Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #321
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) i agree it is simply to understand yet you simiply dont lol
    I understand it perfectly, thanks.

    2.) nope wrong again lmao
    Nope.

    3.) parenting has nothing to do with you trying to tell me what I think, thats what i accused you off and you said you didnt, you are wrong yet again
    Stop moving the damn goalposts. If you don't know what I was saying, just ask.

    4.) yes i wanted the ZEF aborted
    Ok.

    5.) sorry i meant ZEF but to be specific it was a embryo at the time
    So its was an embryo? Well ok then.

    6.) wrong again now you are simply lying or to uneducated on the subject to realize what you are saying
    I think I have followed you along well enough to know you wanted it aborted, you know it was alive and STILL you deny you wanted it killed. Now you have even moved into embryo stage making your point even weaker.

  2. #322
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    You're right, there is no crime of unintentional murder, that's why they call it manslaughter, as I've been trying to beat through your head for the past several pages.

    Now you're trying to jump on Objective J's bandwagon that manslaughter and murder are the same thing, when all along we were arguing between which of the two it would be classified as.



    An eggshell skull case refers to a case where the attacker is punished for the unintended consquences of his actions. You don't think being charged with manslaughter is being punished for that?
    You are struggling with the nuances of the legal concept of "intent" and the degrees of homicide charges, and while I can appreciate that this is complex, you are wrong.

    W-R-O-N-G.

    The man who causes a pregnancy that cannot be aborted and ends up killing the woman via raping that woman is guilty, guilty, guilty of her death, and what level of homicide charge he would face would be decided by the DA, but even Murder One would be legally correct.

    There is no such thing as an unintentional murder. NONE.

  3. #323
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I understand it perfectly, thanks.



    Nope.



    Stop moving the damn goalposts. If you don't know what I was saying, just ask.



    Ok.



    So its was an embryo? Well ok then.



    I think I have followed you along well enough to know you wanted it aborted, you know it was alive and STILL you deny you wanted it killed. Now you have even moved into embryo stage making your point even weaker.
    Henrin, what is "libertarian" about this hyper-authoritarian POV you espouse as to the reproductive rights of women?

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    Henrin, attacking Objective J's RL family is ABSOLUTELY WRONG and IMO, violates the TOS.
    I don't understand how I'm attacking anyone in his family. I only mentioned his daughter and the mother of his child and neither of which I attacked in any way.

  5. #325
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,692

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Moderator's Warning:
    Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]People... this is getting far too personal for my tastes. Get back to the topic and stop addressing personal issues.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  6. #326
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I don't understand how I'm attacking anyone in his family. I only mentioned his daughter and the mother of his child and neither of which I attacked in any way.
    My own POV is that whether online or IRL, it is always morally wrong to bring anyone's family or love interest into an abortion debate, as if the people we love are just grist for the mill, all bets are off, we have no limits we'll impose on ourselves, etc. We are still civilized, decent people, Henrin, so act like it.

    I believe that is how the TOS here are interpreted as well, and this is at least the second time I have told you, your use of Objective J's family to make your point is grossly offensive to me.

    I expect you to behave like a civilized man, and I dunno why you aren't, but this crap seems out of character for you to me, so please -- knock it off.

  7. #327
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,567

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    You are struggling with the nuances of the legal concept of "intent" and the degrees of homicide charges, and while I can appreciate that this is complex, you are wrong.

    W-R-O-N-G.

    The man who causes a pregnancy that cannot be aborted and ends up killing the woman via raping that woman is guilty, guilty, guilty of her death, and what level of homicide charge he would face would be decided by the DA, but even Murder One would be legally correct.

    There is no such thing as an unintentional murder. NONE.
    Do you think that if you keep repeating something I never said it'll make you right? There's no such thing as an unintentional murder because it's called manslaughter. Glad we agree on that.

    I guess I'm being silly for providing legal definitions of what constitutes murder vs manslaughter. These definitions show that for murder charges the intent of the attacker must be to kill.

    Seeing as how we've already cleared up that the rapist had no intention to kill, he can't be charged with murder 1 or murder 2, he must be charged with manslaughter.

    Your thesis that people can be charged for murder for an unintentional killing isn't grounded in any kind of legal definition or reference. You've provided zero evidence for your claims. You've provided not one case study where a person is charged with murder who had zero intent to kill the victim.

    Getting emotional and writing things like "W-R-O-N-G." and "guilty, guilty, guilty" doesn't really do anything to help your case.

    Drunk driving isn't charged as murder, it's manslaughter or vehicular manslaughter.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  8. #328
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by RabidAlpaca View Post
    Do you think that if you keep repeating something I never said it'll make you right? There's no such thing as an unintentional murder because it's called manslaughter. Glad we agree on that.

    I guess I'm being silly for providing legal definitions of what constitutes murder vs manslaughter. These definitions show that for murder charges the intent of the attacker must be to kill.

    Seeing as how we've already cleared up that the rapist had no intention to kill, he can't be charged with murder 1 or murder 2, he must be charged with manslaughter.

    Your thesis that people can be charged for murder for an unintentional killing isn't grounded in any kind of legal definition or reference. You've provided zero evidence for your claims. You've provided not one case study where a person is charged with murder who had zero intent to kill the victim.

    Getting emotional and writing things like "W-R-O-N-G." and "guilty, guilty, guilty" doesn't really do anything to help your case.
    *Sighs*

    Imma try once more to school you. You in law school, RabidAlpaca? If so, you need to master this **** before you take your finals.

    Intent is a question as to the criminal act, and the consequences of that act may result in heavier charges even if the criminal did not foresee, desire or plan to cause them.

    Manslaughter is a term used in some state homicide laws, but not all, and denotes a level of intent that usually resembles negligence, such as forgetting the baby is in the car and allowing it to be cooked to death in the summer heat.

    Murder One is premeditated murder. If I stalk you and hit you on the head with my purse, and you die because you have a defective skull I knew nothing about I am guilty of Murder One because the stalking and purse-bashing were intentional even if I can prove I did not intend to cause your death. IRL, on such facts, DAs will rarely if ever charge this heavily, but it is legally correct.

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie View Post
    Henrin, what is "libertarian" about this hyper-authoritarian POV you espouse as to the reproductive rights of women?
    You misunderstand my intentions. You can read through all my posts on abortion if you want and almost nothing about it has changed. I admittedly trolled one thread a year and half ago or so humoring the idea of laws on the matter, but I do not actually favor such a thing. I simply can not endorse the act and if I speak of it I will always speak against it as it is a blatant violation of human rights.

  10. #330
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,790

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)I understand it perfectly, thanks.



    2.)Nope.



    3.)Stop moving the damn goalposts. If you don't know what I was saying, just ask.



    Ok.



    So its was an embryo? Well ok then.



    I think I have followed you along well enough to know you wanted it aborted, you know it was alive and STILL you deny you wanted it killed. Now you have even moved into embryo stage making your point even weaker.
    1.) obviously not since facts disagree with you
    2.) wrong again
    3.) never did one single time my stance as be the exact same this is you lying , you deflecting or you getting lost not me lMAO
    4.) yep
    5.) yep
    6.) 100% WRONG again, the mixture of words and thier meanings, logic, facts, reality and your opinion seem to get you in trouble a lot LOL I didnt move anything and the facts are just as sound when i first stated them. Your opinon as gain zero traction though.

    lets reflect
    Ii never wanted to kill HER.
    I never wanted to kill my DAUGHTER dead.
    I never WISHED HER dead.
    I never WISHED my DAUGHTER.

    these are all 100% fact and nothing you have said or cried about as even budged these facts one bit LMAO
    I have no idea how you think opinion can change these facts or why such simply facts are so hard for you to comprehend lol

    please stay on topic
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 33 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •