Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 200

Thread: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

  1. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    The American people, as a whole, do not care about whether or not Banghazi was the result of a spontaneous protest, or a planned attack by a terrorist group
    That's because half of them didn't understand the Country was hit on the Anniversary of 911. Which IMO comes about thru false information that was put out by Team Obama from the beginning. Which there is no getting around that fact. No matter how much those on the Left Deny it.....or ignore it.

  2. #162
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by sawyerloggingon View Post
    They do however care about being lied to.
    Actually only 47.2 % of American voters care about being lied to.

  3. #163
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Benghazi attack : The Two-Way : NPR

    According to this, they tried sending in troops, but there were no troops close enough to get there in time.

    also:

    Is not using the super secret CIA time machine an impeachable offense?

    (Normally, I don't like using NPR as a source here because it will be attacked. However, since the Daily Caller and WND are being used by the right these days....)

    This is all utter nonsense. How did they know how much time they had before it was all over? That second group should have been given the fly orders even if it was assumed the consulate was already over run.

    The argument that they did nothing because they had no forces in the area is weak pablum for their supporters to consume. They should have had a full detail of security on site prior to the attacks anyway given that there had already been 1 attack on the consulate that blew a 12 foot hole in the wall.... but even ignoring that, there were TWO attacks on the consulate that covering a total of 7 hours. A full compliment of security forces should have at least been on route by the time the SECOND ATTACK began 5 hours later.

    None of this was done. The ONLY forces to arrive on the scene to assist were the guys that chartered their own aircraft to get there (they got there before the second attack!), and they died on the rooftop defending the consulate while the administration did jack sh*t.

    Even a supporting aircraft from Italy could have been on scene in a matter of hours. And don't give me the bulls**t about Libya not giving authorization, because the President didn't think that was necessary when ordering the raid on the bin Laden compound... but his Ambassador is in danger and suddenly his hands are tied? Bull sh**t.

    Moreover, this reportedly top secret site (the libs were quick to blast the Republicans for mentioning it was a CIA data site) wasn't secured for 18 days after the attack. It is a criminally negligent clusterboink that was in slow motion fail from the moment that first attach blew a hole in the wall a month earlier to the point when the second attack started and and the President president still couldn't be arsed to get off his f**king ass.
    Last edited by jmotivator; 05-09-13 at 01:59 PM.

  4. #164
    Mod Conspiracy Theorist
    rocket88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A very blue state
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,187

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by jmotivator View Post
    This is all utter nonsense. How did they know how much time they had before it was all over? That second group should have been given the fly orders even if it was assumed the consulate was already over run.

    The argument that they did nothing because they had no forces in the area is weak pablum for their supporters to consume. They should have had a full detail of security on site prior to the attacks anyway given that there had already been 1 attack on the consulate that blew a 12 foot hole in the wall.... but even ignoring that, there were TWO attacks on the consulate that covering a total of 7 hours. A full compliment of security forces should have at least been on route by the time the SECOND ATTACK began 5 hours later.

    None of this was done. The ONLY forces to arrive on the scene to assist were the guys that chartered their own aircraft to get there (they got there before the second attack!), and they died on the rooftop defending the consulate while the administration did jack sh*t.

    Moreover, this reportedly top secret site (the libs were quick to blast the Republicans for mentioning it was a CIA data site) wasn't secured for 18 days after the attack. It is a criminally negligent clusterboink that was in slow motion fail from the moment that first attach blew a hole in the wall a month earlier to the point when the second attack started and and the President president still couldn't be arsed to get off his f**king ass.
    Most of these details have come out since I posted this 6 months ago.


    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This issue has been plowed more times than Paris Hilton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oborosen View Post
    Too bad we have to observe human rights.

  5. #165
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    There was nothing new revealed during yesterday's hearings.

  6. #166
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,321

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Unitedwestand13 View Post
    There was nothing new revealed during yesterday's hearings.
    Yea, wev'e always known Obama and Hillary were scum of the earth and would easily trade American lives for political expediency.

    The Cons here have kown since day one it was a lie.

    The Libs ? Well they have chosen the path of " denial and diversion" as they're faced with the obvious. It's such a low life thing to do, to apologize for these POS politicians and to offer up diversions.

    While those Americans died, Obama " went to bed" and Hillary called the SCEOND IN COMMAND AT 2 AM, and din't ask him about a " Protest", didn't care.

    Go ahead, keep thinking this is over, because yesterdays testimony proved you were lied to and Obama and Hillary had so little Compassion for those there, they concocted a huge lie, and told any security available to stand down.

  7. #167
    Sage
    jmotivator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,697

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    Most of these details have come out since I posted this 6 months ago.

    Those details were available before the NPR article you posted 6 months ago. They played out in real time in September had you been paying attention.

  8. #168
    Sage
    Unitedwestand13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sunnyvale California
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    14,985

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Yea, wev'e always known Obama and Hillary were scum of the earth and would easily trade American lives for political expediency.

    The Cons here have kown since day one it was a lie.

    The Libs ? Well they have chosen the path of " denial and diversion" as they're faced with the obvious. It's such a low life thing to do, to apologize for these POS politicians and to offer up diversions.

    While those Americans died, Obama " went to bed" and Hillary called the SCEOND IN COMMAND AT 2 AM, and din't ask him about a " Protest", didn't care.

    Go ahead, keep thinking this is over, because yesterdays testimony proved you were lied to and Obama and Hillary had so little Compassion for those there, they concocted a huge lie, and told any security available to stand down.
    Nothing new was revealed at the hearings. No evidence of conspiracy, no proof of cover up.

    Nothing has changed.

  9. #169
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    09-18-16 @ 03:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,029

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Looks like Issa's kangaroo court has fizzled. Kind of like his Fast and Furious "investigation".

    Poor conservatives, their lies just don't take anymore.

  10. #170
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: U.S. Offers New Details Of Deadly Libya Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by head of joaquin View Post
    Looks like Issa's kangaroo court has fizzled. Kind of like his Fast and Furious "investigation".

    Poor conservatives, their lies just don't take anymore.
    Awww you must have missed that part where the Democrats are calling for more hearings. Now what are you and the rest of the Obamabots going to do. Looks Like it's not just the Repubs calling for hearings anymore. Whatever excuse will you have now.

    Missed that News Coverage did ya? Not surprising.....a day late and as usual. A Dollar short.

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •