Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 133

Thread: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

  1. #91
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    I'm sorry... we're discussing -your- subjective, moral position that -you- should be able to dictate what -you- think others should be allowed to have.
    Please answer the question, and please provide the objective argumenr I asked for.
    and you are accusing me of being dictatorial - lol

    The Gestapo has issued orders from high command "You vill unsa ze qvestion or ze will be terminated"

    set up your own society of fascists and corporate greed sociopaths and psychopaths - and live together happily ever after

    But dont impose your immoral fascist corporate garbage upon others

    The next thing you will be saying is that you are a devoted Christian

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The great lakes
    Last Seen
    06-12-13 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    and you are accusing me of being dictatorial
    Again - the discussion here is YOUR posiiton and YOUR version of what should and shoud not be.
    Please answer the question, and please provide the objective argument I asked for.

  3. #93
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The great lakes
    Last Seen
    06-12-13 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    Not in reality, no.
    Yes, in reality, yes.
    Your purely speculative argument needn't be considered, and shall not be.

    My statement is that Clinton era tax rates didn't inhibit growth during said time period, a conclusion easily drawn by a quick glance at some relevant figures from the time period.
    Your argument (I use the term loosely), is centered around requesting information that cannot possibly be derived without the aid of a ouija board or similar device
    You very clearly fail to see the self-contradicting nature of these two lines.

  4. #94
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    Again - the discussion here is YOUR posiiton and YOUR version of what should and shoud not be.
    Please answer the question, and please provide the objective argument I asked for.
    Please?

    That is a very unusual plea technique coming from a devotee of satanistic based greed and fascism

    Are you sure youre a committed Christian?

    Take your delusional 9mm and 0.45 calibre cowardice and run along like a little warthog

  5. #95
    #NeverTrump
    a351's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Space Coast
    Last Seen
    09-09-17 @ 08:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,902

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    Yes, in reality, yes.
    Your purely speculative argument needn't be considered, and shall not be.
    What's speculative about it? Was growth during the decade sub-par? Employment? Investment? Consumer Spending? Any positive results to speak of yielded from slashing said tax rates? Bueller? Bueller?
    Last edited by a351; 11-18-12 at 11:26 AM.

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The great lakes
    Last Seen
    06-12-13 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    What's speculative about it?
    You speculate that the tax hikes did not inhibit growth. You admit you have no concrete indication of this.

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The great lakes
    Last Seen
    06-12-13 @ 02:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    1,907

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    Please?
    That is a very unusual plea technique coming from a devotee of satanistic based greed and fascism
    We both clearly understand you cannot present an objective argument to support what you believe "should" be.
    Absent that objective argument, only the unthinking will ever agree with you.

  8. #98
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Μολὼν λαβέ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    09-29-17 @ 11:22 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,914

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    You do realize there is a connection to this and republican policies. We've been cutting taxes for some time, favoring wealthy and business over workers and poor, and you think this had no effect? You think only Obama is to blame?
    I was wondering when "it's Bush's fault" would show up. Sure enough, in the first liberal post to the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Generalizations are stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Steel View Post
    The Second Amendment has nothing to do with guns.

  9. #99
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    This is actually the fault of the unions.

    They have forced us to send American jobs to China as fast as we can.

    Blue collar Americans are overpaid.

  10. #100
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: Census: U.S. Poverty Rate Spikes, Nearly 50 Million Americans Affected

    Quote Originally Posted by H. Lee White View Post
    We both clearly understand you cannot present an objective argument to support what you believe "should" be.
    Absent that objective argument, only the unthinking will ever agree with you.
    Interesting how you cannot counter any of my statements with rational arguments and evidence

    I can see why you resort to behaving like a corporate firearm parrot and violate the delusional offenses that you accuse others of perpetrating.

    Enjoy your fascist corporate US tyrannical slave based ignorance Mr White

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •