Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SE Asia
    Last Seen
    07-12-14 @ 10:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    2,333

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is Obama responsible for ANYTHING? Hear the bots tell it, nothing is his fault.
    Of course he is. And I am not a bot. He didn't earn my vote this time around. But if I followed this same principle of apportioned responsibility with Bush then I have to follow it with Obama as well. Only parisan hacks hold double standards.

  2. #22
    Sage
    Sherman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Northeast US
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,774

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Is Obama responsible for ANYTHING? Hear the bots tell it, nothing is his fault.
    I don't particularly like the President, and I plan on voting for Romney, but I find this line of reasoning troubling. Why would the President be personally culpable for the activities of someone so many degrees of separation removed from him? At any time there are millions of agents of the United States government operating all over the world. I do not hold the President responsible for the issues of a fire-base in Khost because the DoD is under his command, I hold him responsible for matters of policy on a broader level.

    That being said it is the President's responsibility to take control of any mishaps that arise and correct them because the buck stops at his desk. But it doesn't mean it's his personal fault that the buck started rolling in the first place.

  3. #23
    Educator
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Toronto
    Last Seen
    10-30-15 @ 04:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    922

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    If that soldier is under his direct command, as the state department is under Obama's direct control, sure.

    See how "command responsibility" works?
    by your reasoning every soldier is under the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and therefore he is responsible for everything every soldier does.

    Makes sense to me if it does to you.
    My Karma ran over your Dogma.

  4. #24
    Educator Klown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-14-12 @ 04:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    982

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Really? When did that happen??
    I assume that a retired CIA agent provides sufficient testimony

    (in any case, you only need to examine how the cover up of autopsies and forensic evidence occurred to infer the involvement of high office and the CIA - it is no secret. But alas, the official story is still One sole gunmen from one location with a very strange bullet trajectory that was based upon Quantum mechanics rather than ballistic dynamics - until the USA deals with the assassination honestly, it cannot go forward as a nation, it will remain a fascist corpocracy)
    Last edited by Klown; 11-04-12 at 02:42 AM.

  5. #25
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,305

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    The CIA also admitted to playing a key role in the assassination of a US president and other political figures

    I dont see why anyone would be surprised at links to terrorist acts perpetrated on US soil and abroad

    Wake up People - the CIA acts on behalf of its corporate masters - its a very effective cirminal instrument
    BINGO!

    The Agency was in the dope business when I was a young man in Southeast Asia.

    Cocaine Importing Agency might be a better name for them.

  6. #26
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Klown View Post
    I assume that a retired CIA agent provides sufficient testimony

    (in any case, you only need to examine how the cover up of autopsies and forensic evidence occurred to infer the involvement of high office and the CIA - it is no secret. But alas, the official story is still One sole gunmen from one location with a very strange bullet trajectory that was based upon Quantum mechanics rather than ballist ic dynamics - until the USA deals with the assassination honestly, it cannot go forward as a nation, it will remain a fascist corpocracy)
    You've been watching too many Oliver Stone movies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #27
    Sage


    Thoreau72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    20,305

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    JFK had angered the Dulles brothers, and they were with the Agency.

  8. #28
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,518

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Henry David View Post
    JFK had angered the Dulles brothers, and they were with the Agency.
    OMG, here we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #29
    Guru

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-13 @ 11:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,001

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by 24107 View Post
    The US consulate in Benghazi that came under attack by militants on September 11 was mainly a secret CIA operation, shedding new light on the deadly assault.

    The Wall Street Journal said the consulate was being used as a CIA operation, adding that of the 30 American officials evacuated from Benghazi following the assault, just seven worked for the State Department.

    It also identified the two security contractors killed in the attack former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty as working for the Central Intelligence Agency and not the State Department.

    In a break from tradition, it said CIA Director David Petraeus did not attend the ceremony when the coffins arrived back on American soil in order to conceal the CIA operation in eastern Libya.

    CIA confirms role in US consulate attack in Benghazi - Telegraph


    Here is another source aswell:CIA admits role in US consulate attack in Benghazi | Mail Online

    Are you saying the ambassador was working for/with the CIA???

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Where they have FOX on in bars and restaurants
    Last Seen
    09-14-14 @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,700

    Re: CIA Admits Role In U.S. Consolute Attack In Benghazi

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    but would you say thats all Obamas fault?
    When Bush was pres everything was his fault, even a few wack jobs mistreating prisoners in Iraq. Now nothing is obama's fault even this embassy attack that he watched happen in real time and did absolutely nothing about. The hypocrisy here is over the top.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •