Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #591
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    actually it most definitely ignores the life of the women since she will be forced to risk her life

    fail
    That doesn't ignore the life of the mother. I can't believe you think you can present hyperbole as fact, but here you are.

    nothing to do with you? are you pro choice now?

    it has to do with everybody that is wants abortion outlawed
    Read back in the thread and I say flat out I'm not looking for legislation, but that I will never join with the pro-choice people arguing for choice. If I can find a path forward that I can accept that includes legislation than I will change my mind on that, but right now, the government hasn't shown that it can handle it. For example, the push for enforced transvaginal ultrasounds proves it.
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-28-12 at 06:04 AM.

  2. #592
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    LMAO

    i bet you THINK you did, the problem is your opinions are meaningless to facts
    You mean that the right to your body doesn't include killing another that was put there through natural and designed means? I'm sorry, but that is a fact. Maybe you should learn more about the right to your body.

  3. #593
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)That doesn't ignore the life of the mother. I can't believe you think you can present hyperbole as fact, but here you are.



    2.)Read back in the thread and I say flat out I'm not looking for legislation, but that I will never join with the pro-choice people arguing for choice. If I can find a path forward that I can accept that includes legislation than I will change my mind on that, but right now, the government hasn't shown that it can handle it. The push for enforced transvaginal ultrasounds proves that.
    1.) yes it does you cant change this fact, if you think you can by all means once again post any facts LOL any at all?
    i can post facts and proof what do you have? nothing lol deny the facts are you want but your wrong and many people have told you so LOL.

    2.) if you arent for outlawing abortion and are not prolife i stand corrected
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #594
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    You mean that the right to your body doesn't include killing another that was put there through natural and designed means? I'm sorry, but that is a fact. Maybe you should learn more about the right to your body.
    look another meaningless post that didnt change anything, how come when posters ask you for proof and facts you just provide double talk and questions and opinons?

    weird

    can you PLEASE, PLEEEEASE post just one fact that changes anything i have said

    ONE? lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #595
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    look another meaningless post that didnt change anything, how come when posters ask you for proof and facts you just provide double talk and questions and opinons?

    weird

    can you PLEASE, PLEEEEASE post just one fact that changes anything i have said

    ONE? lol
    What I posted is a fact. Your denial of it changes nothing.

  6. #596
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    What I posted is a fact. Your denial of it changes nothing.
    I asked you for a fact that changes what i said not a random meaningless one
    nice try, you have failed yet again LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #597
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Andalublue View Post
    How does the non-aggression principle apply to enforcing women to carry an unwanted foetus to term?
    Without a rule of law, aggression goes unpunished, and that is the legal status quo today ever since the Supreme Court violated the constitution.

    If one aggressively kills literally anyone else, they are thrown in jail for murder. This minority, those most vulnerable among us and incapable of aggression, can be killed on a whim without consequence. Aggression should always be punished.


    This is not an authoritarian view, but a libertarian one.

    We are not more free as a society when we limit personhood to one class and exploit or kill another. If we can own slaves, we are not a free society, one group has been given special "rights" to own others in excess of their human rights, and another group is having their natural human rights denied entirely.

    The same is true of a society that permits the homicide of the unborn. That is not a free society. Liberty lies in upholding human rights through the rule of law.


    Tell me logically now, do you claim all law enforcement to be aggression? It is not - it could not be - but that is what your sentence suggests.
    Last edited by JayDubya; 10-28-12 at 10:03 AM.

  8. #598
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Without a rule of law, aggression goes unpunished, and that is the legal status quo today ever since the Supreme Court violated the constitution.

    If one aggressively kills literally anyone else, they are thrown in jail for murder. This minority, those most vulnerable among us and incapable of aggression, can be killed on a whim without consequence. Aggression should always be punished.


    This is not an authoritarian view, but a libertarian one.

    We are not more free as a society when we limit personhood to one class and exploit or kill another. If we can own slaves, we are not a free society, one group has been given special "rights" to own others in excess of their human rights, and another group is having their natural human rights denied entirely.

    The same is true of a society that permits the homicide of the unborn. That is not a free society. Liberty lies in upholding human rights through the rule of law.


    Tell me logically now, do you claim all law enforcement to be aggression? It is not - it could not be - but that is what your sentence suggests.
    LMAO

    maybe you should try answering his question now because you totally dodged it and tried to deflect but you failed, your dishonesty gets more staggering everyday.

    His question was how is it non-aggression to force a women to carry a ZEF against her will?

    now please answer.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #599
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    There is no aggression in punishing homicide.

    Try being literate, I said as much above.

  10. #600
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    There is no aggression in punishing homicide.

    Try being literate, I said as much above.
    again this doesn't answer the question in anyway what so ever.

    there is NO homicide if the government is forcing her to carry the ZEF against her will, play as dumb as you want, be as dishonest as you want, you are not answering the question.

    You wont answer because the answer exposes you and your false claim.

    on no planet is forcing somebody to risk their life not an aggression LMAO

    Try being honest and answering the question, i said as much above. :laughat;
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •