Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #281
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)Yes, I'm afraid it was and she did. At this point I have to wonder if you really know of what I'm referencing.



    That fact has been my point the entire time. It is being said to make it clear your point is invalid on its face. Custody law has nothing to do with the subject. Just because you won custody for whatever reason has no play on your thoughts or feelings of the past. None at all.



    I never it did.



    So she would of lived on. That would kind of make abortion pointless, wouldn't it? Yeah...
    1.) doesnt matter what you are "referencing" fact is there was no her
    2.) LMAO wow you are funny, my point is 100% valid and that has been proven, the stuff you are trying to make up is meaningless to the facts.
    3.) yes you 100% just did, this is a bold face lie by you
    4.) translation you have nothing to prove you false opinions

    ill keep waiting, lets rehash the facts and things im actually saying

    I never wanted HER killed or wished HER killed, FACT

    my reasoning for wanting my girlfriend to abort have been confirmed by the fact that I now have sole custody, my concerns were that we werent ready and it would have been an unstable/not optimal environment. Time has only cemented these concerns as facts making my concerns correct. Emotion/ my custody plays ZERO role in this fact LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #282
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Last Seen
    10-26-12 @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Do you think maybe Mourdock is really Rosemary's Baby all grown up. After all, they would be about the same age and that would explain why he is against abortion for any reason. hmmmmm, I wonder.

  3. #283
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,808

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I have a honest question for everyone,

    say abortion was illegal and a woman was raped and the pregnancy killed her

    should the rapist now be charged with some type of murder? involuntary etc doesnt matter, should the rapist be charged with murder?
    no one on the pro-life side has the balls to answer this huh?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    How is he going to pack the court? The more liberal justices getting long in the tooth can hold out another four years if they want. Heck, if they trusted Obama they'd have retired already.

    Obama has already appointed two justices, you're not afraid he'll "pack the court". Try to think outside the one issue box.
    Ginsberg, Scalia, Thomas and Roberts are all rather old -- they'll all be over 80 by 2016. Even if Ginsberg stays on, which may not be possible, that's THREE Justices who will almost certainly retire if Romney is elected.

    If Obama is elected, Ginsberg will retire and the other three oldsters will likely try to hang on, but may not be able to. My guess is, Obama will get to replace at least two Justices.

  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    Do you *need* the Bible or God to decide not to steal, lie, covet, murder, and obey your parents (if they're worth obeying, of course - some aren't) . . . do you need God telling you to do those things in order to actually do those things?

    no - I don't think you do.

    And what's with this: "I said earlier that God's intentions doesn't matter to us and that we need to obey his commands."
    I say it absolutely matters what his intentions are if I'm suppose to govern my life according to his whims and will - eh? I'm not in the habit of jumping when random stranger say jump without giving me a good reason for it.

    (the usual bit goes here - how I don't even believe God exists but still live life as a moral individual)
    I don't need to MAKE LAWS that track some fundie's ideas about "God's laws", anymore than I need to MAKE LAWS that track Sharia Law.

    The US is not a theocracy. Keep your morals off my body.

  6. #286
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDubya View Post
    I'm not a coward - I'm quite direct in my support for human rights. I am a gender equitist. I don't want to "control" anyone.

    If you would, please, have the sort of day that people who perpetuate such ridiculous slander deserve.
    You are a delusional fool who hates women and seeks their oppression via some twisted logic that dictates they alone in the US have no control over their own bodies.

    Men like you have been around forever and have never succeeded at attaining the kind of control they "need". I'm not afraid of you, buster.

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio, USA
    Last Seen
    12-10-12 @ 07:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,316

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    So why then is emotional trauma still there or even worse after an abortion?



    Fair enough, but that is just defending one wrong with another.
    Henrin, don't be an asshole. It's not your place to "protect" women from the trauma of an elective abortion -- that's a private decision and you have ABSOLUTELY no reason to try and inject yourself into it (unless the woman involved is someone you love AND she chooses to include you).

  8. #288
    Engineer

    RabidAlpaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    American in Europe
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    14,572

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no one on the pro-life side has the balls to answer this huh?
    I don't think anyone here is scared of you. lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    I have a honest question for everyone,

    say abortion was illegal and a woman was raped and the pregnancy killed her

    should the rapist now be charged with some type of murder? involuntary etc doesnt matter, should the rapist be charged with murder?
    While I believe that rape should have a very, very serious punishment, I don't think that murder could be charged in this scenario. It was an unforseen consequence. Manslaughter, perhaps. Murder, no. Murder has to have the killing itself be intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown View Post
    I've got to say that it is shadenfreudalicious to see the rich and famous fucquewads on the coast suffering from the fires.

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) doesnt matter what you are "referencing" fact is there was no her
    There was obviously a her. Your daughters gender by the time you found out was already decided.

    2.) LMAO wow you are funny, my point is 100% valid and that has been proven, the stuff you are trying to make up is meaningless to the facts.
    If that is what you believe.

    3.) yes you 100% just did, this is a bold face lie by you
    No, the point of that was not about how good a parent you are.

    4.) translation you have nothing to prove you false opinions
    The only way you can deny my premise here is if you think she wasn't alive to begin with. Is that so?


    I never wanted HER killed or wished HER killed, FACT
    So you didn't want her aborted? That is not what you keep saying.

    my reasoning for wanting my girlfriend to abort have been confirmed by the fact that I now have sole custody, my concerns were that we werent ready and it would have been an unstable/not optimal environment. Time has only cemented these concerns as facts making my concerns correct. Emotion/ my custody plays ZERO role in this fact LOL
    Ok, so those were your concerns. The fact still remains that none of that changes that you wanted your daughter killed. Reasons for wanting an act done doesn't make the nature of the act change.
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-25-12 at 05:15 AM.

  10. #290
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Guess who said this:

    An embryo has no rights. Rights do not pertain to a potential, only to an actual being. A child cannot acquire any rights until it is born. The living take precedence over the not-yet-living (or the unborn).

    Abortion is a moral right—which should be left to the sole discretion of the woman involved; morally, nothing other than her wish in the matter is to be considered. Who can conceivably have the right to dictate to her what disposition she is to make of the functions of her own body?”
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •