Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 54

Thread: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

  1. #11
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by haymarket View Post
    Anything short of the rack is too good for this buttwipe.
    I'm pretty sure we had this conversation before... Oh yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Not as far as Norway is concerned. They aren't fans of capital punishment.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  2. #12
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,399

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    This is really interseting actually IMO. Norway is reknown for its civility in the judicial and prison process. When he was under trial, no one was screaming, no anger or madness. They practiced their usual everday during the trial of shaking hands with the defendant and defendant's attorney. He was in no way demonized during the process as the evidence was laid out. No hyperbolistic drama that we'd see in our court system in such circumstances. Now he is in prision and receiving what even as he describes it seems to be a very hands off time. He's not being ruffed up or any of that mess. His complaint is he can't do things when and how he wants. well... that's prison for ya!

    So what we are seeing in this is his own mental breakdown as he refuses to recognize that he's got any mental problems at all. Now that all his external influences around him are limited or are no more, there are fewer and fewer things for him to try and create a logic to blame and here he is, still trying to point outside of himself as the reasons for his own mental problems.

    If you ask people in our prison system they say the mentally challenging times are the extended periods of isolation. This guy isn't even having issues with that. This is one seriously ****ed up guy... not as if the atrocity he committed didn't already portray that.
    Very good and well-written post.

    Not only is he one ****ed-up guy, he's also otherwise intelligent and articulate, which only serves to make the rest of us view him with eyes.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  3. #13
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,639

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Shame on the media for giving this guy even another second on the world stage.

  4. #14
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    They should just send him to Gitmo. ****ing whiny bitch.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  5. #15
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,399

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by tessaesque View Post
    They should just send him to Gitmo. ****ing whiny bitch.
    As I read the story it occurred to me that he should get a two-week stay in a real prison (in another country) to remind him how cushy he has it.

    His conditions are inhumane because they won't bend to his every whim and indulge his "to the minute" schedule?!? Bite me, bitch.

    On a humorous side note: This is what Sheldon Cooper would be like in prison.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  6. #16
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    These are not the conditions in which the man is being kept. Way to lie your ass off!
    I assume the smiley face is to indicate sarcasm.
    Last edited by jamesrage; 11-23-12 at 08:27 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  7. #17
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I assume the smiley face is to indicate.
    Indicate what? That the inmate in question is in their highest-security arrangement, that he's currently the only one there, which in the end means your attempts to make light of his situation are deceptive at best?
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #18
    Phonetic Mnemonic
    radcen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Look to your right... I'm that guy.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:54 AM
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    33,399

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Indicate what? That the inmate in question is in their highest-security arrangement, that he's currently the only one there, which in the end means your attempts to make light of his situation are deceptive at best?
    His "situation"? In some ways, he lives better than I do.
    If you claim sexual harassment to be wrong, yet you defend anyone on your side for any reason,
    then you are a hypocrite and everything you say on the matter is just babble.

  9. #19
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    89,739

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    I'm pretty sure we had this conversation before... Oh yeah!
    I am merely venting. Its cheaper than a shrink.
    __________________________________________________ _
    There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.... John Rogers

  10. #20
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Norway mass killer criticizes prison conditions

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Indicate what?

    Sarcasm.

    That the inmate in question is in their highest-security arrangement, that he's currently the only one there,
    What does this facility look like since you seem to be an expert.

    which in the end means your attempts to make light of his situation are deceptive at best?
    I am not making light of his situation. I am merely pointing out the defecation on his victims done by Norway's justice system.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •