Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 122

Thread: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

  1. #71
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanaman View Post
    It doesn't and that's exactly what makes it historic. You Conservatives have no vision at all.
    Why do you say we have no vision? Is it because we're looking past a person's sexuality and asking about their ability to perform a job?

    WE have no vision??
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #72
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,757

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    Well, personally I support her because I agree with most of her positions, but her sexual orientation is a plus. Her being gay is important because she is more likely to support gay rights than a straight candidate.
    You know when I noted that I figured Kagan would vote anti gun if that issue came before her because she is a liberal jewish lesbian who taught at a liberal institution I was called a "bigot" by one person. But I agree with you, an out of the closet gay is probably going to side with gays on gay issues.

    But if someone opposes gay issues would it be justifiable to vote against a gay because you might believe a gay would do just what you said


    what's it like being gay in texas? are you open about it and are you in an area where that is an unpopular thing to be?

  3. #73
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You didn't give and answer. You answered a question with a question. Stop insisting that I lied. You're caught, dude...deal with it!
    LMAO you just lied again LMAO, I posted the link and proved I answered you, wow. what proof do you have LMAO

    I knew you had a habit of being dishonest but this is just hilarious. Why lie, everybody see you are doing it, dont be upset just cause you were exposed.

    I notice you are STILL dodging my questions.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #74
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO you just lied again LMAO, I posted the link and proved I answered you, wow. what proof do you have LMAO

    I knew you had a habit of being dishonest but this is just hilarious. Why lie, everybody see you are doing it, dont be upset just cause you were exposed.

    I notice you are STILL dodging my questions.
    Where did I lie? You still haven't pointed that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #75
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Where did I lie? You still haven't pointed that out.
    yes I did, you said I didnt answer, i did, that fact has already been proven

    you again dodge my questions LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #76
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    You know when I noted that I figured Kagan would vote anti gun if that issue came before her because she is a liberal jewish lesbian who taught at a liberal institution I was called a "bigot" by one person. But I agree with you, an out of the closet gay is probably going to side with gays on gay issues.

    But if someone opposes gay issues would it be justifiable to vote against a gay because you might believe a gay would do just what you said


    what's it like being gay in texas? are you open about it and are you in an area where that is an unpopular thing to be?
    First, saying "a gay" is sort of ... degrading.

    LGBT rights are a huge thing to me, and many times I vote based on that. I'm sure lots of people vote based on one or two major issues that concern them. So I would naturally vote against someone who opposes LGBT rights. That sort of tells me something about that person's character, that person's level of open-mindedness, and that person's beliefs.

    what's it like being gay in texas? are you open about it and are you in an area where that is an unpopular thing to be?
    I'm bi, and by "open" do you mean do I rub it in people's faces? No, I just live my life as most people would. I used to live in the "bible belt" of Texas where some of my friends who came out have been cast out by their parents. It's a really sad, restrictive environment to grow up in, in fact it's quite backwards.


  7. #77
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,757

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    First, saying "a gay" is sort of ... degrading.

    LGBT rights are a huge thing to me, and many times I vote based on that. I'm sure lots of people vote based on one or two major issues that concern them. So I would naturally vote against someone who opposes LGBT rights. That sort of tells me something about that person's character, that person's level of open-mindedness, and that person's beliefs.


    I'm bi, and by "open" do you mean do I rub it in people's faces? No, I just live my life as most people would. I used to live in the "bible belt" of Texas where some of my friends who came out have been cast out by their parents. It's a really sad, restrictive environment to grow up in, in fact it's quite backwards.
    Sorry I don't keep up on what is the current political correct terms. Gay people I know call themselves gay. I guess in other places that is no longer the current term of choice

    and no I never said OPEN means rubbing it in someone's faces-most gays (or whatever I should call them these days) have no use for say the flamboyant in your face types who seem to try to shock people as much as possible

  8. #78
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yes I did, you said I didnt answer, i did, that fact has already been proven

    you again dodge my questions LMAO
    Repost your answer, please?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #79
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Repost your answer, please?
    see post 62 where I already reposted it for you, its bolded to
    just man up dude, you lied and many times now
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    This is a good thing.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •