Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 590 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #581
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Right, just let your imagination fly, facts be damned!

    Apparently it is you who are ignoring the facts.

    Fact - The guy was complicit in the trying to take down and damage the tent.
    Fact - The guy swung on Crowder.

    Fact - State Police have already said they are ready top Prosecute.


    But continue on ignoring these. It is hilarious.

  2. #582
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I'm not excusing anybody for violence. But when you say things about "look who you support," I challenge you to do the same.
    The only thing wrong in the video was trying to make the other side look bad because of a supposed insensitivity displayed at a demonstration.

    Sorry, but their position is and was correct.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-15-12 at 05:25 PM.

  3. #583
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I'm not excusing anybody for violence. But when you say things about "look who you support," I challenge you to do the same.

    If you are not excuse making for the union thug then you are the only lib in here not Doing so, thank you. On the OP video though look at the entire crowd of thugs not just sucker punch b***. It is a mob.

  4. #584
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Apparently it is you who are ignoring the facts.

    Fact - The guy was complicit in the trying to take down and damage the tent.
    Fact - The guy swung on Crowder.

    Fact - State Police have already said they are ready top Prosecute.


    But continue on ignoring these. It is hilarious.

    Again, no police report, just your wild ass interpretation!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #585
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Still with your ridiculous attempts to justifies the guys action? Pathetic.
    You got nothing.
    And where the heck did you get this idea of "seeing" when I clearly said you can hear Crowder exclaim?
    Do you have forensic analysis that it was Crowder?

    Or that he was speaking to the poor fellow he knocked to the ground?

    No.

    You don't.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  6. #586
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Again, no police report, just your wild ass interpretation!
    More ignoring from you go figure! Huh?

    We have video, and the State Police have already stated they are ready to Prosecute.

    What does your side have? Nothing but wild ass speculation! Speculation that you try and assert the other is engaging in.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-15-12 at 05:44 PM.

  7. #587
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Do you have forensic analysis that it was Crowder?

    Or that he was speaking to the poor fellow he knocked to the ground?

    No.

    You don't.
    Say WHAT?

  8. #588
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Do you have forensic analysis that it was Crowder?

    Or that he was speaking to the poor fellow he knocked to the ground?

    No.

    You don't.
    Is this how you try and defend your idiotic position.
    No forensic evidence? What a ****en joke.
    Nor did he knock the guy to the ground as we can see in the video. Crowder's back was to him, as he fell to Crowder's side.
    It was Crowder's voice as we can hear that it is his voice.

  9. #589
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    More ignoring from you go figure! Huh?

    We have video, and the State Police have already stated they are ready to Prosecute.

    What does your side have? Nothing but wild ass speculation! Speculation that you try and assert the other is engaging in.


    Let's see this supposed statement from the "State Police"?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #590
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Is this how you try and defend your idiotic position.
    No forensic evidence? What a ****en joke.
    Nor did he knock the guy to the ground as we can see in the video. Crowder's back was to him, as he fell to Crowder's side.
    It was Crowder's voice as we can hear that it is his voice.
    So Crowders back was to him but he was speaking to him.

    What kind of crazy topological universe do you reside in?
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •