Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 79

Thread: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

  1. #51
    Educator RenoCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 08:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    799

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Also, the photos of the Libyans "dragging the Ambassador's body thru the streets" have been deliberately mis interpreted by the Obama haters. Never, ever believe a word that issues from the orifices of Rush Limbaugh: Libyans didn’t aid ambassador
    [/URL]
    If the "Libyans" were dragging the Ambassador's body thru the streets, that would suggest that it was a mob action, perhaps a response to the anti-Muslim trailer. This would actually lend creedance to Obama and his administration's lies. The fact that they were carrying ("none say anything that shows ill will") the Ambassador in an effort to save him again proves that this was not a response to the film as the administration suggested but rather a terrorist act by the Islamic militant group Ansar al-Sariah. Thanks for clarifying that.
    "We have to get past the awful legacy of the last 8 years." Bill Clinton, 3/21/2016, in Spokane, WA while on the campaign trail for Hillary.

  2. #52
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-29-15 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Doesn't anyone find it odd that the article that the OP linked doesn't name its sources?

  3. #53
    Global Moderator
    Silent Bob for President!

    RedAkston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,822
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lurker View Post
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that the article that the OP linked doesn't name its sources?
    Harry Reid doesn't have to name his sources, so why would they question the sources here?
    Welfare (Food Stamps, WIC, etc...) are not entitlements. They are taxpayer funded handouts and shouldn't be called entitlements at all. Social Security and Veteran's benefits are 'Entitlements' because the people receiving them are entitled to them. They were earned and paid for by the recipients.

  4. #54
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lurker View Post
    Doesn't anyone find it odd that the article that the OP linked doesn't name its sources?
    This whole thing reminds me of the Zimmerman case. There's a lot of information, but it's somewhat difficult to ascertain the validity of it all.

    Furthermore, one side is clearly using this for political purposes, similar to the Zimmerman case. As in that case and in this, best to actually stand back and get the proper information before jumping to conclusions.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  5. #55
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Last Seen
    10-29-15 @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Akston View Post
    Harry Reid doesn't have to name his sources, so why would they question the sources here?
    Just because one guy doesn't identify his sources doesn't mean it's OK for everyone else to do it.

  6. #56
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,849

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Akston View Post
    Harry Reid doesn't have to name his sources, so why would they question the sources here?
    Literally everyone demanded that Reid release his sources, I don't know what universe you were living in the time where you didn't hear it.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #57
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:46 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,843

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by RenoCon View Post
    If the "Libyans" were dragging the Ambassador's body thru the streets, that would suggest that it was a mob action, perhaps a response to the anti-Muslim trailer. This would actually lend creedance to Obama and his administration's lies. The fact that they were carrying ("none say anything that shows ill will") the Ambassador in an effort to save him again proves that this was not a response to the film as the administration suggested but rather a terrorist act by the Islamic militant group Ansar al-Sariah. Thanks for clarifying that.

    A fine example of absolutist thinking, that is all too common among True Believers.


    Answer me this: Are all residents of Nevada Republicans?


    There are Libyans who like the US and there are Libyans who hate the US and what it stands for. To say that because one group of Libyans made an effort to rescue the Ambassador does not in any way negate the possibility that some residents of Benghazi were angry enough about the anti-Prophet video to have participated in the attack on the Consulate. That's the same as blaming all the residents of your town when some gang bangers in your town do a drive-by or saying that all of the residents were heroes when a few people helped rescue someone.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

  8. #58
    Educator RenoCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    12-12-17 @ 08:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    799

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    A fine example of absolutist thinking, that is all too common among True Believers.


    Answer me this: Are all residents of Nevada Republicans?


    There are Libyans who like the US and there are Libyans who hate the US and what it stands for. To say that because one group of Libyans made an effort to rescue the Ambassador does not in any way negate the possibility that some residents of Benghazi were angry enough about the anti-Prophet video to have participated in the attack on the Consulate. That's the same as blaming all the residents of your town when some gang bangers in your town do a drive-by or saying that all of the residents were heroes when a few people helped rescue someone.
    "Definition of absolutism (n)
    bing.com · Bing Dictionary
    ab·so·lut·ism 1.political system: a political system in which the power of a ruler is unchecked and absolute
    2.theory of objective values: a philosophical theory in which values such as truth or morality are absolute and not conditional upon human perception
    3.something absolute: a standard, principle, or theory that is absolute
    Synonyms: totalitarianism, despotism, dictatorship, tyranny, autocracy, authoritarianism."

    Somerville: "...deliberately mis interpreted by the Obama haters. Never, ever believe a word that issues from the orifices..."

    I didn't realize that the Socialist defenders of the Chosen One had absolute claim to "absolutism." Nonetheless, there is increasingly more evidence that this was a terrorist attack, having little or nothing to do with the movie trailers. The evidence mounts that the Administration knew about it and refused needed assistance. The Administration continues to lie about it, while the Chosen One continues to sidestep direct questions. Eventually the whole truth will come out. Hopefully before the Chosen One has attained "a political system in which the power of a ruler is unchecked and absolute."
    "We have to get past the awful legacy of the last 8 years." Bill Clinton, 3/21/2016, in Spokane, WA while on the campaign trail for Hillary.

  9. #59
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Answer me this: Are all residents of Nevada Republicans?
    The answer is no. According to the year 2,000 and year 2010 census', over 200,000 Mexicans moved to Nevada in that ten year period. Many infested Las Vegas, which is why Obama keeps going there to campaign, but a sizable number also came to Northern Nevada, resulting in the highest unemployment rate and number of foreclosures in the nation. Major factors influencing this overwhelming number were the Arizona immigration laws and the completion of the Mexican colonization of California.

    Nevada's schools are gone, neighborhoods are gone, hospitals are closing their emergency rooms, crime is beyond anything the police can deal with and any state sponsored safety nets for Americans have been given to the endless needs of the Mexicans. Harry Reid no longer even pretends to represent Americans in Nevada, he represents the Mexicans because they vote overwhelmingly for liberals who give them things that the liberals steal from the Americans. One looks out the window and sees pregnant Mexican girls pushing baby carriages with no husband in sight.

  10. #60
    Sage
    Somerville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On an island. Not that one!
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:46 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    9,843

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ray410 View Post
    The answer is no. According to the year 2,000 and year 2010 census', over 200,000 Mexicans moved to Nevada in that ten year period. Many infested Las Vegas, which is why Obama keeps going there to campaign, but a sizable number also came to Northern Nevada, resulting in the highest unemployment rate and number of foreclosures in the nation. Major factors influencing this overwhelming number were the Arizona immigration laws and the completion of the Mexican colonization of California.

    Nevada's schools are gone, neighborhoods are gone, hospitals are closing their emergency rooms, crime is beyond anything the police can deal with and any state sponsored safety nets for Americans have been given to the endless needs of the Mexicans. Harry Reid no longer even pretends to represent Americans in Nevada, he represents the Mexicans because they vote overwhelmingly for liberals who give them things that the liberals steal from the Americans. One looks out the window and sees pregnant Mexican girls pushing baby carriages with no husband in sight.

    Nothing more to say in reply to this but - . . . r****t


    Nice to read that some who call themselves Americans are such kind and thoughtful persons.

    The crime rate in Nevada while high has decreased every year since 2006

    Foreclosure rate in Sept of this year put Nevada in 5th or 6th place among the states with high rates - not first

    Nevada does have the highest unemployment rate in the nation as of Sept 2012, although it is down from the peak in June of 2010


    It's good to know that the "Mexicans" are to blame for all of America's economic woes. I had not realised that there were people gifted with the ability to distinguish illegal immigrants from American citizens simply by looking out their windows - good to know we have such talented people here.
    “And I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in shewing that religion & Govt will both exist in greater purity, the less they are mixed together.”
    ~ James Madison, letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •