Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #291
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I remember when Geraldo Rivera dude got cold cocked down in Janesville by that KKK dude. He got some big ratings that week.

    I would love to see that Rachel Maddow chick rip off the clothes of that blond bimbo on FOX, with the killer legs, on live TV. And then watch Bill O'reilly make Rachel Maddow sit down to pee and play Barbi dolls. Just an all out, knock down, drag out catfight. Just ANYTHING to break this post election boredom. LOL!
    I don't know if I'd want to see Maddow pee but I wouldn't mind seeing her and Kelley in a brawl. Or better yet I'd like to see congress break out in a bust out bar room brawl. Who knows maybe it would improve their ratings too.

  2. #292
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:35 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,463

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    I think that owning a "TV Brick" would be good therapy. You can smash Sean Hannity in the kisser and not break the screen!

    The TV Brick, soft foam brick, stress relief souvenir, sports team souvenir.
    I used to know someone that spit at their tv. It wasn't pretty.

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    He was like CNN's Anderson Cooper. Deadly hurricane hitting the coast? Send Anderson. Violent uprising in some Bunphuk Egyptian town? Better tell Anderson to pack a suitcase! Bombing Iraq? Make some reservations in that downtown Bagdad hotel for ol' AC. Sure, pick on the gay guy.
    You don't think AC has a choice?

    IMO, AC is a hardcore journalist and wants to be there to cover those stories firsthand.

    I believe AC is generally an excellent journalist, and this is from someone who leans right. I could care less if he is gay. As a matter of fact I have more respect for him now then I did when he came out of the closet because he doesn't make a big deal out of his sexuality unlike Rosie, Rachel Maddow, Helen DeGeneres, Barney Frank etc.

    I may not agree with AC all the time with his opinions but I certainly respect the guy - he definitely has journalistic integrity.

  4. #294
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,671

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You don't think AC has a choice?

    IMO, AC is a hardcore journalist and wants to be there to cover those stories firsthand.

    I believe AC is generally an excellent journalist, and this is from someone who leans right. I could care less if he is gay. As a matter of fact I have more respect for him now then I did when he came out of the closet because he doesn't make a big deal out of his sexuality unlike Rosie, Rachel Maddow, Helen DeGeneres, Barney Frank etc.

    I may not agree with AC all the time with his opinions but I certainly respect the guy - he definitely has journalistic integrity.
    I'll second that.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  5. #295
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Do you think everyone living in both these states is a democrat?
    No, but I figured I wiuld jump on the idiotic, uninformed generalization bandwagon
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #296
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Aw, come on Grant I expected better from you....though I'm not sure why. This is a tired old argument brought up Conservatives who are either in denial or clueless about their own political history.
    It may well be tried, or well be old, but it is also true.
    Southern Democrats started leaving the party in the 1960s because LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act into law. In the 1970 - 1980s the Neo Conservatives left the Democrat party because they thought Jimmy Carter was too weak on military expansion and defense. Why don't you try reading something besides right wing propaganda and revisionist history? That stuff will rot yer brain.
    That's really not an argument about racism and certainly you don't believe that LBJ was the one who brought civil rights to America. Ad hom comments about me just don't work, btw, but there are more effective ways. Proving me wrong is always the best.. I'd much rather deal with the issues honestly so if you can make any accurate historical claims that would counter that video then let's discuss them.

    Thanks for the rather back handed compliment, though I don't believe I let you down. We just disagree.

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    LOL You're getting sick? Hey, why don't you try explaining why there isn't one single black person in the current Republican congress?
    Do you believe that's evidence of racism in the Republican Party? Is that all you have to go on to charge other people with racism?

    Perhaps it's better to look at the actual ideologies of the parties in these times as well their history.

    Can you see where 'Affirmative Action', for example, is a form of racism?

  8. #298
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    I saw the video and watched the clown interviewed. The dude asked to get punched by the old-timer that punched him.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  9. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    There aren't any blacks in the Republican congress, Mr. Nick. Thats why you can't find any.

    If Dems treat blacks as second class citizens then why is there a Black president of the United States?
    There have been many Blacks in positions of power within the Republican Party and we can see how these Blacks, such as Clarence Thomas or Michael Steel, are treated should they stray from the Democrat plantation.

  10. #300
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    I saw the video and watched the clown interviewed. The dude asked to get punched by the old-timer that punched him.

    Nonsense. So, people that disagree with your point of view are "asking for it"?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 30 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •