Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #561
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    He would understand that if he understood rights, but he doesn't.
    again in the case of abortion facts disagree with you both simply because you both choose to only care about the rights of the ZEF the woman is left out of the loop

    prove it wrong with facts, we are all waiting LMAO

    prove they both have equal rights if abortion is made illegal, i cant wait for this
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #562
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again in the case of abortion facts disagree with you both simply because you both choose to only care about the rights of the ZEF the woman is left out of the loop
    Making such statements shows you haven't the first clue what the topic you speak of is about.

  3. #563
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Making such statements shows you haven't the first clue what the topic you speak of is about.
    translation: you have no proof

    please then by all means good sir, prove my statement wrong, thats all you have to do, provide these little things called FACTS. I can and have. where are yours
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #564
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    You have conceded that not being allowed to kill someone does not make one lesser than another. Therefore, you have conceded that your personal attack stating that I feel women are "lesser" because I do not wish for them to be allowed to kill their offspring is baseless. I do not wish for anyone to be allowed to kill other humans in aggression.

    Since you continue to make unsubstantiated personal attacks accusing me of gender bigotry that you know for a fact to be false, there is only one conclusion, and it is one that was obvious pages and pages ago - you are trolling this thread. You are making outrageous and ridiculous insults to get a rise out of others. It should stop. It should have been made to stop a long time ago.


    I have logically laid out multiple times how there is no conflict of rights or no superiority / inferiority in simply protecting the right to life of humans of any age. Equality means treating folks the same in the eyes of the law. You say it is impossible to treat folks equally under the law, and because you say so you call that a fact and then you ridicule others when they don't agree with your unsubstantiated opinion that you can't distinguish from fact.

    If you prosecute the homicide of the unborn, then that corrects an inequality. It doesn't lessen anyone, or enslave anyone, anymore than the prosecution of the homicide of born humans does.

  5. #565
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    Bottom line is, you value cell clusters more than you value ME, and I resent you deeply for it, Jay.
    What a coincidence - I resent people who repeatedly make unsubstantiated personal attacks in bad faith.

    I will be sure to let you know when I think it would be appropriate for you to be killed in cold blood without criminal charges being levied against your attackers. At that time, I will demonstrably value the life of the unborn in an unequal manner and your criticism would have some basis in reality and it would not be the unmitigated defamation you have engaged in today.

    Until such time, however, I just so happen to want the same criminal charges brought up for one killing one human as the other.

  6. #566
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    1.)You have conceded that not being allowed to kill someone does not make one lesser than another. Therefore, you have conceded that your personal attack stating that I feel women are "lesser" because I do not wish for them to be allowed to kill their offspring is baseless. I do not wish for anyone to be allowed to kill other humans in aggression.

    2.)Since you continue to make unsubstantiated personal attacks accusing me of gender bigotry that you know for a fact to be false, there is only one conclusion, and it is one that was obvious pages and pages ago - you are trolling this thread. You are making outrageous and ridiculous insults to get a rise out of others. It should stop. It should have been made to stop a long time ago.


    3.)I have logically laid out multiple times how there is no conflict of rights or no superiority / inferiority in simply protecting the right to life of humans of any age. Equality means treating folks the same in the eyes of the law. You say it is impossible to treat folks equally under the law, and because you say so you call that a fact and then you ridicule others when they don't agree with your unsubstantiated opinion that you can't distinguish from fact.

    4.)If you prosecute the homicide of the unborn, then that corrects an inequality. It doesn't lessen anyone, or enslave anyone, anymore than the prosecution of the homicide of born humans does.
    1.)100% wrong, your example has already been proven to be BS by me and other posters, sorry you lose that one hands down, your logic fails on multiple levels and is completly meaningless to the abortion debate. repeating it wont change that fact LMAO

    its not a personal attack its TRUE, you view women to be the lesser.
    You support aggression against women in favor of the ZEF, also true

    2.) this is a pure deflection due to your inability to provide any fact to counter the ones already posted, posting facts and backing ones claims and exposing dishonesty is NOT trolling LMAO, nice try but yet another fail.

    you want to stop me from posting the truth, prove it wrong its a very simple solution.

    3.) no you have in fact not, you repeat your false opinion, multiple posters prove it WRONG and then when asked questions you run away, deflect, or become uncivil and use failed insults. LOL

    and do NOT try to change my words, i said its impossible to grant equal rights in the case of abortion, not in general

    4.) this is absolutely meaningless to anything being discussed its one of those random things you like to say to deflect and feel right about your false opinion.

    again, i invite you to post ONE fact that support that you do no view women as lesser.

    ONE FACT?

    please lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #567
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    What a coincidence - I resent people who repeatedly make unsubstantiated personal attacks in bad faith.

    I will be sure to let you know when I think it would be appropriate for you to be killed in cold blood without criminal charges being levied against your attackers. At that time I will value the life of the unborn in an unequal manner and your criticism would have some basis in reality.

    Until such time, however, I just so happen to want the same criminal charges brought up for one killing one human as the other.
    its amazing how you talk around the facts and truth.

    if you claim to be so honest why do you never provide facts or give honest answers to questions?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #568
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    What a coincidence - I resent people who repeatedly make unsubstantiated personal attacks in bad faith.

    I will be sure to let you know when I think it would be appropriate for you to be killed in cold blood without criminal charges being levied against your attackers. At that time, I will demonstrably value the life of the unborn in an unequal manner and your criticism would have some basis in reality and it would not be the unmitigated defamation you have engaged in today.

    Until such time, however, I just so happen to want the same criminal charges brought up for one killing one human as the other.
    Has it dawned on you yet how absurd, annoying, dishonest and self-indulgent it is of you to claim to take this debate personally, when you cannot get pregnant and I can?

  9. #569
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    again in the case of abortion facts disagree with you both simply because you both choose to only care about the rights of the ZEF the woman is left out of the loop
    Nope. Its just a simple matter of two things.

    1.) what the right to your body includes.
    2.) how rights function.

    You are failing to understand both.

  10. #570
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,815

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    Has it dawned on you yet how absurd, annoying, dishonest and self-indulgent it is of you to claim to take this debate personally, when you cannot get pregnant and I can?
    or provide any FACTS to support his broken logic

    he gets mad at posters for proving him wrong and exposing his false logic, its hilarious
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •