Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 90

Thread: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

  1. #21
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Maddening isn't it? Wrong is wrong, and when an oversight committee is being thwarted in their requests on behalf of the people, all because of party affiliation is jaw dropping, and if allowed to succeed then we have another big problem to add to the rest of the problems this administration is cooking.
    Yeah. Just like characterizing someone's supposed behavior even before there's even an iota of evidence of that behavior is wrong.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  2. #22
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Yeah. Just like characterizing someone's supposed behavior even before there's even an iota of evidence of that behavior is wrong.
    Would you agree that the request to see the email accounts is to determine whether anything is there or not?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  3. #23
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Absolutely. A request for information is ... a request for information. It is not proof of wrongdoing, which is how you were treating it.

    When a police officer asks to see my license, he wants to see my license -- he is not accusing me of being without one.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  4. #24
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Absolutely. A request for information is ... a request for information. It is not proof of wrongdoing, which is how you were treating it.

    When a police officer asks to see my license, he wants to see my license -- he is not accusing me of being without one.

    Then it makes sense logically that if the request itself is being demonized as everything from conspiracy, to opposition hackery, then something suspicious is happening right?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #25
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Then it makes sense logically that if the request itself is being demonized as everything from conspiracy, to opposition hackery, then something suspicious is happening right?
    No. The demonization of the request makes exactly as much sense as what you are doing.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  6. #26
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Just a little update of the "most transparent administration in history".... What a joke, these Chicago thugs are probably the most corrupt administration in history. This President, and these progressives don't give a damn about the Constitution, or what anyone of opposition has to say about it...They are liars, and tin pot authoritarians....
    If a person is in the employ of government, I think every single email they send should be sent through their government account. If authorities find a government employee is using an "outside email address," they should be subject to a hefty fine, suspension or both.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  7. #27
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieD View Post
    If a person is in the employ of government, I think every single email they send should be sent through their government account. If authorities find a government employee is using an "outside email address," they should be subject to a hefty fine, suspension or both.
    Every single e-mail they send, or every single e-mail they send while at work?
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  8. #28
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    No. The demonization of the request makes exactly as much sense as what you are doing.

    What's that? Advocating that the corruption be exposed? Excuse me.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #29
    Shankmasta Killa
    TacticalEvilDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Western NY and Geneva, CH
    Last Seen
    08-30-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,444

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What's that? Advocating that the corruption be exposed? Excuse me.
    Are you kidding me? Your OP didn't merely advocate the exposure of corruption:

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Just a little update of the "most transparent administration in history".... What a joke, these Chicago thugs are probably the most corrupt administration in history. This President, and these progressives don't give a damn about the Constitution, or what anyone of opposition has to say about it...They are liars, and tin pot authoritarians....
    Same goes for most of your posts in this thread.
    I'm already gearing up for Finger Vote 2014.

    Just for reference, means my post was a giant steaming pile of sarcasm.

  10. #30
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: Congress demands EPA’s secret email accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by TacticalEvilDan View Post
    Every single e-mail they send, or every single e-mail they send while at work?
    Every single email they send. Think it's an invasion of privacy? Don't take the job.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •