Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    09-14-17 @ 08:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    879

    Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    He got 21 years sentence for killing 80 people.

    A
    nders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his humanrights'

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    i dont think you have human rights after killing scores of children.

  3. #3
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,190

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    My heart fair bleeds for the poor lad.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  4. #4
    Sage

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-23-17 @ 05:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    15,429
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]He got 21 years sentence for killing 80 people.

    [B]A
    While the sentence is somewhat misleading (he'll never actually leave prison), I'd hope that an "accident" would happen at some point during his incarceration.
    "Loyalty only matters when there's a hundred reasons not to be-" Gen. Mattis

  5. #5
    versus the world
    Surtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The greatest planet in the world.
    Last Seen
    06-10-14 @ 03:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    7,017

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    He's a crazy man that's imprisoned thousands of miles away. Why is this American news? We fry our psychos, the Norwegians do it different, big deal.
    I love the NSA. It's like having a secret fan-base you will never see, but they're there, watching everything you write and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that I may be some person's only form of unconstitutional entertainment one night.

  6. #6
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,092

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]He got 21 years sentence for killing 80 people.

    [B]A
    He will stay in prison longer than 21 years that is for sure. No way they are releasing him.
    PeteEU

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    He will stay in prison longer than 21 years that is for sure. No way they are releasing him.
    21 years is sadly, Norway's top limit.

    But on the bright side, it has one the most successful prison record of rehabilitation in the world.

    That being said, i wouldn't mind that after breivik spends every second, to the very last, of those 21 years in prison, on his first day out, family members of those he brutally murdered would grab him, take him to the shores, on a boat, tie sandbags to him and throw him in the water.

  8. #8
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,092

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    21 years is sadly, Norway's top limit.

    But on the bright side, it has one the most successful prison record of rehabilitation in the world.

    That being said, i wouldn't mind that after breivik spends every second, to the very last, of those 21 years in prison, on his first day out, family members of those he brutally murdered would grab him, take him to the shores, on a boat, tie sandbags to him and throw him in the water.
    Here we go again. Do you know what Forvaring is? Well let me explain. You get a sentence of 21 years and when that nears its end you are evaluated by experts and judges and politicians.. if you are deemed still to be a threat to society, then you are kept behind bars for another 5 to 10 years. When those years are nearing their end, then you get another chance to convince the very same people that you are not a threat to society any more... and once you fail that then you are back behind bars for another 5 to 10 years.. and so on and so on.

    Brevik will stay behind bars far far longer than 21 years.
    PeteEU

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Here we go again. Do you know what Forvaring is? Well let me explain. You get a sentence of 21 years and when that nears its end you are evaluated by experts and judges and politicians.. if you are deemed still to be a threat to society, then you are kept behind bars for another 5 to 10 years. When those years are nearing their end, then you get another chance to convince the very same people that you are not a threat to society any more... and once you fail that then you are back behind bars for another 5 to 10 years.. and so on and so on.

    Brevik will stay behind bars far far longer than 21 years.
    Yes, but the judge cannot sentence you for more than 21 years. That is what I mean by top limit. I know that Breivik is sentenced to indefinite detention.

    That being said, I do hope he gets out in 21 years if the scenario I painted will happen. If not.. then he should remain in prison.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Yes, but the judge cannot sentence you for more than 21 years. That is what I mean by top limit. I know that Breivik is sentenced to indefinite detention.

    That being said, I do hope he gets out in 21 years if the scenario I painted will happen. If not.. then he should remain in prison.
    wait....you want this guy who killed 69 teenagers....to be released in 21 years...under any circumstances?

    ****-that-bitch-scared-yao-l.jpgsurprised_cat_gasp_meme_oval_stickers-p217700472065376165bahz5_400.jpg

    what if he swims away? or there are some white supremacist scuba divers in the area waiting to rescue him?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •