Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #681
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Remember how before the election when you were telling me how Nate Silver was bias and his polls couldn't be trusted? Now that Crowder has filed charges, all this will come to light. I'll just tell you now like I did before the elections, we are going to find out and I'll bet I'm right and I'll bet you are wrong... again.
    I remember not caring about your pov... as its irrelevent and always wrong.. congrats on your vote throwing our freedom away with your lust for Obama...you and your sheep can rejoyce..

  2. #682
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,044

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    I remember not caring about your pov...
    You seem to care enough to initiate this back and forth with me and to keep replying to my posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007
    as its irrelevent and always wrong..
    Says the guy who I used to have quoted in my sig saying Obama would lose in a landslide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007
    congrats on your vote throwing our freedom away with your lust for Obama...you and your sheep can rejoyce..
    THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!! STILL!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #683
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    actually what happened is this union thug fell over backwards over one of the tent ropes that was anchored... he fell backwards with nobody touching him... he then got up like a lunatic thinking Crowder was somehow involved because Crowder was looking so sheepishly with his motion that he did not touch anyone... also Crowder was being harrased and he was already a target...

    Crowder is awesome.. he would have destroyed this union guy, but as a thinkng person he knew he was going to be attacked by a crowd and have no chance..

    sadly I beleive Crowders wife and family are under harrasment and fear for their safety...

    How the libs here defend this thuggary is no surprise.. they voted Obama.. mobs and attacking of freedom is the norm
    I am all for accuracy of the information presented.
    He didn't fall over backwards as far as I can see. I am pretty sure he fell forwards with his hands out in front of him to brace his fall.
    At least that is what would explain the position in which he was seen.

    As for getting up and thinking Crowder was responsible, he may have. Either that or he just wanted to take out his anger on him as Crowder is who he opposed.

  4. #684
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You seem to care enough to initiate this back and forth with me and to keep replying to my posts.



    Says the guy who I used to have quoted in my sig saying Obama would lose in a landslide.



    THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!! STILL!!!!!!!!!
    This isn't about Obama or who was right in another thread.
    It is about this thread, in which you have continuously shown to be wrong by the evidence.

  5. #685
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,044

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    This isn't about Obama or who was right in another thread.
    It is about this thread, in which you have continuously shown to be wrong by the evidence.
    Just answering to his posts. Funny, I don't see you begrudging Travis for driving this thread off topic. I wonder why that is?

    You'll be sitting in the same shame wagon as Travis when Chowder's charges are tossed or dropped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #686
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    I am all for accuracy of the information presented.
    He didn't fall over backwards as far as I can see. I am pretty sure he fell forwards with his hands out in front of him to brace his fall.
    At least that is what would explain the position in which he was seen.

    As for getting up and thinking Crowder was responsible, he may have. Either that or he just wanted to take out his anger on him as Crowder is who he opposed.
    No doubt.. this goon was just in a mob lather of hostility... who attacks a "tent" with women and children in it.?
    these lib dem mobs are a real issue..

    wheres Obama condeming this?... no beer summit?...

  7. #687
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    NJ
    Last Seen
    08-02-17 @ 02:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,375

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Just answering to his posts. Funny, I don't see you begrudging Travis for driving this thread off topic. I wonder why that is?

    You'll be sitting in the same shame wagon as Travis when Chowder's charges are tossed or dropped.

    Your posts are a waste of pixels... you are reduced to whining that the topic has moved to where you dont want it..after you want to bring up your messiah Obama..

    funny stuff for sure..

  8. #688
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Just answering to his posts.
    No you were not. You were taking it off topic with irrelevant bs.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Funny, I don't see you begrudging Travis for driving this thread off topic. I wonder why that is?
    Because he was not the initiator. You were.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You'll be sitting in the same shame wagon as Travis when Chowder's charges are tossed or dropped.
    Well now, that depends of a few things, doesn't it?
    First of all the charges have to be dropped or tossed. And the reason for doing so would have to be in accord with your position that he didn't do anything wrong. That ain't gonna happen.

    Dropped to lesser charges, maybe, but he still acted wrongly.

  9. #689
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,044

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    Your posts are a waste of pixels...
    Still replying to my waste of pixels are ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #690
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Travis007 View Post
    No doubt.. this goon was just in a mob lather of hostility... who attacks a "tent" with women and children in it.?
    these lib dem mobs are a real issue..

    wheres Obama condeming this?... no beer summit?...
    If you are going to respond to me, please stay within the topic.
    Obama has nothing to do with Tony hitting Crowder.

Page 69 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •