Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #461
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    What you saw were union guys cutting the tent to help those trapped inside get out.
    BS!
    Why you are being dishonest is anybody's guess.
    Regardless as to why, it is very sad.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    He wouldn't have the guts to face the man that he sucker punched to the ground and maliciously aligned.
    iLOL
    Your narrative is off, which is evident by your making things up. The guy sucker punched him. And no one has been malicious aligned ( iLOL ).

    Crowder issued a challenge.
    The guy most likely wont accept.
    But he will be caught sooner or later.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Did you happen to notice that the fat man holding a sign yelling at Crowder to get out of his face wasn't anywhere near the tent that Crowder was accusing him of tearing down?
    The man was part of the group that had been tearing down the tents. What is your point.
    If the man wasn't involved he should have tried to stop his fellow Union thugs from doing so. He is complicit in their activity.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Crowder is digging his own grave. The man doesn't have to accept Crowder's infantile challenge, instead he needs to file assault charges against the SOB.
    iLOL
    Ain't going to happen as the short **** was in the wrong and was not assaulted by Crowder as anybody who reviews all the footage can see.
    Bet. Make a bet right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Kinda like I confused him with a human being. The dude is lost and confused, I felt pity for him. Otherwise I would have risked the punishment to rip him a new one. But now he just bores me.
    iLOL
    You should really stop looking in the mirror when accessing other folks.

    Nor could you "rip me a new one" even if you tried, because the facts prove you to be wrong and most of all, because what you says matters not to me.
    And even though it may make you feel better to do so, you will still be the one in the wrong and will come away looking foolish if you do. Not I.



    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Great, now the guy can add that to the list of charges against Crowder. Gawd, I hope does.
    No he can't.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    He naturally did what any human being would have done that was attacked from behind. If it were me I would have kicked Crowder in his virgin little balls. Yeah, the little coward claims to have been a 24 year old virgin which might help explain his personality disorder.
    More bs huh?
    He wasn't attacked from behind.
    And it is basically an impossibility for Crowder to have done it, as Crowders back was to the guy at that point in time.
    The guy fell to Crowders side.
    Really ~ Pay attention.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    huh? I don't get it?
    Of course you don't. iLOL


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I seriously doubt he'd be the one charged given the evidence at hand not to mention all the witnesses and evidence that has yet to come forward.
    Just because you have an inability to access the evidence doesn't mean it doesn't exist.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Well, now that the dust has settled I've rechecked the video and compared it with others and I was slightly wrong and the guy wasn't ducking, he was in fact getting up off the ground. But it was hard to tell because Cowardry edited the part out where he pushed the guy. But that in no way makes Excon right because he still doesn't see it, in fact he can't even tell the video was edited. But I'm done with him.
    Slightly wrong? Holy crap! You were wrong period.
    There was no duck, because there was no swing.
    Nor could he have pushed the guy, his back is to him. Pay attention to what you are watching and see what is there. Not what you want to be there.

    And your comment about editing is as dishonest as everything else you have been saying.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-14-12 at 04:05 AM.

  2. #462
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Looks like Fox News LIED again. Crowder pushed the guy to the ground who then got up and slugged him for it. Video at link and at around minute 1:30 shows this.


    As it turns out, Fox Contributor Steven Crowder assaulted a union member

    You Fox lovers never learn. They lie to you constantly but you keep going back like an abusive relationship.

    They lied to you in the past about unions in Wisconsin being violent by implant false video... you bought it.
    They lied throughout the election that Romney was going to win in a landslide... you bought it.
    They are lying to you again about this... and you are buying it yet again.

    Perhaps you think that they wouldn't lie to you if they didn't love you so much?
    If you believe what you are saying, you are seeing things.
    Crowder did not push the guy to the ground. The guy may have thought he did. But it can clearly be seen that he didn't.

    The short **** Union thug and his other Union goon pal were clearly pressing their bodies forward in an effort to intimidate and push Crowder and the guy next to him back.
    The short **** Union thug in question was going at it verbally with the guy next to Crowder. Crowder turns away.
    Crowders back is to the guy as the falls to the side of Crowder, who immediately puts his hands in the air showing he had nothing to do with it.


    You are obviously making things up, or are dreaming if you think Crowder pushed him to the ground.


    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    The man was standing there with his arms crossed and they showed him from his chest up... yet you somehow saw his feet and that he tripped and somehow how he was miraculously cutting the tent ropes with his arms crossed.

    You clearly see only what your wishful imagination wants you to see. Fabrications.
    Making up more bs, huh?
    He does not have his arms crossed at any moment in the video. Not one.
    The wishful imagination is all yours.


    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I'd just call it even after the punch but Crowder is using his media position to slander the guy now.
    He is not slandering the guy.


    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    It doesn't show what I'M saying? LOL

    Says the guy that saw a man with his arms crossed and simultaneously cutting the tent ropes.
    No. it clearly doesn't show what you are saying. Especially since the short **** Union thug's arms are not crossed.



    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    The man should've brushed off getting knocked down and turned the other cheek? You wouldn't expect that from Chowder so why do you expect it from him?
    I would expect the guy to know how he got to the ground in the first place and not blame someone who's back was to him when he fell.
    But then again I don't expect most Union thugs to be that intelligent.


    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Look man, big crowd, Crowder was confronting the man and that man ended up on the ground. Why are you defending Crowder?
    Wrong! The guy was confronting the guy next to Crowder. Crowder's back was to this guy when he fell.
    Why are you defending the guy who assaulted Crowder.

  3. #463
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I've watched it over and over now, even in frame by frame, and it just doesn't show what you say it does....Anyway, the punk will probably hide now, because not only would Crowder lay him out in a fair fight, but when he comes forward he will be arrested for assault.
    Absolutely.
    It is hilarious that we can see what happened and the other side has to make things up to try and justify bad behavior.





    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    And third, Crowder WENT there to instigate upset people into doing something he could cobble together to make the union people look like crazy animals. .
    Yeah? Ok? NOT!
    He went there to document the known behavior of this particular subspecies.
    He didn't provoke.



    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Crowder went there to provoke actions he could exploit for his agenda. Which he edited together to create the reaction he set out to create.

    This was absolutely positively not an innocent reporter assaulted by thugs.

    Much more like those kids who got mauled by that tiger they were teasing.
    Bs! Why you are choosing to make things up is beyond me.
    The actions of the Union goons are there for all to see. Crowder was not provoking them.
    If you bothered to look at the "alternate view" video you would have seen the Union thug who was trying to tear down the tent, Crowder trying to stop him and the short **** Union thug defending the guy trying to take down the tent and interfering with Crowder trying to stop the guy. Along with the verbal abuse that he chose to sling at Crowder.
    That was not Crowder provoking them.





    Quote Originally Posted by TaraAnne View Post
    Okay I looked a both video's and in the second one it looks like Crowder put his hands on the man that hit him. Either we are not being told everything Crowder did and he edited the video. Or something is really fishy here .
    The video of what happened is not edited in regards to the portion in question.
    Do you understand that? It is not edited in regards to the portion in question.

    It can be found at the following site.
    Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan | Fox News
    Do you understand that?

    It is also the one that was presented in the "OP" (Opening Post).
    It is the one you and everybody else should be familiar with as it is the the one from the OP.
    Do you understand that?

    If you do, then please watch it. As it is the one that is not edited in regards to the portion in question.

    No it doesn't look like Crowder put his hands on the guy prior to him assaulting Crowder.
    Crowder's back is to the guy as he falls down by his side. Crowder sees this and immediately puts his hands in the air showing he had nothing to do with it.

    So please tell us rational folk just how in the hell Crowder pushed him to the ground when his back was to him?
    If there was any pushing of the guy to the ground, instead of him falling on his own, it would have to have been by someone else, not Crowder.
    Which I already pointed out long ago.

  4. #464
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    He's baaaaack. I just hope he's not going to stalk me if I ignore him.

  5. #465
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    I don't wanna go through 47 pages of what I'm guessing is very lovely and extremely civil conversation between members of DP, but I just want to make sure we get something clear.

    This is about a douche who went into a crowd looking for a fight and he got one from a couple of other douches who were willing to fight with him. I think it's sort of misguided to make it into a greater analogy about union politics.


  6. #466
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,578

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Tripped on the tent line he was trying to cut? Crowder clearly states in the video "Stop cutting the tent"....
    Well, like I said before I don't think there's conclusive evidence (currently available) to incriminate Crowder, but I do find this odd. You said he tripped on the tent line he was "trying to cut." Look at the video on Fox's page I linked to below. It's an interview with Crowder on Hannity's show and they play a bit more of the clip (at the beginning and about 3 and then 5 minutes in). I don't see any tent line. I also viewed a 7 minute version of the footage uncut and we saw plenty of the ground right where the guy fell -- no tent line. Also that video shows he was not trying to cut the tent line. Doesn't mean he was right and Crowder was wrong, but so far what I see in this story is shameless exploitation and creating a narrative that suits Fox's audience. Also, you're wrong and the video shows you're wrong. The puncher was clearly visible before the incident, wasn't cutting down the tent, and Crowder did have his hands on the guy. And again, no tent line. Did you just make up that explanation or do you have a source?

    here's that link
    A working class hero is something to be

  7. #467
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    He's baaaaack. I just hope he's not going to stalk me if I ignore him.
    Oh looky who's back also.
    The person who can't refute the evidence and dishonestly makes it up as she goes along.
    Go figure!

  8. #468
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    I don't wanna go through 47 pages of what I'm guessing is very lovely and extremely civil conversation between members of DP, but I just want to make sure we get something clear.

    This is about a douche who went into a crowd looking for a fight and he got one from a couple of other douches who were willing to fight with him. I think it's sort of misguided to make it into a greater analogy about union politics.
    Accept your narrative is off. He didn't go looking for a fight.
    And as one can see the other group is the one who started it.
    So maybe you should go through the evidence presented in those 47 pages before commenting.

  9. #469
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    and Crowder did have his hands on the guy.
    Only after the guy swung on him.

  10. #470
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Last Seen
    01-27-13 @ 12:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    439

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Excon,

    The video is edited and Crowder has not been honest about what he was doing. It is not the first time a Breitbart lacky has been dishonest, niether is it the first time a Republican Comedy Channel (Fox News) contributer been caught in a massive lie!
    Yeah? Ok? NOT!
    He went there to document the known behavior of this particular subspecies.
    He didn't provoke.

Page 47 of 97 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •