Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Thread: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

  1. #11
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    wait....you want this guy who killed 69 teenagers....to be released in 21 years...under any circumstances?

    Attachment 67137684Attachment 67137685

    what if he swims away? or there are some white supremacist scuba divers in the area waiting to rescue him?

    Dont worry... Norway is a gun culture, the Hunters will pick him off from miles away if that was attempted
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express
    PeteEU

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    wait....you want this guy who killed 69 teenagers....to be released in 21 years...under any circumstances?

    what if he swims away? or there are some white supremacist scuba divers in the area waiting to rescue him?
    That is why you chain sandbags to him... or steel balls or something heavy. And make sure he is wrapped in chains like a present. also, an injection of adrenaline in his blood stream would be welcome. That way he is entirely awake for the longest possible time during his drowning in the cold norwegian sea.

    Also, most white supremacists from my understanding disavow themselves of Breivik because you know... he killed white people.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    That is why you chain sandbags to him... or steel balls or something heavy. And make sure he is wrapped in chains like a present. also, an injection of adrenaline in his blood stream would be welcome. That way he is entirely awake for the longest possible time during his drowning in the cold norwegian sea.

    Also, most white supremacists from my understanding disavow themselves of Breivik because you know... he killed white people.
    he killed liberals if you read his manifesto, to prevent a muslim invasion of norway, he had to kill the white liberals who were cooperating with the takeover. if i understand him right, but he's a psycopath so i may be misinterpreting him.

    edit: nevermind, forgot he was declared sane.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    he killed liberals if you read his manifesto, to prevent a muslim invasion of norway, he had to kill the white liberals who were cooperating with the takeover. if i understand him right, but he's a psycopath so i may be misinterpreting him.

    edit: nevermind, forgot he was declared sane.
    he was declared sane because otherwise he couldn't be put in prison.

    Anyway, he didn't kill liberals. He killed anti-isreal boycotters. Because those kids were there on an anti-israel boycott.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    he was declared sane because otherwise he couldn't be put in prison.

    Anyway, he didn't kill liberals. He killed anti-isreal boycotters. Because those kids were there on an anti-israel boycott.
    liberals are basically anti israel boycotters. at-least in 'merica, you'll find the anti-israel crowd is largely on the left. either way he'd have the logistical support of right wing right supremacist movements if he ever had a chance to escape, and i think they would try something if they had a chance.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    liberals are basically anti israel boycotters. at-least in 'merica, you'll find the anti-israel crowd is largely on the left. either way he'd have the logistical support of right wing right supremacist movements if he ever had a chance to escape, and i think they would try something if they had a chance.
    yes, but do you not see the discrepancy? Anyway, from my perspective, breivik was a hack who wanted to galvanize the anti-immigration movement through association. And he succeeded. He is a madman, but he is not a moron.

    That being said, his manifesto which you quoted earlier was a scattershot. It was BS. He had religion, race, politics, etc all sort of reasons there so that everything you say is correct and wrong at the same time. That is what people who want to throw people off the real reason do.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    yes, but do you not see the discrepancy? Anyway, from my perspective, breivik was a hack who wanted to galvanize the anti-immigration movement through association. And he succeeded. He is a madman, but he is not a moron.

    That being said, his manifesto which you quoted earlier was a scattershot. It was BS. He had religion, race, politics, etc all sort of reasons there so that everything you say is correct and wrong at the same time. That is what people who want to throw people off the real reason do.
    no i see it, i'm just saying he would have the support of white supremacist movements even though he killed white people. white supremacists hate more than minorities, they hate minority sympathizers as well. and the manifesto was pretty consistent with what he said in court i thought.

  8. #18
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,553

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    [FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]He got 21 years sentence for killing 80 people.

    [B]A
    Boo hoo. I don't think anybody gives a flying sh*t about his "rights". Besides, Scandanavian prisons are amazingly nice. TV's, gyms, hobbies, sofas, etc.

    Personally I'd like to see him put in a cell with a big fat rapist wanting a daily taste of man flesh.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by roflpublican View Post
    no i see it, i'm just saying he would have the support of white supremacist movements even though he killed white people. white supremacists hate more than minorities, they hate minority sympathizers as well. and the manifesto was pretty consistent with what he said in court i thought.
    Yes... but do white supremacists hate whites minority sympathisers so much as to mass kill them? And especially, children... who do not lead the parties. I mean, I would have bought that theory if Breivik had assassinated the leadership of the leftist parties. So kill 70 of the top leftist party officials in Norway. But this way... no. I don't buy it. It seems rather stupid since kids, under 18, are also white nationalists resource pool... thats where they get their recruits from.

    Also, Breivik is not a moron. He is just a madman. He is very intelligent. I looked at what he wrote in the manifesto and how he behaved and I would consider him to be probably one of the top notch actors in the world, along with Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt. I mean, he played it to perfection. When I see such an individual, I have to suspect foul play. Because a person so intelligent as Breivik is... cannot make such miscalculations. Just think about it. He calculated very well the response of the police, the media and the citizens who witnessed his first bombing on the mainland... and then the reactions of the camp organizers and the children in the island. You would really think that he would not be able to anticipate the social reaction of the country for what he did? Ofc the country would turn against him. Ofc the anti-immigration movement would be effectively neutralized out of fear of association.

    So, maybe I am wrong, maybe I am on to something. But despite my deep loathing of Breivik and my sincere hopes that he ends up at the bottom of sea with sharks chewing off his balls before he drowns... I cannot dismiss his very well executed plan... sign of a malevolently used intelligence.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Tampa
    Last Seen
    09-24-13 @ 11:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Anders Breivik claims conditions in Norwegian prison 'violate his human rights'

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Yes... but do white supremacists hate whites minority sympathisers so much as to mass kill them? And especially, children... who do not lead the parties. I mean, I would have bought that theory if Breivik had assassinated the leadership of the leftist parties. So kill 70 of the top leftist party officials in Norway. But this way... no. I don't buy it. It seems rather stupid since kids, under 18, are also white nationalists resource pool... thats where they get their recruits from.

    Also, Breivik is not a moron. He is just a madman. He is very intelligent. I looked at what he wrote in the manifesto and how he behaved and I would consider him to be probably one of the top notch actors in the world, along with Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt. I mean, he played it to perfection. When I see such an individual, I have to suspect foul play. Because a person so intelligent as Breivik is... cannot make such miscalculations. Just think about it. He calculated very well the response of the police, the media and the citizens who witnessed his first bombing on the mainland... and then the reactions of the camp organizers and the children in the island. You would really think that he would not be able to anticipate the social reaction of the country for what he did? Ofc the country would turn against him. Ofc the anti-immigration movement would be effectively neutralized out of fear of association.

    So, maybe I am wrong, maybe I am on to something. But despite my deep loathing of Breivik and my sincere hopes that he ends up at the bottom of sea with sharks chewing off his balls before he drowns... I cannot dismiss his very well executed plan... sign of a malevolently used intelligence.
    idk, i'd say once you're at the point where you go to leftists (liberals) only youth camp Workers' Youth League (Norway) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia basically an indoctrination gettaway, you're out of the hands of white supremacist youth camps/indoctrination gettaways.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •