Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 673

Thread: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

  1. #271
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    no i didnt want "her" dead and thats 100% fact nor did I wish death on her, your funny
    So killing her is not killing her then or is it that because she was unborn that you wouldn't be killing her and therefore she wouldn't be dead.

    nothing to feel guilty about at all that would be stupid lol why would i feel guilty about thinkin it would have been the right move to not have a kid with someone I didnt think was ready nor was i, it was 100% the right thought and its been proven at this point since i have sole custody.
    Wishing she was aborted is wishing her to be dead. Sure you changed your mind when you got the chance to meet her and know her, but that doesn't change what you thought. I can't say anything more because of the warning, but that is the truth.

    As for you having custody, that has no play on what I'm talking about.

  2. #272
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)So killing her is not killing her then or is it that because she was unborn that you wouldn't be killing her and therefore she wouldn't be dead.



    2.)Wishing she was aborted is wishing her to be dead. Sure you changed your mind when you got the chance to meet her and know her, but that doesn't' change what you thought. I can't say anything more because of the warning, but that is truth.

    3.)As for you having custody, that has no play on what I'm talking about.
    1.) there was no "her" to be killed or to wish death on, FACT lol
    2.) 100% wrong again, there was no "her" and what you posted is 100% not true LOL
    3.) actually it does because you are trying, and failing, to criticizing what my decision was at the time but it was based on logic and my having 100% sole custody plays right into that

    as usual you are simply wrong.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-25-12 at 12:02 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) there was no "her" to be killed or to wish death on, FACT lol
    So she didn't exist. Then what exactly were you supporting aborting? I don't know how you abort something that doesn't exist, but I'm assuming you do. Seems like it would be impossible though.

    2.) 100% wrong again, there was no "her" and what you posted is 100% not true LOL
    So are you saying her gender wasn't decided and she didn't exist? On both accounts then you would be wrong.

    3.) actually it does because you are trying, and failing, to criticizing what my decision was at the time but it was based on logic and my having 100% sole custody plays right into that
    Actually having custody doesn't mean anything when talking about how you felt about your child at the time. Your argument is basically saying a legal decision that affects only today has something to do with your feelings of the past. That makes no sense, sorry.

    as usual you are simply wrong.
    As usual I made no mistakes on my conclusions.
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-25-12 at 12:34 AM.

  4. #274
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)So she didn't exist. Then what exactly were you supporting aborting? I don't know how you abort something that doesn't exist, but I'm assuming you do. Seems like it would be impossible though.



    2.)So are you saying her gender wasn't decided and she didn't exist? On both accounts then you would most likely be wrong.



    3.)Actually having custody doesn't mean anything when talking about how you felt about your child at the time. Your argument is basically saying a legal decision that affects only today has something to do with your feelings of the past. That makes no sense, sorry.



    4.)As usual I made no mistakes on my conclusions.
    1.) no "she" didnt this is 100% fact and I would LOVE for you to prove otherwise LOL
    2.) nope I didnt say that, its more stuff you are making up lol
    3.) wrong again, it 100% does and the reality is thats MY decision, its not one YOU can make but thats a problem you have, you want to make decesions for people.

    The fact is that me having sole custody is 100% related and supports my decision because what "I" feel bad and guilty about is that she is here in an enviroment with one parent and had to go what she went through and still has too.

    She is doing great and i give her 110% of me but my assumption was 100% right about not wanting to have a child because the time wasnt right, neither of us were ready and it wouldnt be a good decision.

    so your assumption was wrong it makes perfect logical reality based sense, so theres nothing for you to be sorry about LMAO

    4.) im sure YOU think that but facts disagree with you as usual.

    It be nice if you could just be honest and realize the what opinion vs fact is and then also realize how far your opinion can actually reach and what its real world impact is.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-25-12 at 12:46 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) no "she" didnt this is 100% fact and I would LOVE for you to prove otherwise LOL
    So what you are saying is that when you were thinking it was good to have her aborted that there was nothing to abort. That makes a whole lot of sense.

    2.) nope I didnt say that, its more stuff you are making up lol
    What is this in response too?

    3.) wrong again, it 100% does and the reality is thats MY decision, its not one YOU can make but thats a problem you have, you want to make decesions for people.
    Again, what is this in response too?

    The fact is that me having sole custody is 100% related and supports my decision because what "I" feel bad and guilty about is that she is here in an enviroment with one parent and had to go what she went through and still has too.
    I'm sorry, but its obvious to me that you are trying to connect your feelings for her at that time to your feelings towards her now. At the time you wished she was never born and now you wish that both parents were around and loved her as you do. They are not one in the same, sorry.

  6. #276
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    1.)So what you are saying is that when you were thinking it was good to have her aborted that there was nothing to abort. That makes a whole lot of sense.



    What is this in response too?



    Again, what is this in response too?



    I'm sorry, but its obvious to me that you are trying to connect your feelings for her at that time to your feelings towards her now. They are not one in the same. At the time you wished she was never born and now you wish that both parents were around and loved her as you do. They are not one in the same, sorry.
    1.) there was no her FACT lol
    2.) number 2 lol
    3.) number 3
    4.) wrong again, my "feelings about her" now play NO role in what im saying LMAO none
    what i am saying is i wanted her (my GF) to have an abortion because i didint think we were ready, it wouldnt be a good/stable or optimal environment for a baby and I didnt think we were right for eachother.

    that fact was proven and supports why I wanted an abortion, nice try but another fail.

    The things yo make up in your head are amazing, you should simply start asking more questions instead of guessing 100% wrong so much.
    Last edited by AGENT J; 10-25-12 at 12:52 AM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) there was no her FACT lol
    2.) number 2 lol
    Ok, but I don't recall there being numbers besides two and three.

    Her gender was decided and she existed in reality, so yeah, there was a her.


    3.) number 3
    Yes, but my point stands. Custody is a matter of law, not a matter of feelings of the past or hell, even today.

    4.) wrong again, my "feelings about her" now play NO role in what im saying LMAO none
    Your feelings for her obviously are playing a part in your argument. Listen to yourself. Every last part of it is filled with your feelings. The first part you had a misguided view that would of left her dead, and now you feel you are good parent that cares for his child and her well being. Even going so far as saying you wish that she never went through all things she went through in defense of your original thought. That is saying a lot about your feelings.

    what i am saying is i wanted her (my GF) to have an abortion because i didint think we were ready, it wouldnt be a good/stable or optimal environment for a baby and I didnt think we were right for eachother.
    Ok, but that doesn't change the facts. You still wished she would of been killed and never born. You are just trying to say that death would of been to her wellbeing, but its obvious she is better now even with only one parent and all the things she went through in her life.
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-25-12 at 01:07 AM.

  8. #278
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Ok, but I don't recall there being numbers besides two and three.

    1.)Her gender was decided and she existed in reality, so yeah, there was a her.




    2.)Yes, but my point stands. Custody is a matter of law, not a matter of feelings of the past or hell, even today.



    3.)Your feelings for her obviously are playing a part in your argument. Listen to yourself. Every last part of it is filled with your feelings. The first part you had a misguided view that would of left her dead, and now you feel you are right because you are good parent that cares for his child and her well being. Even going so far as saying you wish that she never went through all things she went through. That is saying a lot about your feelings.



    4.)Ok, but that doesn't change the facts. You still wished she would of been killed than ever born.
    1.) no it wasnt and no SHE didnt, that fact will never change no matter how much your false opinion disagrees with it
    2.) your current point is meaningless to the FACTS i stated
    3.) uhm again you are 100% wrong me being a good parent has NOTHING to do with it, nothing lol try again because you have failed yet again. You make up tons of stuff in your head its not even funny. I love how you tell me what I think LOL
    4.) this is 100% not a fact

    you are lying or simply very uneducated about this subject pick one, or simply ask me direct questions and i will gladly educate you to the truth and facts becasue once again you are wrong.

    if you disagree please PLEASE pick any topic I already covered and prove it to be factual, id LOVE to hear it lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective-J View Post
    1.) no it wasnt and no SHE didnt, that fact will never change no matter how much your false opinion disagrees with it
    Yes, I'm afraid it was and she did. At this point I have to wonder if you really know of what I'm referencing.

    2.) your current point is meaningless to the FACTS i stated
    That fact has been my point the entire time. It is being said to make it clear your point is invalid on its face. Custody law has nothing to do with the subject. Just because you won custody for whatever reason has no play on your thoughts or feelings of the past. None at all.

    3.) uhm again you are 100% wrong me being a good parent has NOTHING to do with it, nothing lol try again because you have failed yet again. You make up tons of stuff in your head its not even funny. I love how you tell me what I think LOL
    I never it did.

    4.) this is 100% not a fact
    So she would have lived on. That would kind of make abortion pointless, wouldn't it? .
    Last edited by Henrin; 10-25-12 at 01:22 AM.

  10. #280
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    23,383

    Re: Indiana Republican: When life begins from rape, "God intended" it [W:266]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    How is he going to pack the court? The more liberal justices getting long in the tooth can hold out another four years if they want. Heck, if they trusted Obama they'd have retired already.

    Obama has already appointed two justices, you're not afraid he'll "pack the court". Try to think outside the one issue box.
    That is so easy for you to say. Do you realize their are 32,000 rape pregnancys a year? Do you also realize that ANY woman in America could be raped and made to carry the result to term? That in many States the rapist will ge granted visitation rights for the child?
    Now imagine that you are a woman and not a clownboy.

Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •