Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 137 of 137

Thread: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election' (VIDEO)

    "OK fine, let's do that, but in the end, at some point, if the Bush tax cuts are repealed and everyone's taxes go up, I promise you Republicans will get blamed for it," she said. "It doesn't mean you cave on everything, but there are some things Republicans do that feed into what the media is telling America about Republicans."

    Someone knocked Ann off the tracks! She rips hannity a new one on this. When Ann coulter says crazy is over you better damn well listen.
    I'd be happy to give in on taxes, in exchance for Obama approving the Keystone Pipeline and natural gas is allowed to resume operations. Energy independence is more important than taxes.

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-20-13 @ 04:50 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,195

    Re: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Funny I haven't seen you say his presidency was a disaster like it was. Sounds like a Bush supporter to me. Care to prove me wrong and show me where you have faulted Bush in his disaster presidency?
    Nice "logic"

    The last time I checked Barack Obama is the current president. His policies are currently the discussion. You just want to try and paint me in a box because you can't debate the actual facts. I don't play those childish games. Bush hasn't been President for 4 years. Stop running to Bush every time you can't just dismiss yet another Obama failure. It makes you look weak intellectually.

    George W. Bush spent too much money. TARP was a huge scam. President Barack Obama was given half of TARP to spend. He promptly flushed it down the toilet and then tried to illegally grab more, even though specific wording in the legislation was put in there to prevent him from doing that. As is usual for Obama, he tried to go around the law. It's called corruption.

    As usual you continue your lies about me as I have in numerous threads (even replying to you) that I have criticized Obama. Which is the reason I didn't vote for Obama this last election. Let me guess though, you believed in the GOP lies and voted Romney.
    More emotional arguments, canards, red herrings, lies, and obfuscation. I feel like I'm debating a 5 year old.

    Nope I didn't refute what you said, because I said and I quote:
    Notice you didn't specifically say Obama. You made a broad generalized statement to try and give yourself some cover, and then you attack anyone who criticizes Obama's failed policies, his corruption, his reckless spending, ect.

    This is going to be the 5th year in a row we have a trillion dollar deficit. Obama has been illegally spending at TARP levels of expenditures for 4 years now. The Senate won't pass a budget. Obama won't propose a responsible budget. When this is pointed out, you scream at people they support Bush, and then spend page after page with deflection/obfuscation tactics. It's hilarious.

    Sorry, the only sheep here is you because you don't ever say anything against YOUR side. At least I have the guts to say BOTH sides (really all sides) have issues. YOU are the Sheep. BAAAAAAH
    What side am I on?

    The Constitution

    Limited Government

    A sensible fiscal policy

    A welfare system with some accountability

    Economic Growth. Not negligible GDP growth, massive deficits, massive growth in the welfare state, ect.

    So I'm not really sure why someone should "pick sides". This isn't about "picking sides". It's about reality. The cold hard truth. We're broke. We're borrowing 46 cents for every dollar we spend. Obama is spending 5.60$ for every 1$ of genuine wealth created in the private economy and you're running around these forums embarrassing yourself screaming "Bush".

    BAAAAHH


    Democrats have abandoned traditional american economic principles in favor of Collectivist/Socialist policies that inhibit economic growth. There is no "side" to pick. They've marched off into la la land. 200T in unfunded liabilities. So go ahead and cry about Bush. You can't refute the cold hard facts.

    Funny since I have criticized Obama and didn't even vote for him (Along with supporting Romney for not releasing his tax records as I don't think he should have) yet again in replying to YOUR own threads. So the only explanation for your quotes is you are ignorant and haven't read anything I have said or you are a liar. Take your pick.
    Congratulations.

    Doesn't change the fact you're whining about Bush after he left office 4 years and my point stands.

    If Obama was caught eating babies and having sex with corpses, his cult followers would either blame Bush or the GOP.


  3. #133
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    I'd be happy to give in on taxes, in exchance for Obama approving the Keystone Pipeline and natural gas is allowed to resume operations. Energy independence is more important than taxes.
    the taxes thing is a necessity, their is no bargaining for a necessity. As for the pipeline that whole thing is a BS profiteering thing for texas. put the refineries in the north and then ship the gasoline from there. Why the hell do we need to push the oil all the way to texas? Oh yeah, probably because texas made the biggest bribe. Well screw their asses and the pipeline doesn't have to go across the whole country to a bunch of redneck idiots who think jesus rode a dinosaur and who want to get out of this country.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    the taxes thing is a necessity, their is no bargaining for a necessity. As for the pipeline that whole thing is a BS profiteering thing for texas. put the refineries in the north and then ship the gasoline from there. Why the hell do we need to push the oil all the way to texas? Oh yeah, probably because texas made the biggest bribe. Well screw their asses and the pipeline doesn't have to go across the whole country to a bunch of redneck idiots who think jesus rode a dinosaur and who want to get out of this country.
    Do you realize installing new refineries in the north for one pipeline isn't worth the cost? Texas has the most oil refineries already... we aren't going to install 30 new refineries in north Dakota just because you dislike Texas.

    Energy independence is far more of a necessity than 3% taxes on 1% of Americans.

  5. #135
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    Do you realize installing new refineries in the north for one pipeline isn't worth the cost? Texas has the most oil refineries already... we aren't going to install 30 new refineries in north Dakota just because you dislike Texas.

    Energy independence is far more of a necessity than 3% taxes on 1% of Americans.
    yeah yeah, make some jobs and put some refineries in the north. oh what, all of a sudden we do not want diversified supply chains and jobs? No instead we will put a gigantic leaky terrorist target running across the entire middle of the country just so texas can get employment. If that is what needs to be done then screw the entire project. I am all for not investing in texas. They are a bunch of traitorous people who want to jump ship on america anyway, why should we give them more control over our gasoline refinement? just for their traitorous talk I say we remove as much reliance on their state as we can and give it to some patriots.

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Seen
    01-22-17 @ 09:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    yeah yeah, make some jobs and put some refineries in the north. oh what, all of a sudden we do not want diversified supply chains and jobs? No instead we will put a gigantic leaky terrorist target running across the entire middle of the country just so texas can get employment. If that is what needs to be done then screw the entire project. I am all for not investing in texas. They are a bunch of traitorous people who want to jump ship on america anyway, why should we give them more control over our gasoline refinement? just for their traitorous talk I say we remove as much reliance on their state as we can and give it to some patriots.
    Oh now I get it.

    Its one of those drunken troll nights right?

  7. #137
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ann Coulter Says GOP Should Give In To Obama On Taxes: 'We Lost The Election'

    Quote Originally Posted by ReformCollege View Post
    Oh now I get it.

    Its one of those drunken troll nights right?
    I get it you are wrong so you pretty much give up and resort to insults nights, isn't it?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •