Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 169

Thread: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    Excuse me? I should report you.. You are a GD fool.
    You should report yourself, that was not very civil.

  2. #52
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    You should report yourself,
    I'm not seeing that being necessary.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    I'm not seeing that being necessary.
    He accused me of being a holocaust denier.. and that is completelyunacceptable.

  4. #54
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,373

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    He accused me of being a holocaust denier.. and that is completelyunacceptable.
    Your positions bring the question up and he did not state it as a fact, more as a question.

    "You probably believe..."

    Much like someone saying to a conservative "You probably believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman".

    Of course, if the conservative did not take that position, they could reply: "no, that's not my position". Or, alternatively, they could just call the poster a "GD fool" (but that would be against the rules).

  5. #55
    Student Iron River's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    09-16-17 @ 06:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    254

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by sharon View Post
    The driving force behind the Arab Spring in Egypt was the economy.. and many in the crowd are teens as young as 15.

    There are no "rape" gangs.. just some jostling and mashing.
    The driving force was progressive activism exploiting an economy impacted by American progressives demanding that American burn food in their cars for fuel. Had all that corn been on the market as food the Egyptians might never have been swayed a they were.

    I have to admit that when I was 15 I was pretty shy but under a cloak of religious and government protection I might have been persuaded to do a little groping of innocent girls ion those crowds. After a little of that it's hard to keep a 15 year old from going all the way if he knows there is no consequences.

    You would have to be the biggest fool on this forum to claim that women are treated with respect in these crowds and that there isn't a problem with sexual assaults all over the Arab world.

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    In the courtroom they call that heresay. FAIL
    Actually the whole article is based on heresay is it not? In the begining it says "...say activists.". Who are these "activitsts" and what is their evidence that President Morsi is behind it? The whole thing stinks of propaganda to me, but that is my opinion.

    It would be like some foreign reporter coming to America and talking to a right-wing nutjob that says President Obama is a secret Muslim who is plotting to take over the U.S. and then taking that as fact.

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Your positions bring the question up and he did not state it as a fact, more as a question.

    "You probably believe..."

    Much like someone saying to a conservative "You probably believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman".

    Of course, if the conservative did not take that position, they could reply: "no, that's not my position". Or, alternatively, they could just call the poster a "GD fool" (but that would be against the rules).
    Not only was he insulting me but he was also off topic.. I have NEVER been a Holocaust denier..

  8. #58
    Global Moderator
    May the force be with you
    Serenity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,904

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]The baiting and the personal comments directed at each other can end now thanks. Focus on the topic only and not each other please.

  9. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Your positions bring the question up and he did not state it as a fact, more as a question.

    "You probably believe..."

    Much like someone saying to a conservative "You probably believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman".

    Of course, if the conservative did not take that position, they could reply: "no, that's not my position". Or, alternatively, they could just call the poster a "GD fool" (but that would be against the rules).

    It's unacceptable just as if I were to say to another poster "You probably think it's ok to **** a 4 year old". It's offensive and unacceptable. Just because I put in "You probably believe...." doesn't make it any less offensive.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    08-09-13 @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,600

    re: Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood accused of paying gangs to rape women[W:58]

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron River View Post
    The driving force was progressive activism exploiting an economy impacted by American progressives demanding that American burn food in their cars for fuel. Had all that corn been on the market as food the Egyptians might never have been swayed a they were.

    I have to admit that when I was 15 I was pretty shy but under a cloak of religious and government protection I might have been persuaded to do a little groping of innocent girls ion those crowds. After a little of that it's hard to keep a 15 year old from going all the way if he knows there is no consequences.

    You would have to be the biggest fool on this forum to claim that women are treated with respect in these crowds and that there isn't a problem with sexual assaults all over the Arab world.
    Most of the Arab world has a low crime rate and little HIV...

    Crimes like rape and pedophelia are severely punished.. and rapidly..

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •