Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: FBI Agent Sent Shirtless Photos of Himself

  1. #1
    User areafiftyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-11-12 @ 11:21 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    84

    FBI Agent Sent Shirtless Photos of Himself

    The FBI agent who launched the investigation that ultimately led to the resignation of CIA chief David Petraeus "was barred from taking part in the case over the summer due to superiors' concerns that he had become personally involved in the case," the Wall Street Journal reports.

    "New details about how the Federal Bureau of Investigation handled the case suggest that even as the bureau delved into Mr. Petraeus's personal life, the agency had to address questionable conduct by one of its own--including allegedly sending shirtless photos of himself to a woman involved in the case."


    Taegan Goddard's Political Wire


    We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

  2. #2
    Sage


    MaggieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago Area
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,243
    Blog Entries
    43

    Re: FBI Agent Sent Shirtless Photos of Himself

    Quote Originally Posted by areafiftyone View Post
    The FBI agent who launched the investigation that ultimately led to the resignation of CIA chief David Petraeus "was barred from taking part in the case over the summer due to superiors' concerns that he had become personally involved in the case," the Wall Street Journal reports.

    "New details about how the Federal Bureau of Investigation handled the case suggest that even as the bureau delved into Mr. Petraeus's personal life, the agency had to address questionable conduct by one of its own--including allegedly sending shirtless photos of himself to a woman involved in the case."

    Taegan Goddard's Political Wire

    That's on ABC's site as well, I believe. This gal must have pheromones to die for.
    The devil whispered in my ear, "You cannot withstand the storm." I whispered back, "I am ​the storm."

  3. #3
    User areafiftyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-11-12 @ 11:21 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    84

    Re: FBI Agent Sent Shirtless Photos of Himself

    LOL! What is with people sending pictures of themselves? I don't even want to see a picture of myself much less send it to someone. Even looking in the mirror frightens me on some days!
    We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. ~John Stuart Mill, On Liberty, 1859

  4. #4
    Sage
    AdamT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 04:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    17,773

    Re: FBI Agent Sent Shirtless Photos of Himself

    Jesus, I hope this investigation doesn't unearth the photo I sent Broadwell of me in my Spiderman outfit.
    "The necessaries of life occasion the great expense of the poor. They find it difficult to get food, and the greater part of their little revenue is spent in getting it. The luxuries and vanities of life occasion the principal expense of the rich, and a magnificent house embellishes and sets off to the best advantage all the other luxuries and vanities which they possess. ... It is not very unreasonable that the rich should contribute to the public expense, not only in proportion to their revenue, but something more than in that proportion."

    -- Adam Smith

  5. #5
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,989
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FBI Agent Sent Shirtless Photos of Himself

    This chick must really know how to work a crowd.


    Something tells me, she cast a wide net, and has likely ****ed a great deal of people, on her way to the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

  6. #6
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: FBI Agent Sent Shirtless Photos of Himself

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinKohler View Post
    This chick must really know how to work a crowd.


    Something tells me, she cast a wide net, and has likely ****ed a great deal of people, on her way to the top.
    After all, its not like the FBI agent was responsible for acting like a unprofessional idiot, its always the woman's fault right?
    Last edited by rathi; 11-13-12 at 05:23 PM.

  7. #7
    Sage
    KevinKohler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,989
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FBI Agent Sent Shirtless Photos of Himself

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    After all, its not like the FBI agent was responsible for acting like a unprofessional idiot, its always the woman's fault right?
    Chill, bud. I am in no way placing more blame on one or the other. Just making an observation about an underqualified women suddenly thrust into positions of power and prestige, and all around her, powerful men she seems to have had sexual relations with.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    Reports indicate that everyone knew he was hauling a bunch of guns up there. But, since you brought it up, there's something which should be illegal: guns that breakdown.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •