Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 122

Thread: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

  1. #51
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,112

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    uhm who said that? certainly not me lol
    who knows what the reason could have been if she had lost, could of been 100s of reasons, what topic are you trying to discuss, its seems you are all over the place
    Why is it that so many people don't know what a question means?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #52
    Student jakiejakester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Soho, NYC
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    263

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    sadly it appears her being gay is the main positive qualification for some on this board

    what she does in her bedroom should have no relevance to opposing or supporting her
    How many people did NOT vote for her solely because she's gay?
    “The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

  3. #53
    Sit Nomine Digna
    Carjosse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Canadian in Zurich, Switzerland
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,455

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Maybe you can hang pink drapes in the Senate Chamber.
    Do the carpets need to match the drapes?

  4. #54
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,380

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why is it that so many people don't know what a question means?
    LOL pot meet kettle at least I answered your questions where are your answers to my questions?

    Also if you ask questions that people think are silly or that people think you should obviously have the answer to or that are totally left field off topic questions you are probably going to get an answer and questions back every time.

    ill wait for your answers now
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  5. #55
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,380

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by 0bserver92 View Post
    Do the carpets need to match the drapes?
    if you shave the carpet it doesnt really matter what color the drapes are


    oh . . . wait . . what are talking about again?
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  6. #56
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,112

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LOL pot meet kettle at least I answered your questions where are your answers to my questions?

    Also if you ask questions that people think are silly or that people think you should obviously have the answer to or that are totally left field off topic questions you are probably going to get an answer and questions back every time.

    ill wait for your answers now
    No you didn't. You accused me of making statements that I never made.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  7. #57
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 05:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Why is it that so many people don't know what a question means?
    What do you mean?
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  8. #58
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,380

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    No you didn't. You accused me of making statements that I never made.
    100% wrong I answered your questions than I asked you questions of my own at no time did I accuse YOU of anything besides saying you are all over the place which you are. Now try again LOL Would you like to answer my questions now?
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

  9. #59
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,112

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    100% wrong I answered your questions than I asked you questions of my own at no time did I accuse YOU of anything besides saying you are all over the place which you are. Now try again LOL Would you like to answer my questions now?
    You didn't answer my question.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #60
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,380

    Re: First Openly Gay Senator Elected

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You didn't answer my question.
    now you are just lying

    and STILL not answering my questions, weird
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.
    Quote Originally Posted by ajn678 View Post
    there is no such thing as an abortion on a dead fetus.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •