Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 126

Thread: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

  1. #91
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    So when he is explaining his views on the battl...er..."negotiations " with the House......this is defined as "consulting with reporters"?

    Again, your distortion of the English language is......creative.
    It's funny how Libbos piss and moan about Rush, but when Obama meets with goof-asses like Maddow, Matthews and Sharpton, it's suddenly not a bog deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #92
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    It's funny how Libbos piss and moan about Rush, but when Obama meets with goof-asses like Maddow, Matthews and Sharpton, it's suddenly not a bog deal.
    "Meets"? Oooh, you are slipping...I thought it was "consult".

    "Bog deal"?

    Darn...that English thing pops up again!
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  3. #93
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    "Meets"? Oooh, you are slipping...I thought it was "consult".

    "Bog deal"?

    Darn...that English thing pops up again!
    Why else would he meet with them? To get their advice perhaps? Consult with them?

    That horse is dead, you can let this nonsense go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #94
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why else would he meet with them?
    Uh, I think I answered that right at the start and your continuing misuse of the English language is the nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  5. #95
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Uh, I think I answered that right at the start and your continuing misuse of the English language is the nonsense.
    Whatever............

    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Whatever...........
    Dude, get a clue, the "dead horse" was your regurgitating that the President "consulted" reporters, whereas in reality it was the opposite. They got information from him.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  7. #97
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimmesometruth View Post
    Dude, get a clue, the "dead horse" was your regurgitating that the President "consulted" reporters, whereas in reality it was the opposite. They got information from him.
    oh, is that it? They're not consultants, they're his propaganda ministers?

    They met with Obama so he could issue them their talking points?

    You should have quit while you were ahead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #98
    Sage
    Gimmesometruth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    US Southwest
    Last Seen
    09-13-17 @ 10:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    22,405

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    oh, is that it? They're not consultants, they're his propaganda ministers?

    They met with Obama so he could issue them their talking points?

    You should have quit while you were ahead!
    Like I keep saying, your nonsensical misuse of the English language knows no bounds. When a President meets with reporters, they become "propaganda ministers".

    Keep on swinging Casey, you will get a hit someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble13 View Post
    If you wanna know why Trumpsters are ignoring you its for the same reason you ignored the KKKs complaints about Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    When it comes down to it, all facts are cherry picked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He didn't say it didn't make sense. He said it is complete nonsense.

  9. #99
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,619

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I work in the oilfield, so believe me, I know TONS of working folks. Working folks that don't make a single dime off the government.



    Where do these people work? Give a short list. How many of them are waiting for Obamacare to kick in, or are union members, or work for a government funded entity? Be honest!



    I never said that, "only people with their hand out voted for 'Him'". I said that most of the people that voted for "Him" did so, expecting some kind of payoff with government money.



    Like when people call me an Uncle Tom, because I'm a black Conservative? Or call me a racist, because I'm a Conservative? Like that, you mean? You can save that crap for someone that doesn't know any better.
    Those work working folks that you claim to know who have never taken a single government dime- you must not know them very well. I live in rural Oklahoma, as conservative as you can get. I know dozens of 'working folks' who take taxpayer money left and right. Police families who get reduced price lunches at school. Soldiers who's babies get WIC. When our daughter was a minor dependent we got Earned Income Credit. Most years we got back more in the tax refund than we had with held and we were making what we thought at the time was pretty good money.

    Working folks get a lot of taxpayer money.

    I don't believe the problem is you are a black 'conservative', more along the lines is you makes sweeping unsubstantiated claims about working folks that is easily knocked down.

  10. #100
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,215

    Re: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    Those work working folks that you claim to know who have never taken a single government dime- you must not know them very well. I live in rural Oklahoma, as conservative as you can get. I know dozens of 'working folks' who take taxpayer money left and right. Police families who get reduced price lunches at school. Soldiers who's babies get WIC. When our daughter was a minor dependent we got Earned Income Credit. Most years we got back more in the tax refund than we had with held and we were making what we thought at the time was pretty good money.

    Working folks get a lot of taxpayer money.

    I don't believe the problem is you are a black 'conservative', more along the lines is you makes sweeping unsubstantiated claims about working folks that is easily knocked down.
    Again, I'm not talking about government employees. You would think I wouldn't have to explain that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •