Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 961

Thread: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

  1. #181
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    There are black republicans, democrats just degrade them.
    There aren't any blacks in the Republican congress, Mr. Nick. Thats why you can't find any.

    Democrats treat black republicans like second class citizens. It's disgusting how vile and putrid democrats are to minorities, woman and faith based individuals who go against the grain.

    Democrats act like they own every individual who is not a white male Christian or rich individual and everyone who doesn't fall into that category is somehow a "traitor" or "uncle tom."

    It really goes to show how much respect you progressives have for individuals...
    If Dems treat blacks as second class citizens then why is there a Black president of the United States?

  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    No, they win elections because Republicans inspire people to vote against them.
    Yeah right...... I'm from Chicago - this is zombieland.

    No, democrats buy votes because they offer entitlements and then they bus every idiot they can to vote - idiots who know nothing about politics, currant events or anything for that matter, illegal aliens as well...

    The democrat slogan is "vote for me because I will rip off anyone who has more than you and make sure you live for free." Oh yeah all the while they (the democrat politicians) live cush lives making 6-7 figures ripping people off while living lavish lifestyles on the taxpayer coin.

    No one cares tho just as long as they get their free Obama phone - they'll vote 50 times for that!!!!!

    That's how it works.. I've seen it first hand.

    I'm 32-years-old and I'm not a suit & tie person - I'm a "hip-hop conservative/libertarian." I know what is going on - I have been solicited so many times by progressives I could puke coat hangers.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    There aren't any blacks in the Republican congress, Mr. Nick. Thats why you can't find any.

    If Dems treat blacks as second class citizens then why is there a Black president of the United States?
    Allen West and Tim Scott - Oh yeah, you didn't like them black republicans so you voted them out..

    Your point is so damn dumb and ironic its comedy...

    Don't you find it extremely bizarre that 95% of blacks presently are democrats?

    Hell, LBJ said: "Ill have every negro voting democrat for the next 100 years."

    Democrats don't want to see black folks succeed, they need them poor, uneducated and unskilled because when they're in that position they will vote for whoever promises the most free money and entitlements - and that is always the democrat. In turn democrats don't want to change that - it keeps them in power - they have no incentive to change the current environment..

    Democrats have been running on a platform of "vote for me and I will solve your problems" for flippin years now- they haven't solved one damn problem in the black community - as a matter of fact they create problems, just so they can swoop in and pretend to fix them.

    The reason why there are few black republican congressmen is because democrats have the goddamn black community wrapped around their fingers and dependent on their government entitlements.... Because democrats have turned black folks into government dependent slaves to the state all the while using them as cannon fodder with their allegations of "racism" as an attempt to grow government..

  4. #184
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    You do realize the whole event was caught on tape?
    Yes. At :37 on the video the union guy ducks after Crowder took a swing at him.

    Then at :47 someone yells...."He's gotta gun...I'll kill the MF with the gun, I've killed many MF'rs with a gun" referring to Crowder as tries to scurry away.

  5. #185
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    Watch the video if you want to see exactly who and what these union thugs are. Don't watch the video if you don't want to face the truth about who you support and who you are.

    "A Fox News contributor was punched in the face during a pro-union protest Tuesday in Michigan, one of a series of confrontations between union demonstrators and opponents on the day the state Legislature approved so-called "right to work" legislation that unions oppose."

    Read more: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan | Fox News


    Who gives a **** if some one ****ing dude was punched in the face . . . they mobbed a ****ing tent and tore it down with people inside.

    What is this - 1183 . . . and we're Barbarians?

    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Yes. At :37 on the video the union guy ducks after Crowder took a swing at him.

    Then at :47 someone yells...."He's gotta gun...I'll kill the MF with the gun, I've killed many MF'rs with a gun" referring to Crowder as tries to scurry away.
    Who had a gun?

    If you think he (the reporter) had a gun then you're gullible. Even if he did have a gun he obviously didn't pull it, not to mention it would be his Second Amendment right to have one, also who the hell would attack someone with a gun?

    Quit trying to defend these pieces of dog crap. Taking swings at people just because you don't agree with their politics is wrong. However If I was in that reporters position I would have beat the ever loving snot bubbles out of that guy and would have been totally justified in doing such.

  7. #187
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Allen West and Tim Scott - Oh yeah, you didn't like them black republicans so you voted them out..
    I didn't vote Allen West out, Republicans did by not voting for him.

    Your point is so damn dumb and ironic its comedy...

    Don't you find it extremely bizarre that 95% of blacks presently are democrats?
    No. In fact, I'd be surprised if they weren't.

    Hell, LBJ said: "Ill have every negro voting democrat for the next 100 years."
    Well, he was right about that. When the white southern democrats aka Dixiecrats switched to the Republican party ...the Black southern Republicans switched to the party of Democrat. I don't know why that surprises you considering your vast knowledge of the KKK and racism.


    Democrats don't want to see black folks succeed, they need them poor, uneducated and unskilled because when they're in that position they will vote for whoever promises the most free money and entitlements - and that is always the democrat. In turn democrats don't want to change that - it keeps them in power - they have no incentive to change the current environment.

    Democrats have been running on a platform of "vote for me and I will solve your problems" for flippin years now- they haven't solved one damn problem in the black community - as a matter of fact they create problems, just so they can swoop in and pretend to fix them.

    The reason why there are few black republican congressmen is because democrats have the goddamn black community wrapped around their fingers and dependent on their government entitlements.... Because democrats have turned black folks into government dependent slaves to the state all the while using them as cannon fodder with their allegations of "racism" as an attempt to grow government..
    It's exactly that kind of condescending talk that 95% of blacks are no longer Republicans. Do you really think Blacks are that stupid?

  8. #188
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Who had a gun?
    Apparently, Crowder did. Who ever was yelling must have saw it or else it was the guy that Crowder was tussling with felt it under his coat.


    If you think he (the reporter) had a gun then you're gullible. Even if he did have a gun he obviously didn't pull it, not to mention it would be his Second Amendment right to have one, also who the hell would attack someone with a gun?
    Crowder's not a reporter, he's a has been comedienne/actor turned activist for Breitbart.

    Quit trying to defend these pieces of dog crap. Taking swings at people just because you don't agree with their politics is wrong. However If I was in that reporters position I would have beat the ever loving snot bubbles out of that guy and would have been totally justified in doing such.
    Ahh, so your not above using violence, eh? Too bad you weren't there so you could show those 12,000 union members what yer made of. LOL

  9. #189
    Sage
    Moot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Utah
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    27,460

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Nick View Post
    Yeah right...... I'm from Chicago - this is zombieland.
    Are you a zombie?

    No, democrats buy votes because they offer entitlements and then they bus every idiot they can to vote - idiots who know nothing about politics, currant events or anything for that matter, illegal aliens as well.

    The democrat slogan is "vote for me because I will rip off anyone who has more than you and make sure you live for free." Oh yeah all the while they (the democrat politicians) live cush lives making 6-7 figures ripping people off while living lavish lifestyles on the taxpayer coin.

    No one cares tho just as long as they get their free Obama phone - they'll vote 50 times for that!!!!!

    That's how it works.. I've seen it first hand.

    I'm 32-years-old and I'm not a suit & tie person - I'm a "hip-hop conservative/libertarian." I know what is going on - I have been solicited so many times by progressives I could puke coat hangers.
    Meh, you're starting to repeat your talking points now. <yawn> Are we finished?

  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    10-30-14 @ 12:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,908

    re: Fox News contributor punched in face at pro-union protests in Michigan [W:867]

    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    I didn't vote Allen West out, Republicans did by not voting for him.

    No. In fact, I'd be surprised if they weren't.

    Well, he was right about that. When the white southern democrats aka Dixiecrats switched to the Republican party ...the Black southern Republicans switched to the party of Democrat. I don't know why that surprises you considering your vast knowledge of the KKK and racism.


    It's exactly that kind of condescending talk that 95% of blacks are no longer Republicans. Do you really think Blacks are that stupid?
    So basically you believe blacks and everyone in general should rely on government and depend on government, because that is exactly what you're implying considering the strong majority of democrats believe it's the governments duty to provide for them as if they're pets.

    You want 537 fools deciding how you should live your life or do you want to decide that for yourself?

    You want liberty or do you want your "Obama phone?"

    As an individual I don't need those idiots on capitol hill to tell me what I need to do, but apparently you do and so do blacks. Hell what is the point of becoming a responsible adult when government will just care for you? why should I bother working hard when there will always be a labor union or government there to compensate? What is the ****ing point?

    What incentive does your nanny state government dependent crap create for the individual to become a successful person?

    You will just take from me and give the money to some welfare slave (who will probably be a minority) so what the hell is the point?

    That's how you democrats enslave people of all races, creeds and backgrounds...

    You will never understand that because you're a progressive fanboy...

Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •