What a ridiculousness and absurd assertion. Which must be why Catawba likes it.
The point in question is @ the 1:37, 1:38 mark in the following video. All he is doing is moving his forearm up.
And that very same thing is at the 1:32 mark in the video from the OP. (You know the one that is unedited at the portion in question.)
He moves away from Tony at that point. Which is also where we can see Tony in a verbal exchange with the other guy.
AS I said. Their positions make it impossible for Crowder to have pushed Tony to the ground.
Did you get that yet? Impossible!
Stop with this absurdity.
Tony is at fault for swinging on Crowder.
Last edited by Excon; 12-16-12 at 02:43 AM.
Where is the video footage showing the man on the ground? All the videos that I've seen show that part has been edited out and only show the union man getting up as Crowder manuevers into postion in front him.
Last edited by Moot; 12-16-12 at 05:29 AM.
You can't be serious. You must think you are playing a stupid game or something.
Regarldless. Since you have posted your statement as if you were serious, so you must be.
Thereby showing everybody the fact that Moot is dishonest in debate.
Hell. She can ever read it on the picture. "Hannity" in the corner and "FNC CONTRIBUTOR STEVAN CROWDER ASSAULTED AT PRO-UNION RALLY IN MI".
In my very first two replies to you, I told where it could be found.
And umpteen times after.
And you even replied that you had watched the video. (Even though it was obvious that you had not.)
And now you ask where said information can be found, when you were already told, and said that you had watched it?
That is clearly you being dishonest in debate.
And how many times after that did I tell you again?
More than 20? Or was it just 18?
Regardless, it has been pointed out to you more than several times, over and over again, that the video in the OP's link was the unedited version.
As the link to the article which contains the video has been again provided for you above, Go and watch it.
He falls and is getting off the ground around the 1:35 mark.
Last edited by Excon; 12-16-12 at 06:25 AM.
Meh, you're right that part is in the OP video. But it still isn't clear if Crowder pushed the guy or was just moving out the way.
So, Crowder alledgedly pressed charges today. I wonder how it will hold up in court since....
1. Crowder has admitted he went to the protest to provoke.
2. The large AFP tents appear to be set up in the middle of the protest to provoke and were largely empty.
3. The video shows people with vests calmly taking down the tent before the altercation.
4. The video shows Crowder accusing a man of tearing down the tent who isn't even near the tent.
5. Crowder has admitted to pushing people.
6. The video shows someone did push the man down to the ground before he punched Crowder.
7. Crowder admitted he wasn't that hurt after getting punched. He didn't go to a doctor to verify any injuries.
8. Crowder challenged the pro-union protestor to a fight on national TV.
9. Conservative activists have a history of filing false charges for publicity.
Thats just Crowders own evidence against himself. Somehow I don't think Crowders charges are going to stick. I think it will be thrown out and another publicity stunt bites the dust. If the man does come forward, it will be his word against Crowder who threw the first punch but again, the video shows someone pushed the man first.
But it wont corroborate Tony's unless he admits to acting unlawfully.
Tony doesn't have a chance except for a lenient Judge.
This subject is now taking on the air of the Treyvon Martin case, in the sense that so much is now being just made up out of whole cloth and repeated, IMO, to attempt to turn it into quasi fact because it has been repeated. It is fruitless to further have, or attempt to talk with individuals on opposite sides of this incident, because the same meme will just be regurgitated all over again.
The bottom line for me is:
1. The law is clear, and the MSP said that they would investigate, and prosecute as necessary if charges were filed.
2. Events leading up to, or during the assault at this point are up to a court, if charges, and a case is filed.
3. Doubtful that arguing with people that get a childish chuckle out of changing someone's name immaturely to provoke themselves is going to produce any consensus at all on the matter.
Have a nice day all. I'm out.
Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.
Alexis de Tocqueville
☮★★☮ Just a democratic-socialist in the heartland of America.CHECK OUT MY TUMBLR(BLOG)HERE "Life is beautiful. Let the future generations cleanse it of all evil, oppression, and violence, and enjoy it to the full."