Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #321
    Guru
    Mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,582

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    There is no sign in that video that Crowder hit anyone.
    I don't think you can tell exactly what happened, but I have to admit that I'm on the fence here. Crowder had his hands on him (the guy who punched him), and then the guy fell before getting up and throwing the punches.

    So how do you think he fell down if Crowder didn't push him?
    A working class hero is something to be

  2. #322
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Obviously you 'believe' you saw "Union guys destroying the tent" but the participants are starting to tell a different story today

    No, the guy I saw in the video cutting the tent line was wearing the white hard hat with union stickers on it, and a engineer symbol on the front of the helmet. The only 'Guy Falkes' mask I saw was some little punk for about a second passing through...Also to note the guys cutting the tent up with knives were also in hard hats, and Carhartt jackets with safety vests on....This is just more lies.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #323
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustachio View Post
    I don't think you can tell exactly what happened, but I have to admit that I'm on the fence here. Crowder had his hands on him (the guy who punched him), and then the guy fell before getting up and throwing the punches.

    So how do you think he fell down if Crowder didn't push him?

    Tripped on the tent line he was trying to cut? Crowder clearly states in the video "Stop cutting the tent"....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #324
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,451
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Obviously you 'believe' you saw "Union guys destroying the tent" but the participants are starting to tell a different story today
    Looks like we may have been "O'Keefe'd". (If that term isn't in some urban dictionary it should be.)
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  5. #325
    Is Idiot Supreme
    Davo The Mavo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    11-08-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,999

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    This stuff is nothing compared to real labor disputes. History is full of insightful stuff . . . I hate seeing it be repeated. I find it quite puzzling how effective the government is in turning middle class folks against middle class folks. Brilliant and evil all at the same time. Yet the Rich stay Rich. Those who want Unions eliminated . . . be careful what you wish for.

    Man . . . if the last 120-years was on video it would be like watching a rerun.

  6. #326
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,451
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Obviously you 'believe' you saw "Union guys destroying the tent" but the participants are starting to tell a different story today
    I'm lazy, but there are references to claims/videos of AFP folks loosening the ropes and poles being pulled from the inside of the first tent.

    The second tent is where this stuff happened.

    There were dozens of people videotaping.

    The truth will make it out.

    Like where the video the youtube "cover image" comes from is.

    Homey admits to selective editing on his twitter.

    It was like three hours from when this happened to when he posted the edited video and he still hasn't gone to the police.
    Last edited by What if...?; 12-13-12 at 07:46 PM.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  7. #327
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,451
    Blog Entries
    2

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, the guy I saw in the video cutting the tent line was wearing the white hard hat with union stickers on it, and a engineer symbol on the front of the helmet. The only 'Guy Falkes' mask I saw was some little punk for about a second passing through...Also to note the guys cutting the tent up with knives were also in hard hats, and Carhartt jackets with safety vests on....This is just more lies.
    Supposedly those guys were checking to see if anybody was trapped underneath.

    Not inconceivable. Not sure i'm convinced, but thats the story.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  8. #328
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    "the New York Times reported:

    "Unfortunately for Mr. Crowder, a look at the video broadcast on the Sean Hannity show appears to show quite clearly that he left out an important section of the footage when he put together his edit. A section of the Fox News broadcast preserved by the Web site Mediaite shows that Mr. Hannity’s producers at Fox News started the clip five seconds earlier than Mr. Crowder did. What the extra footage reveals is the man who punched Mr. Crowder being knocked to the ground seconds before and then getting up and taking a swing at the comedian."

    Steven Crowder Doesn


    When the hell are people going to pay attention to what has been provided and came before.
    Yes we know what the Times says. They can not substantiate their claim.

    I gave you the link to the story AGAIN so you could see for yourself.
    It is not edited at the point in question. Other videos are, but not the one at the site linked to.
    Go and watch it.
    You will be able to see that the guy goes to the ground. Not that he was knocked to the ground. There is nothing in the video to substantiate that claim the above article is making. Nothing.

    The guy may have slipped and fell on his own.
    He could have been pushed by someone else.
    But it can be seen that it is not by Crowder's hands.

    Which also makes it more than evidently clear that they guy swung on Crowder first.


    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    Supposedly those guys were checking to see if anybody was trapped underneath.

    Not inconceivable. Not sure i'm convinced, but thats the story.
    BS!
    Which is one of the reasons why I provided the alternate view video.
    Watch it. They were not there to help.
    Last edited by Excon; 12-13-12 at 08:41 PM.

  9. #329
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    When the hell are people going to pay attention to what has been provided and came before.
    Yes we know what the Times says. They can not substantiate their claim.

    I gave you the link to the story AGAIN so you could see for yourself.
    It is not edited at the point in question. Other videos are, but not the one at the site linked to.
    Go and watch it.
    You will be able to see that the guy goes to the ground. Not that he was knocked to the ground. There is nothing in the video to substantiate that claim the above article is making. Nothing.

    The guy have slipped and fell on his own.
    He could have been pushed by someone else.
    But it can be seen that it is not by Crowder's hands.

    Which also makes it more than evidently clear that they guy swung on Crowder first.


    BS!
    Which is one of the reasons why I provided the alternate view video.
    Watch it. They were not there to help.


    Crowder did not deny pushing the guy when asked, you are going off an edited video, and there has been no arrest made that I am aware of.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  10. #330
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Crowder did not deny pushing the guy when asked, you are going off an edited video, and there has been no arrest made that I am aware of.
    Wrong! I am going off the video that isn't edited at the portion in question. The same video the Times is saying contains the extra footage.
    Crowder did not push him to the ground.

    And then if you would bother to look at the alternate view video it is also unedited in regards to the portion in question.

Page 33 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •