Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #411
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    do you think UAW guys consider SAG their "brothers"


    Did I say "brothers"?

  2. #412
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    I'd be willing to bet this guy doesn't want to be known....He'd be the one charged.
    I seriously doubt he'd be the one charged given the evidence at hand not to mention all the witnesses and evidence that has yet to come forward.

  3. #413
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,616

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Did I say "brothers"?
    no, I merely asked a question One of the founders of the federalist society was a card carrying SAG member when he came to Yale. Our freshman year there was a strike by the blue collar workers. He walked through their lines constantly noting that they would do the same to a SAG strike

  4. #414
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    do you think UAW guys consider SAG their "brothers"
    Yes, they do. Unions all across the country are uniting to fight this because it could effect them as well. Solidarity.

  5. #415
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,616

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Yes, they do. Unions all across the country are uniting to fight this because it could effect them as well. Solidarity.

    sounds like a good reason to support right to work then. it will make america more competitive

  6. #416
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    no, I merely asked a question One of the founders of the federalist society was a card carrying SAG member when he came to Yale. Our freshman year there was a strike by the blue collar workers. He walked through their lines constantly noting that they would do the same to a SAG strike
    Yay more anecdotes from TD

  7. #417
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    no, I merely asked a question One of the founders of the federalist society was a card carrying SAG member when he came to Yale. Our freshman year there was a strike by the blue collar workers. He walked through their lines constantly noting that they would do the same to a SAG strike
    Not all unions are united and it depends on what the grievences are. A SAG member crossing a blue collar picket line isn't going to effect much unless the SAG member was trying to take their jobs which I doubt he was.

  8. #418
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,422
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    A silly hatred of free speech is just that. A silly hatred

    Its not his fault that some union jerks are low IQ thugs who have an inability to control their thuggery
    I promise you you could be provoked to swing at someone.

    Especially if you were at a rally protesting the banning of handguns or some such and liberal clowns were mocking you and clowning your pain.

    Crowder went there to provoke actions he could exploit for his agenda. Which he edited together to create the reaction he set out to create.

    This was absolutely positively not an innocent reporter assaulted by thugs.

    Much more like those kids who got mauled by that tiger they were teasing.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  9. #419
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sounds like a good reason to support right to work then. it will make america more competitive
    It sounds like a good reason to unite to keep our standard of living to me. But you go ahead and demand that minimum wage job without benefits. You deserve it.

  10. #420
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,616

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    I promise you you could be provoked to swing at someone.

    Especially if you were at a rally protesting the banning of handguns or some such and liberal clowns were mocking you and clowning your pain.

    Crowder went there to provoke actions he could exploit for his agenda. Which he edited together to create the reaction he set out to create.

    This was absolutely positively not an innocent reporter assaulted by thugs.

    Much more like those kids who got mauled by that tiger they were teasing.
    You are wrong. I am too smart to do that.

    but its fun watching people support the low wattage union thugs.

    I used to work as an escort at a planned parenthood and as a security guard. we were the target of operation rescue and randall terry's cretinous flock of would be witch burning zealots. I never felt a need to punch any of them out. and their abuse was far worse than what that reporter inflicted on those dullards

Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •