Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #531
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    yep hard to imagine people simply think they can take away your rights and force you to risk you life simply because they say so.
    The last part of your post was honestly silly.

    Its really not hard to however find the post in this thread. I can wait for someone else if you are unwilling.

  2. #532
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,791

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    The last part of your post was honestly silly.

    Its really not hard to however find the post in this thread. I can wait for someone else if you are unwilling.
    I agree it is silly that people think that way but sadly its true

    i have no clue where its at so i have no intrest in looking, im doing other things so its not worth the time, weird you simply just wont say it again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #533
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    The short version on the abortion debate is:

    Are American women first and foremost incubators for the use of American men, or do they have rights of their own?
    Actually, no. Your retarded question has nothing to do with the abortion debate.

  4. #534
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,791

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Actually, no. Your retarded question has nothing to do with the abortion debate.
    reality and facts disagree with you 100%
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #535
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    reality and facts disagree with you 100%
    Yes, "reality and facts."

    Because people think "American women are incubators," and that's not a ridiculous straw man.

    Derp harder.

  6. #536
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,791

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Yes, "reality and facts."

    Because people think "American women are incubators," and that's not a ridiculous straw man.

    Derp harder.

    yes reality and facts most certainly disagree that her question is retard, sorry that bothers you but its true lol

    do you have any factual evidence that says otherwise? i didnt think so

    by some of the posts here, yes thats a logical coloration
    some of you view women as nothing but that as soon as she conceives
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #537
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Oh, of course. Well, who am I to argue with "reality and facts."

    Clearly the options are not nuanced enough though, you see, as American women are only tertiary incubators, as their primary purpose in the event of emergencies is to shoot eye lasers to defend us against the Vogons. I think it was the Portuguese women that were the primary incubators, but it's been a long time, I need to check the manual.

  8. #538
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,791

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    Oh, of course. Well, who am I to argue with "reality and facts."

    Clearly the options are not nuanced enough though, you see, as American women are only tertiary incubators, as their primary purpose in the event of emergencies is to shoot eye lasers to defend us against the Vogons. I think it was the Portuguese women that were the primary incubators, but it's been a long time, I need to check the manual.
    you are right you are nobody
    and there are a few people here that feel that way, your sarcasm doesnt change that lol

    in fact you view woman as less, that has been proven over and over again by your posts

    not sure if they are higher, equal or lower than incubators for 9 months to you but they most certainly are less, important and second to the ZEF you just dont have the stones to admit it.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #539
    Struggler
    JayDubya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    17,181

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    What I don't have is the imagination required to pretend your stupid lies represent reality in any way.


    I don't think of anyone as being less than those they're not allowed to kill.

  10. #540
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,791

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    What I don't have is the imagination to pretend your stupid lies represent reality in any way.
    what lies?
    if i lied by all means PROOVE IT lmao

    you definitely vew women as less whether you acknowledge it or not is meaningless

    she is second to the ZEF in your opinion and her rights are also second to the ZEF
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •