Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #541
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Just did PROOVED it rofl


    Logic. Try it sometime.

  2. #542
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Just did PROOVED it rofl


    Logic. Try it sometime.
    translation: you have no proof, thanks i knew that LOL

    again if i am wrong simply explain where i am wrong at and how.

    im willing to discuss it you dont seem willing though. I wonder why that is.

    tell me how you dont view woman as less.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #543
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Are you inherently lesser than those you are not allowed to kill, yes or no?

  4. #544
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Are you inherently lesser than those you are not allowed to kill, yes or no?
    hmmm remind me what you said early to some one?

    "Your retarded question has nothing to do with the abortion debate."

    and those are YOUR words not mine lol

    can you just be HONEST for once?

    and to answer you meaningless question, no i am not, your point?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #545
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    and to answer you meaningless question, no i am not, your point?
    Cool. Then we're done with you saying I think women are lesser than their offspring, because you recognize that by saying that one human should not be allowed to kill another human, that this arrangement does not suggest anything about how one or the other is lesser or greater.

    We're done with that nonsense because you've conceded the point.

    I say we're done mostly because I'm done, having won the "argument." I doubt very much if you're done - you're probably not done, because you have some more trollbaiting you want to do, no doubt, and by all means, continue as long as you are allowed to - but we're done with this line of discussion and further instances of what will now be confessed slander will be dealt with appropriately. Have a good night.

  6. #546
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Cool. Then we're done with you saying I think women are lesser than their offspring, because you recognize that by saying that one human should not be allowed to kill another human, that this arrangement does not suggest anything about how one or the other is lesser or greater.

    We're done with that nonsense because you've conceded the point.

    I say we're done mostly because I'm done, having won the "argument." I doubt very much if you're done - you're probably not done, because you have some more trollbaiting you want to do, no doubt, and by all means, continue as long as you are allowed to - but we're done with this line of discussion and further instances of what will now be confessed slander will be dealt with appropriately. Have a good night.
    translation: you cant defend your point, and your posts and opinions still show you view women as lesser, nothing changed.
    this has been proven and you have offered nothing to suggest otherwise.

    fact remains you view women as lesser, not my fault you are embarrassed of this view.
    slander is a lie you should look it up i haven't lied

    if you disagree by all means participate in the discussion and prove it, give us facts that disprove that you view women as lesser. Why cant you simply do that?

    two people on the street not being allowed to kill each other is in no way comparable to abortion, sorry you have failed again.

    ill wait when you can actually back up your claims and prove all the evidence and facts wrong.

    sleep on it, maybe, youll have something relevant in the morning to say.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #547
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Objective, is there any sort of reason you never write in paragraphs?

  8. #548
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Oh for ****'s sake, Pinkie.
    Uncomfy to read, ain't it?

    But stripped of all the folderol, there's the basic conumdrum of the abortion debate. Some people want to dig around inside my guts and find this nugget of pre-human cells, shield it from my bad acts by arresting any doctor that would help me, arresting me, putting me in prison, forcefeeding me prenatal vitamins, preventing me from smoking and drinking, forcing me to give birth (presumably, without drugs or c-sections unless the fetus would die without them; nevermind what happens to me -- I'm just the host), etc., etc. This would be the reasoning lunatics who blow up abortion clinics and murder doctors employ, and it is the reasoning Jay Dubya has used on this thread. I do not matter because I am female, have a womb, and am so morally defective, I cannot be entrusted to handle the insemination events in my life. I need Big Daddy Government to take over -- my fertility is a national resource, and I may squander it.

    Either American women are, legally, no more than the meat sac or the crystallis a fetus or larva should break however it needs to, to emerge, or they are humans, adults, and have the same rights as American men.

    There is absolutely no way to split that baby, baby.

  9. #549
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Objective, is there any sort of reason you never write in paragraphs?
    i do, but typically only in original posts or posts that are not in a response to something.

    I dont like paragraphs on message boards, especially long ones, it seem to jumbled togeter in my opinion. So i usually separate my groups of sentences by what im answering or sub thought process.

    do you not like it? others have commented on it and said they do? I just find it natural when in a message board to do it this way.

    It might also be because of the fact that im rarely ever doing JUST this and it also helps me keep my place. Typically im working different screens and windows while here, hence my horrendous spelling, grammar and punctuation the vast majority of the time lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #550
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Cool. Then we're done with you saying I think women are lesser than their offspring, because you recognize that by saying that one human should not be allowed to kill another human, that this arrangement does not suggest anything about how one or the other is lesser or greater.
    There's a big ****ing difference between not being allowed to kill someone, and being forced under penalty of law to carry an unwanted organism inside your body for nine months, allowing it to sustain itself from your own biological processes. You think women should be enslaved to the children in their wombs from the moment of conception which is why you are being accused-- quite rightly-- of considering women to be lesser beings and having no regard for their rights.

    And, of course, you're going to come back to this post with some idiotic screed about how pregnancy isn't slavery, ignoring the fact that any labor is slavery when it's forced at gunpoint. Have fun with that.

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •