Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79

Thread: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

  1. #11
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,718

    Re: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Invisible View Post
    Obama's story is falling more and more apart as the evidence comes out.
    You and I have a different definition of the word "evidence."
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #12
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,718

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    This is outrageous. To think that Obama would hold back help from these brave Americans for political reasons boggles one's mind........Heads should roll on this.
    If it turns out to not be true, are your beliefs about the situation going to change?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Its quite damning, I wonder what possible reason the decision maker in this case had for not sending in help.

  4. #14
    Guru
    Republic Now!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Seen
    09-12-14 @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,671

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Definitely gonna be something to keep updated on.
    One who makes himself a worm cannot complain when tread upon.

  5. #15
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,936

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbqOwl View Post
    There is one news organization who has been relentless in covering and investigating the attack on the American consultate in Bhengazi, Lybia. The President has ignored repeated calls for a press conference to speak to the increasing reports and questions coming out of that incident that resulted in the murder of four people and injured up to thirty others.

    This morning, it is reported that while the attack was underway, three requests for military backup went out from the consulate. Three times those requests were denied.

    For the mainstream media this is a huge yawn which, in my opinion, also borders on the criminal. If this was the previous administration, it would be screamed in headlines and lead stories from all media sources.

    Do you care? Should you? How would you feel if it was your loved one sending urgent requests to help from his government and that help was denied?

    Perhaps the "real media" is waiting for answers instead of salivating and pointing fingers prematurely.

  6. #16
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlbqOwl View Post
    There is one news organization who has been relentless in covering and investigating the attack on the American consultate in Bhengazi, Lybia. The President has ignored repeated calls for a press conference to speak to the increasing reports and questions coming out of that incident that resulted in the murder of four people and injured up to thirty others.

    This morning, it is reported that while the attack was underway, three requests for military backup went out from the consulate. Three times those requests were denied.

    For the mainstream media this is a huge yawn which, in my opinion, also borders on the criminal. If this was the previous administration, it would be screamed in headlines and lead stories from all media sources.

    Do you care? Should you? How would you feel if it was your loved one sending urgent requests to help from his government and that help was denied?
    Just the use of the safe room should have been reason enough to send in the troops without having to be asked!
    BTW: do you have a link for that?
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  7. #17
    Sayonara!
    Maenad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    By the water.
    Last Seen
    07-09-14 @ 10:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,259

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Perhaps the "real media" is waiting for answers instead of salivating and pointing fingers prematurely.
    Yeah, the 'real media' waited for 'I didn't have sex with that woman!' LOL. The 'real media' has essenetially turned on Obama, this will be no different!
    Redneck, hillbilly, fundie, Bible thumper, cracker, split tails, geezer, loon, xenophobe, islamaphobe, and homophobe are not words of tolerance.

  8. #18
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You and I have a different definition of the word "evidence."
    No doubt denial has a definite effect on definitions.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  9. #19
    Professor
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    So. California
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    1,936

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    Quote Originally Posted by Maenad View Post
    Yeah, the 'real media' waited for 'I didn't have sex with that woman!' LOL. The 'real media' has essenetially turned on Obama, this will be no different!
    Well, the truth came out after that investigation.

  10. #20
    Guru

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Nevada
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,838

    Re: The CIA Refused Requested Helpin Bhengazi?

    This particular act of cowardice on Obama's part will cost him the vote of every American that ever served in the military, particularly those that served in combat. American fighting men die before leaving their friends on the battlefield, they dive onto hand grenades to save their friends. It is a matter of honor, a code of the warrior, the proud tradition of fighting Americans throughout our proud history.

    But now we have Obama.

    A foolish manchild neophyte, who has no discernible connection to American history, pride, military, honor, traditions and even the American culture.

    To have saved our own men would have required the death of Muslims. That was Obama's choice.

    This singular event marks Obama as a disgusting, non-American coward, who understands nothing of manhood. It's difficult to describe the nauseating disgust his name now evokes. He is not one of us. He should be court martialed for dereliction of duty and cowardice in the face of the enemy.
    Last edited by Ray410; 10-26-12 at 10:46 PM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •