker though. Crowder.

  3. #63
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,855

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Why are you confused?
    That was not a Fox video I posted.
    And we can see with our own eyes what is in it. Duh!
    We see people. And we don't see those at the tent hardly. Yet you see and know the people at the tent and that they are union folk. Like I said, you are simply amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #64
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,647

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    No, since we need all the NRA members we can get with guns to protect us from Obama and his cops. Isn't that the narrative?

    Meanwhile, I think the story is simple: a Fox shill insulted some working men, and they punched him. The issue is, why does that disturb you and the rightwing blogosphere so much? Now THAT'S the real story
    I am disturbed by any mob action or disruptive action in public spaces, left-wing or right-wing. When there was the so-called Astroturfing episodes at Townhall meetings in 2009-2010, I thought that they were uncivil gatherings of people that interrupted what was supposed to be a democratic function: the politician speaking to the constituents. When Rand Paul supporters were seen beating a person down, I thought that was barbaric and completely unbecoming of true politics.

    My view is, if you can't act like a grownup, expect to be punished.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  5. #65
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Maybe that thug would like to try that on conservative Chuck Norris.
    You know why nobody makes jokes about Bruce Lee?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Well, it identifies the sucker though. Crowder.
    If this was a tea party rally and someone sucker punched a NBC reporter it would be all over the obama media, instead we hear, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

  7. #67
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Keep spinning.

    Meantime:

    Steven Crowder Punched: Man Claims Fox News Contributor Goaded Other Union Protesters

    According to Spitzley, Crowder had an exchange with two pro-union men wearing blue jeans, hard hats and Carhartt clothing. One of the men accused Crowder of working for Amway, the family company of Michigan businessman Dick DeVos. Crowder joked that he sells soap.

    "He said, 'I sell soap. I should sell you some,'" Spitzley said, quoting Crowder.

    Crowder said he never suggested the men needed soap or could use a bath. "That wasn't my intent," he said. He also said he was nonconfrontational throughout the exchange.


    Note Crowder doesn't even dispute the insult (too many witnesses) just the intent. He was just joking!

    Holy ****!
    The spin is obviously all yours.


    As previously pointed out, this has absolutely nothing to do with the thugs trying to take down the tents.


    It is nothing but spin on your part.

  8. #68
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    We see people. And we don't see those at the tent hardly. Yet you see and know the people at the tent and that they are union folk. Like I said, you are simply amazing.
    Now you are being dishonest.

  9. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    I am disturbed by any mob action or disruptive action in public spaces, left-wing or right-wing. When there was the so-called Astroturfing episodes at Townhall meetings in 2009-2010, I thought that they were uncivil gatherings of people that interrupted what was supposed to be a democratic function: the politician speaking to the constituents. When Rand Paul supporters were seen beating a person down, I thought that was barbaric and completely unbecoming of true politics.

    My view is, if you can't act like a grownup, expect to be punished.
    What "mob action"? You're fixating.

    Crowder insulted a group of working men. A guy punched him. Get over it.

    The real story is all the Sturm and Drang about a protest with three arrest and a fist fight!. What is going on in the disturbed psyche of the Right that this is making them so unhinged.

    I think I know why, and I think your characterization of a minor fist fight as a "mob action" suggest what spinning round your head.

  10. #70
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    I think I know why, and I think your characterization of a minor fist fight as a "mob action" suggest what spinning round your head.
    Fist fight?
    It was an assault.

Page 7 of 97 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •