Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #611
    Advisor Zariak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    02-08-15 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    470

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, God intended it | Reuters



    Honestly, I think it is a reasonable and somewhat consistent position, although I don't agree with it. From the standpoint of someone trying to get elected in a close race with an unusually strong Libertarian candidate to splinter the Republican vote, it was just a stupid thing to say though. If it plays anything like Todd Akin's comment did, Joe Donnelly will take the senate seat from the Republicans in Indiana. I'd pretty much given up hope for the Republicans to take the senate this year anyway. Things looking very good for the GOP in 2014 though.

    God also intended for us to die of smallpox and the bubonic plague then too, didn't he? We found a solution instead of just accepting the pain and suffering.

  2. #612
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    weird another post and no facts relevant to the debate?
    you keep telling me what you OPINION of right to life is and right to body is but nobody cares about your opinion.

    yes please tell us all what her FACTUAL right to life is, right to body is and tell me how forcing her to risk her life is not violating that right.


    Since I already DID the right to her body..

    The Right to life describes an essential right to live, particularly that a human being has the right not to be killed by another human being. Since no one is saying the fetus has the right to kill her, you're once again, using a right incorrectly. Now, tell me again how what you said is a fact so I can continue to laugh at you.
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-28-12 at 11:58 PM.

  3. #613
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post


    Since I already DID the right to her body..

    The Right to life describes an essential right to live, particularly that a human being has the right not to be killed by another human being. Since no one is saying the fetus has the right to kill her, you're once again, using a right incorrectly. Now, tell me again how what you said is a fact so I can continue to laugh at you.
    you did? where are these FACTS, id love to see them

    where are these FACTS that disprove the facts I posted, why do you lie so much do you think anybody fails for it?

    you like to reword things, did I ever say one single time that the ZEF has a right to kill her? once? anywhere?

    wow you lie almost as much as someone else here i know.

    no i will post AGIAN the facts that you havent disporved at all

    FACT: its impossible to have equal rights in the abortion debate
    FACT: anybody that is strictly prolife views the woman as a lesser
    FACT: anybody that is strictly prochocie in all cases views the ZEF as a lesser

    these facts still stand let me know when you post anything to change that instead of your meaningless opinion that me an others have disproved over and over again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #614
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    you did? where are these FACTS, id love to see them

    where are these FACTS that disprove the facts I posted, why do you lie so much do you think anybody fails for it?
    A whole page back when I was talking about the right in question and about a few dozen back when talking to Vik. Pay attention for a change.

    you like to reword things, did I ever say one single time that the ZEF has a right to kill her? once? anywhere?
    I never said you did. Read what I said again, and this time put on your thinking cap. The right to life implies a certain thing that no one is saying doesn't apply for the woman in this thread. Therefore, you are wrong. PAY ATTENTION.

    no i will post AGIAN the facts that you havent disporved at all

    FACT: its impossible to have equal rights in the abortion debate
    FACT: anybody that is strictly prolife views the woman as a lesser
    FACT: anybody that is strictly prochocie in all cases views the ZEF as a lesser

    these facts still stand let me know when you post anything to change that instead of your meaningless opinion that me an others have disproved over and over again
    Nope the first two have been destroyed by just looking at what the rights in question actually mean. Once again, pay attention.

    The last one I don't care about.
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-29-12 at 12:30 AM.

  5. #615
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    A whole page back when I was talking about the right in question and about a few dozen back when talking to Vik. Pay attention for a change.



    I never said you did. Read what I said again, and this time put on your thinking cap. The right to life implies a certain thing that no one is saying in this thread. Therefore, you are wrong. PAY ATTENTION.



    Nope the first two have been destroyed by just looking at what the rights in question actually mean. Once again, pay attention.



    The last one I don't care about.
    no you didnt, you spouted off something you THINK has an impact but we want FACTS, not your opinion

    all 3 stand because you have posted ZERO FACTS to change tham lol

    I have no idea how you think repeating your meaningless opinion changes those facts, those facts dont care about your feelings.

    you see honest posters require factual evidence, you havent stated any that changes those facts, its halarious you think you did.

    again as always if you disagree humor us all and tell me what you have stated and how it disproves those facts. man up instead of trying to talk in circles because you look more and more silly every time.

    please, I BEG you to be honest and just do that, PLEASE so us all how those facts are wrong.

    qoute the fact you think has been "destroyed" LMAO, then qoute your facts that you THINK change it

    I know you wont do this because you NEVER do, you dont have the stones to directly challenge them, thats why you talk in circles and try to deflect all the time, but i hope you do because it will be VERY entertaining.
    Come on shoe some integrity show you can be honest.


    also to be fair i will gladly do the same after you supply your "facts" that you think change anything, i will post facts as to why they dont.

    please fill my request I cant wait!!!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #616
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no you didnt, you spouted off something you THINK has an impact but we want FACTS, not your opinion
    Oh how very funny, because what I stated are indeed facts.

    all 3 stand because you have posted ZERO FACTS to change tham lol
    No the two I was facing are not valid. Why you ask? Because they rely on the rights being governed in the way you imagine. The problem is, they don't work in the way you imagine. I don't imagine you see how your entire argument is invalid now, do you? I don't imagine you ever will to be perfectly frank. How very sad.

    I have no idea how you think repeating your meaningless opinion changes those facts, those facts dont care about your feelings.
    Hahahaha..what feelings? I mentioned no feelings. If any argument presented here is built on feelings, its yours my boy.

    you see honest posters require factual evidence, you havent stated any that changes those facts, its halarious you think you did.
    Honest posters would notice that when I describe the right there is very good chance its a fact, and not my opinion. Did you do any sort of research on either right I listed? If you did you might of noticed that wikipedia and the definition of the right to life I gave match. On the right to your body I described a long accepted idea that is true for all your rights no matter which right is. For some reason however being ignorant like you are, you think that it is just my opinion. How very cute.

    again as always if you disagree humor us all and tell me what you have stated and how it disproves those facts. man up instead of trying to talk in circles because you look more and more silly every time.
    Circles? I talk directly to you debunking every last point you bring up at its foundation and you actually think I'm talking in circles? I wonder if you even understand what you said. Each of your points are dependent on your own definition of those rights I included and without them what you do actually have? Nothing really. Sure you might think you actually have something left, but with no right to do anything other than what the rights of the parties decide you don't have much of an argument I'm afraid. So tell me, is the woman lesser if the right is protected? No, not really. In fact, its impossible.

    Edit: Saying all of this, do I like the idea making it illegal and what it means for her possible actions? No, not at all. That however is a completely different issue.
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-29-12 at 07:48 AM.

  7. #617
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Oh how very funny, because what I stated are indeed facts.



    No the two I was facing are not valid. Why you ask? Because they rely on the rights being governed in the way you imagine. The problem is, they don't work in the way you imagine. I don't imagine you see how your entire argument is invalid now, do you? I don't imagine you ever will to be perfectly frank. How very sad.



    Hahahaha..what feelings? I mentioned no feelings. If any argument presented here is built on feelings, its yours my boy.



    Honest posters would notice that when I describe the right there is very good chance its a fact, and not my opinion. Did you do any sort of research on either right I listed? If you did you might of noticed that wikipedia and the definition of the right to life I gave match. On the right to your body I described a long accepted idea that is true for all your rights no matter which right is. For some reason however being ignorant like you are, you think that it is just my opinion. How very cute.



    Circles? I talk directly to you debunking every last point you bring up at its foundation and you actually think I'm talking in circles? I wonder if you even understand what you said. Each of your points dependent on your own defination of those rights I included and without them what you do actually have? Nothing really. Sure you might think you actually have something left, but with no right to do anything other than what the rights of the parties decide you don't have much of an argument I'm afraid.
    good god man, lmao you stink of desperation
    another post and ZERO facts that change anything
    so i guess this means you do NOT accept the challenge

    we knew you wouldnt and its because you CANT

    let me know when you can, like said i cant wait
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    good god man, lmao you stink of desperation
    another post and ZERO facts that change anything
    so i guess this means you do NOT accept the challenge

    we knew you wouldnt and its because you CANT

    let me know when you can, like said i cant wait
    Did I finally make you stop responding? Its amazing how even in defeat you can't just admit it. You know, there is something to be said about someone being humble enough to admit defeat, but sadly you don't have such a trait.

  9. #619
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:08 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Did I finally make you stop responding? Its amazing how even in defeat you can't just admit it. You know, there is something to be said about someone being humble enough to admit defeat, but sadly you don't have such a trait.
    weird you claim victory when you haven't posted anything that changes the facts and you FAILED to accept the challenge, now THAT is hilarious.

    guess what the facts still stand LMAO

    why dont you just man up and accept the challenge, we all know why you wont!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #620
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    weird you claim victory when you haven't posted anything that changes the facts and you FAILED to accept the challenge, now THAT is hilarious.

    guess what the facts still stand LMAO

    why dont you just man up and accept the challenge, we all know why you wont!
    There is no challenge I haven't accepted and completed, my boy. Everything appears to be done here and I will be on my way. You can enjoy talking to yourself from here on out.

Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •