Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #431
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,080

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Breitbart4Life View Post
    If you're truly innocent of anything I've accused you of, your problem is that you're not clear. You speak in ambiguity. Like I said, if you've denounced Biden's comments, simply provide them. I'll gladly admit that I'm wrong.
    i couldnt be more clear, nor have i tried to prove my innocents only proved how biased and kneejerk you are

    also has i already stated i have no means of proving it nor am i interested nor is it at all relevant to anything LOL

    lastly you have already been wrong and havent admitted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  2. #432
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 11:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    111

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    i couldnt be more clear, nor have i tried to prove my innocents only proved how biased and kneejerk you are

    also has i already stated i have no means of proving it nor am i interested nor is it at all relevant to anything LOL

    lastly you have already been wrong and havent admitted it.
    So you can't provide me any shred of evidence that you've denounced Biden's equally outrageous comments, but stand by the fact that you're "objective"? OK, gotcha.

  3. #433
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,080

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Breitbart4Life View Post
    So you can't provide me any shred of evidence that you've denounced Biden's equally outrageous comments, but stand by the fact that you're "objective"? OK, gotcha.
    yes, pretty simple actually

    whats even better is this has no point or impact on anything being discussed lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  4. #434
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    35,824
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    I dunno if you are asking us or telling us, Kal'Stang, but I was a teenager when Roe v. Wade was decided and yes, if abortion is a crime, women die. The rusty coathanger is not just a metaphor.
    I was stating a known fact. But I wasn't talking about back alley abortions. Women die without any outside assistance just through the course of a normal pregnancy.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  5. #435
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 06:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    I was stating a known fact. But I wasn't talking about back alley abortions. Women die without any outside assistance just through the course of a normal pregnancy.
    Death is not the only possible adverse effect of a pregnancy. There are a lot of diseases that can gear up and never end; fertility can be destroyed; the fetus can obviously be damaged; etc. etc. etc. A pregnant girl may suffer in ways we don't fully appreciate yet, but that we know intuitively are shortening her life or disabling to her.

    And all those are purely physical illnesses in women who receive adequate prenatal and delivery care. A pregnant woman is also at a higher risk of domestic violence, poverty, job loss, home loss, etc. and so are any kids she already has.

  6. #436
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,748

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    When life begins from rape, God intended it
    Oh come now, Obama has no such intention whatsoever. It is quite clear from His speeches that he supports abortion-on-demand.

  7. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 02:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) no im not wrong baout him vewing them as less, there as been zero evidence to suggest otherwise.
    I did everything I came to do on the matter. I told you his views and what it is all based on. He doesn't think women are less and that is just a matter of fact. You appear to want to explore past that foundation and while I will admit I humored that, its really not place.
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-26-12 at 10:49 AM.

  8. #438
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:24 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,476

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Oh come now, Obama has no such intention whatsoever. It is quite clear from His speeches that he supports abortion-on-demand.
    My cable provider doesn't carry Abortion On Demand.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  9. #439
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    READ THE FRIGGIN PLATFORM. They have eliminated any exceptions. Please pay attention if you want to participate.
    Again, YOU read it. I asked you to QUOTE from it where it says no exceptions and you failed to do so, because it's not there.

  10. #440
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    03-24-13 @ 03:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    133

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    I don't think that's true. Although I disagree with their views, and Akin said a lot that was just factually wrong, I can understand the reasoning behind their views and I think they are logically consistent. I also don't believe they've descended anywhere near the levels of madness as blowing up schools and assassinating 11 year olds.
    No, maybe not, but this is how it starts.

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •