Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a liar

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    So Taggert romney, one of the romney brats, was talking about his feelings about his dad being called a liar. He said he wanted to go down and take a swing at Obama, but he wouldn't because there ware secret service people around Obama. he said this on the radio. Of course, he didn't say it was because it would be wrong to throw a swing at someone, but I guess i could understand wanting to punch a person if they called someone you loved a name. I cannot really fault him for that initial feeling, but most of us realize it is not legal and it is the same sort of opression we would like to be free of. Taggert is worried the secret service would kick his butt, and that is what keeps him from swinging, and i guess many wussbags in the world need the threat of the punishment of authorities to keep them in line, so he is not all that out of the ordinary for being a big man hiding behind the cops, or secret service in this case.

    Now lawrence odonnel got to this and told taggert to bring it on with him because he has no secret service protecting him, and he knows taggert is a little pussy. Now yeah, that is a bit of a violent and wrong way to call out the little wussbag, but I had to admit it was a little funny seeing old white dude threaten to give the little romney brat the ass kicking he so desperately needed from his dad for being a little whiny brat.

    So I get to post about all of this first, and when the videos get posted to tyoutube i will be glad to link one if people are interested. Right now you can probably see it on MSNBC which is airing tonights episode of odonnel's show. It is wrong, but wrong in that good way of seeing a little tough guy like the Romney brat who cowered under the umbrella of mormonism during wartime called out on his tough talk. We will never see the fight as neither of them would be willing to endanger their freedom to assault the other. I would have to admit odonnel would be an idiot to risk his freedom over giving the romney boy a good whipping, so they will both avoid the taunts, but it is one of those funny moments in TV that should be seen for it's comical value.
    so you understand why someone would be upset when a loved one is insulted... but you go ahead and talk **** about him anyways.

    you're a total baddass... or something.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    I'll pass on the unsubstantiated hearsay in the OP with all opinion and no link.
    Lawrence odonnel's show tonight on MSNBC. I am sorry for being a compelte lazy jerk about this, but it is not like i am pointing out some link in a hard to reach place. It is his show on MSNBC. if you were really interested you would be able to find it easily. At any rate, if you do not wish to go to MSNBC and give them ratings i bet it will be all over fox tomorrow as he pretty much opened himself up for attack. Just wait. I don't think the Al smith speeches will be all they talk about tomorrow.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    I caught the brief last portion of it. I thought it was odd, because I had no idea who he wanted to hit before the program ended.

    Anyhow, it did happen.
    They had to pklan it because the camera man seemed to be in on it, and they hit him with an intimidating angle. I just don't expect to see odonnel talking like some guy at a bar who is doing his tough guy dance.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    so you understand why someone would be upset when a loved one is insulted... but you go ahead and talk **** about him anyways.

    you're a total baddass... or something.
    Did you read the statement.if you did you would recognize i love crapping on bull**** tough guys. yeah, he got overly butthurt, and yes i do find that amusing. bitch and moan all you like, but don't pretend you are going to beat someone up if you never have any intention of seeking them out to do so.

  5. #15
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    22,468

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Lawrence odonnel's show tonight on MSNBC. I am sorry for being a compelte lazy jerk about this, but it is not like i am pointing out some link in a hard to reach place. It is his show on MSNBC. if you were really interested you would be able to find it easily. At any rate, if you do not wish to go to MSNBC and give them ratings i bet it will be all over fox tomorrow as he pretty much opened himself up for attack. Just wait. I don't think the Al smith speeches will be all they talk about tomorrow.
    No need to apologize.....I have been lazy also.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Did you read the statement.if you did you would recognize i love crapping on bull**** tough guys. yeah, he got overly butthurt, and yes i do find that amusing. bitch and moan all you like, but don't pretend you are going to beat someone up if you never have any intention of seeking them out to do so.
    Punching someone is only considered beating someone up by someone that never got in a fight. Just sayin'

    Also, its one thing to want to punch someone and not do it when you could get away with it and another when you will get jailed for it without question. There is nothing weak about wanting to do something but being wise enough to know when and where you can do it without punishment by the state.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l



    This sums things up much better than I can

  8. #18
    Sage

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Texas, Vegas, Colombia
    Last Seen
    11-28-16 @ 06:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,295

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Did you read the statement.if you did you would recognize i love crapping on bull**** tough guys. yeah, he got overly butthurt, and yes i do find that amusing. bitch and moan all you like, but don't pretend you are going to beat someone up if you never have any intention of seeking them out to do so.

    you are crapping on the Romney kid for playing billy badass.. but championing O'donnell for playing billy badass... one is a wuss, the other is your hero... mmmk, makes total sense

    it's obvious this has everything to do with political lean to you.... as is the case with everything you say on the forum.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    The darkside of the moon
    Last Seen
    05-24-14 @ 05:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,905
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    you are crapping on the Romney kid for playing billy badass.. but championing O'donnell for playing billy badass... one is a wuss, the other is your hero... mmmk, makes total sense

    it's obvious this has everything to do with political lean to you.... as is the case with everything you say on the forum.
    Well, they have different purposes. Tagg wants to spread his father's message. Odonnel wants ratings. In this case Tagg opened himself up for a troll and he got one. Tagg should have stayed above that sort of thing because his place was with a good argument. Odonnel just wants to sell advertising air time and give people a good show so on that basis yeah Odonnel didn't evenm have to taunt tagg with that remark Tag just gave it to him and odonnel ran with it and played the bigger dick card. Odonnel is not running for anything so he doesn't need to be civil.

  10. #20
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    26,052

    Re: Lawrence odonnel tells taggert Romney to take a swing at him for calling Mitt a l

    Quote Originally Posted by tererun View Post
    Well, they have different purposes. Tagg wants to spread his father's message. Odonnel wants ratings. In this case Tagg opened himself up for a troll and he got one. Tagg should have stayed above that sort of thing because his place was with a good argument. Odonnel just wants to sell advertising air time and give people a good show so on that basis yeah Odonnel didn't evenm have to taunt tagg with that remark Tag just gave it to him and odonnel ran with it and played the bigger dick card. Odonnel is not running for anything so he doesn't need to be civil.
    Yeah it was a cheap ratings grab.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •