Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 106

Thread: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

  1. #91
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,411

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    That's the problem with you guys.
    Who are "you guys"? I'm not republican. Lighten up.

  2. #92
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,302

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Who are "you guys"? I'm not republican. Lighten up.
    The guys that believe the media hype. The CIA charter is to assist USA "Corporations" overseas. That means to help BigAgra fruit companies in banana republics like Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvacor, Panama, Colobia, Ecuador, Uruguay, etc. That means to help USA copper companies in Chile with Allende and other democratically elected types that need their arteries plugged. That means to help our CIA asset Noriega in Panama to help with cocaine deliveries and crooked banks to finance guns for Nicuaraguan Contras. Why do you think Daddy Bush had to pardon 8 senior administration officials just before Billy Clintoon moved in? That means running the "School of the Americas" to train "dictators" for the Latin American nations. That means being in charge of opium crops in Afghanistan. Currently!!!! , the CIA can now operate in the USA to help USA Corporations in the USA, I would guess. It used to be against the USA law for the CIA to operate within our borders. Does any of this surprise you? Do you think these sound like the good guys. By the way, are you a Corporation?

  3. #93
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    The guys that believe the media hype. The CIA charter is to assist USA "Corporations" overseas. That means to help BigAgra fruit companies in banana republics like Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvacor, Panama, Colobia, Ecuador, Uruguay, etc. That means to help USA copper companies in Chile with Allende and other democratically elected types that need their arteries plugged. That means to help our CIA asset Noriega in Panama to help with cocaine deliveries and crooked banks to finance guns for Nicuaraguan Contras. Why do you think Daddy Bush had to pardon 8 senior administration officials just before Billy Clintoon moved in? That means running the "School of the Americas" to train "dictators" for the Latin American nations. That means being in charge of opium crops in Afghanistan. Currently!!!! , the CIA can now operate in the USA to help USA Corporations in the USA, I would guess. It used to be against the USA law for the CIA to operate within our borders. Does any of this surprise you? Do you think these sound like the good guys. By the way, are you a Corporation?

    Got anything credible to back that up? Or is it just the ranting of bitterness?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    It must be depressing constantly hating your own country.
    Since when is being honest the same thing as hate? You obviously think that image trumps truth!

  5. #95
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,302

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Got anything credible to back that up? Or is it just the ranting of bitterness?

    That was history, not some hallucinations. Google any part of it. You'll get plenty of links and you won't be able to accuse me of bitterness.

  6. #96
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    Since when is being honest the same thing as hate? You obviously think that image trumps truth!

    Image? Oh, I see, you are of the mindset that only your particular worldview is "the Truth"? Check yourself man....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #97
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveFagan View Post
    That was history, not some hallucinations. Google any part of it. You'll get plenty of links and you won't be able to accuse me of bitterness.
    No Dave, you are making the claims and expecting me to back up your assertions. You need to back up your own ridiculous claims. That way we can see where you are getting your info from, and what is going into this twilight zone view you are promoting here.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Image? Oh, I see, you are of the mindset that only your particular worldview is "the Truth"? Check yourself man....
    No, like you I understand that my world view is totally wrong, but I stay with it, NOT!

    You are the one who believes that the United States has never done anything that is not noble and right. Don' blame me because you hold to an ignorant belief that we Americans are somehow superior to all others.

  9. #99
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,302

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No Dave, you are making the claims and expecting me to back up your assertions. You need to back up your own ridiculous claims. That way we can see where you are getting your info from, and what is going into this twilight zone view you are promoting here.
    Google ( Iran Contra Noreiga Cocaine BCCI Hasenfus ) then take your pick. Well known and documented historical information. From Wiki to news organizations. The Lord helps those that help themselves.
    After that google ( Chile Allende IT & T copper CIA )
    After that google ( operation Phoenix )
    After that google ( opium production Afghanistan 2000-2012 )
    After that google ( banana republics )
    have some nice reads.

  10. #100
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,322

    Re: Iranian ministry suggests openness to nuclear talks

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex View Post
    No, like you I understand that my world view is totally wrong, but I stay with it, NOT!

    You are the one who believes that the United States has never done anything that is not noble and right. Don' blame me because you hold to an ignorant belief that we Americans are somehow superior to all others.
    Well, I never said that America was perfect. On the other hand, what do you see good about America?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •