Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Emanuel to Campaign For Obama in Florida this Weekend.....

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Emanuel to Campaign For Obama in Florida this Weekend.....



    Mayor Rahm Emanuel will continue his role as a surrogate for President Barack Obama this weekend, heading to Florida to try to convince the swing state's key Jewish and senior citizen constituencies to vote to send Obama back to the White House.

    Emanuel, who served as Obama's first White House chief of staff, has made no apologies for actively working for the president's re-election.

    Emanuel also has gone to New York and Iowa to make appearances on behalf of Obama.....snip~

    Emanuel to campaign for Obama in Florida this weekend - chicagotribune.com
    5:43 p.m. CDT, October 16, 2012<<<<<


    I luv the way they can just go galavanting around the country and explain they were just campaigning. Spend spend spend.....not like he could have just gave some speech over the TV.....huh? Think Emanual can swing the Jewish vote back into Obama's corner?

  2. #2
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    10-28-16 @ 07:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,526

    Re: Emanuel to Campaign For Obama in Florida this Weekend.....

    Probably a sign that the Jewish vote isn't remotely as high in Florida as it was in 2008.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Emanuel to Campaign For Obama in Florida this Weekend.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Fishstyx View Post
    Probably a sign that the Jewish vote isn't remotely as high in Florida as it was in 2008.


    Romney is polling higher than any other Republican in recent history. He is over 29%. Bush only recieved 24% of the Vote. Already Goldman Sachs is going with Romney and and obama has lost major Jewish Donors.

  4. #4
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Emanuel to Campaign For Obama in Florida this Weekend.....

    Major mistake. Rahm is the wrong person to be tasked with this close to the election. He's an abrasive attack dog, those you unleash in the early to middle parts of the campaign. Going with the attack dog in later October risks pissing off more voters.

  5. #5
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Emanuel to Campaign For Obama in Florida this Weekend.....

    This might hurt obama more than help him...I support obama and I cant stand rahm emmanuel...hes one of the biggest phonies in politics as far as im concerned

  6. #6
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,886

    Re: Emanuel to Campaign For Obama in Florida this Weekend.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post


    Mayor Rahm Emanuel will continue his role as a surrogate for President Barack Obama this weekend, heading to Florida to try to convince the swing state's key Jewish and senior citizen constituencies to vote to send Obama back to the White House.

    Emanuel, who served as Obama's first White House chief of staff, has made no apologies for actively working for the president's re-election.

    Emanuel also has gone to New York and Iowa to make appearances on behalf of Obama.....snip~

    Emanuel to campaign for Obama in Florida this weekend - chicagotribune.com
    5:43 p.m. CDT, October 16, 2012<<<<<


    I luv the way they can just go galavanting around the country and explain they were just campaigning. Spend spend spend.....not like he could have just gave some speech over the TV.....huh? Think Emanual can swing the Jewish vote back into Obama's corner?
    Shucks, I was hoping when I clicked to read that you were talking about Zeke Emanuel.

    Oh, well, it's not too late. I hope Dr. Emanuel joins the Obama team and speaks in every state. Frequently. Very important to voters to know who he is and why his opinion matters.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Emanuel to Campaign For Obama in Florida this Weekend.....

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Romney is polling higher than any other Republican in recent history. He is over 29%. Bush only recieved 24% of the Vote. Already Goldman Sachs is going with Romney and and obama has lost major Jewish Donors.
    Ah... you must be reading the wrong news. Goldman Sachs got both candidates in their pocket... or rather, the pockets of both candidates are filled with goldman sachs money. and lehman brothes money, koch money... rockefeler money... and so on and so forth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •