Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #211
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Sure it does.

    No, it doesn't.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Sure I do. I can see it and I know what bad video editing looks like.
    Except for the fact that the portion of the video in question, isn't edited in the article of the OP. Go figure huh?
    You are seeing what you want to see. Not what is actually there.
    Duh!


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Breitbart is famous for editing their videos to make their victims look bad. Thats what they do. Why would this stunt be any different?
    One, that is an unconfirmed allegation that has no business in this topic. Two, this is Crowder, not Breitbart.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I have watched the video...several poorly edited versions in fact.
    If you have, you did not pay attention.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    How do you know everything Crowder is saying isn't fabricated? Because he supports your views? Obviously, he does or you wouldn't be here trying to put lipstick on the pig.
    Your hyperbole aside, we are talking about what we can see in the video. Got it?


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    How do you know? You can't even tell what an edited video looks like.
    A totally idiotic thing to say and contrary to what has been said. What a shame. You are just showing that you are not interested in the truth and only in defending Union goons.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I stand by what I said.
    I am sure you do. Please continue, it is hilarious.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    OH NOES, STEVEN CROWDER IS A UNION MEMBER!!!!!
    iLOL

    Yes he had to join. What is your point? You support being forced to join a Union is obviously one of them. What are the others?


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Now he's a Breitbart provocatuer
    Really? PJTV is now Breitbart? Strange.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    who traveled aaaaall the way across the country just to provoke the union protestors in order to make them look bad
    Already shown not to be true. To show them for who they are is the case. If they hadn't made themselves look bad they could have come across as decent folks. Unfortunately they caused their own problems.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Oh did I forget to mention he's a smug self rightous Mormon?
    Whaaaaaa! Sniff, sniff, cry. He is a Mormon. As it has nothing to do with this, who cares?
    But I do see you like trying to purposely demean other folks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Well golly, did you see the video where the union guy is on the ground and everyone is staring at Crowder as if he had just punched the guy? NO??? Well dang, did you see the video where Crowder throws the first punch and the union guy ducks before taking a swing at him? NO???? Well did you happen to hear someone yelling "HE"S GOT A GUN" referring to Crowder as he tries to scurry away to hide behind the AFP thugs? NO???? Then WTF are you doing here on this thread insulting others with your stupid doh this and doh that? DOHHHHH!!!!!!
    Holy ****!
    You are either blind, or purposely being dishonest. Which one is it?
    Because as all can see, Crowder did not swing, and his hands are in the air, when the Union goon swung on him.

    lol Trying to get away from a guy acting out violently is now "scurrying". You must live in La La Land.

    And I already answered your first question. You obviously didn't care to read the answer, cluing everybody in to why you are really involved in this discussion. To support the wrong actions of the Unions thugs. Everything you have brought to this discussion supports that contention.



    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Only provocatuers that had no business being there in the first place would set up a tent in the middle of angry crowd that had just been decieved by their governor. What did they think would happen?
    What a shame! Trying to justify the the wrong behavior of the Union punk ass thugs.

  2. #212
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Republicans care enough to try disenfranchise black voters with voter suppression laws.
    How is it not racist, or at least condescending, to assert that black voters are less able to secure photo id’s than other races? Is this not denigrating the race?
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  3. #213
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    It's not that they had it coming, its more like they got they wanted.
    iLOL

    It is more like they knew how Union goons act and just wanted to document it.

  4. #214
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Mr.Nick made the post identifying Republicans and Libertarians. It was YOU sir who linked them to the civil rights issue…not me. Based on this it would appear that it was you who are/were confused.
    Do you think all union members are democrats? Do you think OWS people are democrats? If you do, you're wrong a second time.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  5. #215
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,875

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    It's not that they had it coming, its more like they got they wanted.

    Why were they there if not to provoke the very people whose livelihoods they are helping to destroy?
    The same reason why anti-gun advocates are there when the NRA has a rally, or civil rights advocates are there when the KKK has a rally, or when pro-choice advocates are there when pro-life has a rally.....

    I could go on, but it should be clear that both sides of an argument can and should be present in these types of situations. In all cases, violence or threats of violence should not be tolerated for any reason.

  6. #216
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:31 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    iLOL

    It is more like they knew how Union goons act and just wanted to document it.
    Well, since there were over 12,000 union protestors there and thats the only skirmish during the entire event...it kinda stands to reason that the only people looking to provoke violence were the AFP and Breitbart thugs.

  7. #217
    Guru
    Samhain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Northern Ohio
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:15 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,875

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Well, since there were over 12,000 union protestors there and thats the only skirmish during the entire event...it kinda stands to reason that the only people looking to provoke violence were the AFP and Breitbart thugs.
    Existing provokes violence? You are better than that.

  8. #218
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Do you think all union members are democrats? Do you think OWS people are democrats? If you do, you're wrong a second time.
    Where in my post did I refer to union member? OWS people?
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

  9. #219
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Dickieboy View Post
    Where in my post did I refer to union member? OWS people?
    Well, we're not talking about the Canadian navy here.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #220
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-17 @ 12:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    5,878

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Well, we're not talking about the Canadian navy here.
    Uh...you're right we're not...so your point is?...
    "The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure" - 2006 Senator Obama...leadership failure indeed!

Page 22 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •